GGT 327 Is the Second Best Thread on CAG and Celebrates No Longer Being Ageless

I would see GotG with all of you.

Man, I hate when jobs I apply for contact me in reference to jobs I don't want. I applied for a ton of good Sears jobs and they just had me do a whole shit ton of online test stuff for an entirely different job on the outskirts of town for less than minimum wage. Complete bullshit. Arrrgh, I knew I should have never gone back.

Because we still haven't committed to a date to see it.

Also, I don't want to drive an hour to see that Icebeast isn't there and then yolo the movie by myself. I can do that at the theatre here just fine.

I'll go with you both!

YAY! Marvel Heroes has another BOGO hero sale! That works super awesome considering I'm getting Star Lord today! Here's hoping I get Deadpool, Hulk, or Iron Man!

so, mikey sent me a message on twitter a few days ago and i laughed my ass off and then i looked at the content of the message and then i got irritated

that's all i'm going to post about it though (well in public)

Bt3T9aaCUAA8UkP.jpg

I can't wait to go see it but I think I'm getting stood up.

Jay, how can you tell if you're getting stood up?
When do you want to see it Indignate, next weekend? People at work wanted to see it today but I told them I couldn't since I was going to see it with a friend.

if he doesn't show up, just break into his apartment and get in his bed and wait for him to get back home
:hot:

or maybe he is going to the anime ball without you, which is not good
I would totally invite Indignate to an anime ball. :bouncy:

Where am I?
dat dormer avatar doe

my nigga you my new bestie I mean you didn't have to do much to be my bestie my previous bestie would make me buy DLC for castlevania games never play them with me or we'd start games and never finish them. So yeah didn't take much

Last edited by a moderator:
dat dormer avatar doe

my nigga you my new bestie I mean you didn't have to do much to be my bestie my previous bestie would make me buy DLC for castlevania games never play them with me or we'd start games and never finish them. So yeah didn't take much
Yo I'm going to make you buy so much DLC.

Steam: Halo 2

XBL: Space Cat V

PSN: Freakk5v5

Add whatever you can breh

Maaaan I've been here longer than gaf.

(I remember when cheapy D and Wombat actually got along) 

Beatles I added you on xbond

Did they make M#9 look like the concept art yet or is it still ugly?

bread's done
Back