GGT 327 Is the Second Best Thread on CAG and Celebrates No Longer Being Ageless

230230_screenshots_2014_07_30_00004.jpg

Yeah, I've noticed it in a few of the pics you've posted, mainly due to the lights, but never was really sure. I mean, I'm still not 100% sure, but it sure seems like it. At least you got the pleasure of watching/going through the vid multiple times.

holy fuck I haven't kept up with the fgc but thanks to r/kappa I've caught up.

Ricky is getting his dick removed, apparently art and ricky were a couple? And marn is dying holy fuck I just saw his pictures its fucking disgusting. add http to the front of that if you're curious

/imgur.com/a/RDjoD

Last edited by a moderator:

Ricky is getting his dick removed, apparently art and ricky were a couple? And marn is dying holy fuck I just saw his pictures its fucking disgusting. add http to the front of that if you're curious

/imgur.com/a/RDjoD
Wow, no shit. Didn't even know about that sub. Good for Ricky. That shit's awesome.

Wow, no shit. Didn't even know about that sub. Good for Ricky. That shit's awesome.
yeah thats pretty amazing and sad at the same time to think or feel you were born in the wrong body and the only option you really have is surgery to change what you feel inside.

yeah thats pretty amazing and sad at the same time to think or feel you were born in the wrong body and the only option you really have is surgery to change what you feel inside.
I've had three good friends go through the same thing. Can't even imagine what it feels like, but it's pretty fucking great that the option to take control of your life is there.

/imgur.com/a/RDjoD
Damn, Marn got hit with a hardcore skin disease.

Yay for Ricky though. Penises are overrated.

Motherfucker, stop being sensitive towards his situation. You're supposed to be from Texas.

the fuck youtube has a 2180p option now? Does like your body feel the video now? I'm too old for this shit I want 56k back

shit stutters on my comp it can't take it

1080p you never hurt me

2180p? Sure I want to watch a cat ride a roomba and reach out and pet it. When can the human eye not tell the difference? Maybe they are thinking ahead when we are all cyborgs?

I keep looking for an excuse to get one, but I figure it's really not worth upgrading to PS4 if all these new games are staying multi-gen. Strange times.

Anyone picking up Destiny on PS3?
Titanfall, Infamous, & UFC are only new-gen exclusive games right now with Witcher 3 following in February.

Titanfall, Infamous, & UFC are only new-gen exclusive games right now with Witcher 3 following in February.
I don't understand what you're saying here since Titanfall isn't new-gen exclusive, and those 3 games aren't the only exclusives.

But I do like this term "new-gen" as opposed to "next-gen" when talking about next-gen consoles after they come out, but before the previous-gen is gone.

Oh cause...

What free DLC? Those shitty free costumes? I'm so tempted to buy that 200k coin pack everytime I log on buy a 40k sticker pack and get fucking garbage

What free DLC? Those shitty free costumes? I'm so tempted to buy that 200k coin pack everytime I log on buy a 40k sticker pack and get fucking garbage
The maps/modes/character types/outfits have all been free for it, they just put it in a patch and not as DLC.

You mean like dr.toxic, etc? It looks like I came at a good time when all of this shit got updated I  got my cousin back into it and he was amazed how much they added to it. He didn't even know you could change your abilities and stuff

Yeah, each character only had 6 variants when it launched and now they have more. And they all only had one ability each for their 3 attacks. Then there were only 2 modes as well, plus more maps!

I have gotten a shit ton of fortune cards from drops and Clea (even bought 4-5) and I haven't gotten shit other than boosts. Man, Marvel Heroes needs to make with the goods already.

bread's done
Back