GGT 327 Is the Second Best Thread on CAG and Celebrates No Longer Being Ageless

amLqXbd_460sa_v1.gif

So I played a bit of the Destiny beta over the weekend, and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. I hadn't really given the game much attention before, but now I'm considering getting it. It comes out 3 days before my birthday, so the timing is right. If I do get it, I'll be getting it for PS3.

Also, I knew Peter Dinklage did voice work for the game, but I was surprised when I heard the voice of this guy:

Lance Reddick

tv_fringe_lance_reddick_01.jpg

So the August GwG were announced:

Xbox 360: Motocross Madness and Dishonored

Xbox One: Strike Suit Zero and Crimson Dragon

One new game for me only, but not a bad selection!

So I played a bit of the Destiny beta over the weekend, and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. I hadn't really given the game much attention before, but now I'm considering getting it. It comes out 3 days before my birthday, so the timing is right. If I do get it, I'll be getting it for PS3.
I loved the beta, Bungie did not disappoint me. I maxed one character in the beta and beat all the missions/story twice. Started up the third character as well. Did the missions multiple times each, the strike, just explored a whole bunch, and did around 30 PvP matches. Really looking forward to getting my Ghost Edition on day one!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was sad to see the Destiny Beta go. It was pretty nice while it was around. I got in just a little more playtime before it went down. Not sure if I'll get it around launch, but I'll definitely get it at some point. Been reading Classic Deadpool stuff (everything before the year 2000) and it makes me wish that I had picked up 'pool whenever there was that BOGO hero sale. Oh well, I have enough characters to play now. I added up all the stuff I wanted in the Marvel Heroes store and to get everything I want I need like, another 3000 Gs (I have around 5800 in my account still). I didn't think I would want so much!

Dat shadoe Mega Man.

Yay, I got a toon from 1 to 60 in WoW for the first time ever.  That only took...holy shit 13 years lol.  

True fans buy giant godzilla figures since they have to go through the effort to make room for them

Something only true fans would do.

I posted my question in the wrong thread. -_- Ya'll need to lock your threads.

well, i ended up picking Pikmin 3.

I want to debate you about this but I don't have the time.

I have to watch these Godzilla movies I own.

Didn't buy them because of the new movie like some people.

bread's done
Back