GGT 330 is Staying Last-Gen and Getting a Wii U

I like the Nyko Pro Commander a lot, but mine gives me problems, too. Everyone complains that the A button doesn't register as much as it should while playing Mario Kart.

I've spent the last three days in a really bizarre cloud of sleeping pill s and The Simpsons.
in all seriousness, if you are literally taking bottles of sleeping pills. it might be time to seek some kind of professional help. if your family are not helping you at all.

in all seriousness, if you are literally taking bottles of sleeping pills. it might be time to seek some kind of professional help. if your family are not helping you at all.
Nah dude I didn't mean it to come across that way. I just bought some shitty non-habit-forming sleep aids to help me fall asleep at night; I've always had a lot of trouble falling asleep, and all this stuff has been only making that worse. I take the recommended dose a bit before bedtime and then I get some rest. Thanks for the concern, though.

If all goes as planned one of my buddies from school is gonna come down Monday for my birthday on Tuesday, so I'm going to get obliterated and eat ice cream and see if I feel any better.

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet what?

I've been reading up on thanos comics. Had no idea there was so much with him in it pre and post infinity gauntlet. Thanos quest was pretty damn good, @joeldawg
Thanos Quest was fucking great. I got the original print copies like 3 or 4 years ago for Christmas (because they were in my LCS' dollar bin) and have cherished them since. I hope Marvel gets back into the habit of OGN publishing so more stories like that can flourish.

Thanos is dope.

I restarted Annihilation and shit after GotG came out. Wrapped up Annihilation Conquest and the War of Kings shit today. Into the Guardians comics now.
I am so glad to hear this! Literally some of the best books in the industry during that time. Are you reading Nova too?

I forgot most of this shit. I've been enjoying the hell out of it.

Working on this cosplay has got me thinking of get-ups to try in the future. Might try making a comic Star-Lord sometime next year. Gotta learn how to mold helmets and shit next.
You should definitely do Star Lord! I'd love to see how you pull it off.

Lately I haven't had time to read much, but I've been bouncing back and forth between rereading Brubaker's Captain America run (all of the Winter Soldier stuff) and reading the entirety of everything that has ever been What If? related. After these I'm not sure what I'll read next. Maybe I'll reread the cosmic stuff, but then again, I did just reread War of Kings and all of the Guardians stuff back in June so maybe I'll just reread Nova.

Nintendo is the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ce5mRvkAePU

slowpoke has used bad terrible music.

super effective

Wow thats amazing I remember its name haven't seen it or even thought about pokemon since red

Zeki likes it.

Do you tell girls that you're name is Chizu?

Life changes all the time, you just have to go with the flow and adjust. You're in a good position right now if you're working and going to school. Just keep doing the first to support yourself and the second so that you can move on more quickly.
indigninja giving good life advice? The GGT has changed.

Indigdawg has always given good advice.

I'm having a lot of fun with this whole WiiU playing on the gamepad while watching tv thing. I've played Mario Kart while watching Batman Assault on Arkham (loved it with the exception of Deadshot's character. Totally off from the comics. Nice to continue the story from AO, tho) and now I'm playing Deus Ex while watching Godzilla (Liking it with the exception of ATJ). I wish I had been doing this all along. It's really helping me catch up on stuff. 

I am so glad to hear this! Literally some of the best books in the industry during that time. Are you reading Nova too?
I am, even if I always have a hard time getting through the Robbie shit. I still really like Richie.

The cosmic shit is just so fucking epic. Into the Thanos Imperative now.

fucking took long enough. That finale was really entertaining, but I still had a good amount of beef with it. Still not wild about the story-per-season format.
I mean they totally set up that Metalbender chick with ominous music and the whole "red lotus can still be hiding" line.

Plus, it seems like Korra isn't just going to be back to full form immediately. I'm hoping they sideline her for a bit and we just get the Jinora show.

I mean they totally set up that Metalbender chick with ominous music and the whole "red lotus can still be hiding" line.

Plus, it seems like Korra isn't just going to be back to full form immediately. I'm hoping they sideline her for a bit and we just get the Jinora show.
I kinda still like every one else more than Korra anyway, so I'm fine with that. Maybe she'll develop some character in that wheelchair. Or she'll probably be perfectly fine next season, who knows. Gimme Jinora, Bolin, Asami and the Beifongs and we'll call it a day.

Shame they had to edit the Suyin/P'li thing the way they did. That was a super cool way to go, but the cut was really jarring. At least hearing an explosion would have been cool.

Stoked about Bolin, but not about how he found his shit out. Toph's eureka moment in TLA was what made that shit so cool.

Zaheer somehow becoming an airbending master pissed me off about him all over again. I thought they rectified him somehow being an airbending prodigy despite only knowing how to for two months by showing that Tenzin could still school him. But nope. He instantly reaches enlightenment because why wouldn't he.

Korra v Zaheer mirroring Aang v Ozai was pretty dope though. Episode had a lot going for it, but the time restraints just made so much feel super quick and convenient.

I'll believe the Red Lotus is still a threat as soon as I see another Equalist in the show.

Indigdawg has always given good advice.

I'm having a lot of fun with this whole WiiU playing on the gamepad while watching tv thing. I've played Mario Kart while watching Batman Assault on Arkham (loved it with the exception of Deadshot's character. Totally off from the comics. Nice to continue the story from AO, tho) and now I'm playing Deus Ex while watching Godzilla (Liking it with the exception of ATJ). I wish I had been doing this all along. It's really helping me catch up on stuff.
The gamepad really is something you need to experience to really understand it's utility. I absolutely love it. Don't understand the hate it gets, outside of the battery life.

I kinda still like every one else more than Korra anyway, so I'm fine with that. Maybe she'll develop some character in that wheelchair. Or she'll probably be perfectly fine next season, who knows. Gimme Jinora, Bolin, Asami and the Beifongs and we'll call it a day.

Shame they had to edit the Suyin/P'li thing the way they did. That was a super cool way to go, but the cut was really jarring. At least hearing an explosion would have been cool.

Stoked about Bolin, but not about how he found his shit out. Toph's eureka moment in TLA was what made that shit so cool.

Zaheer somehow becoming an airbending master pissed me off about him all over again. I thought they rectified him somehow being an airbending prodigy despite only knowing how to for two months by showing that Tenzin could still school him. But nope. He instantly reaches enlightenment because why wouldn't he.

Korra v Zaheer mirroring Aang v Ozai was pretty dope though. Episode had a lot going for it, but the time restraints just made so much feel super quick and convenient.

I'll believe the Red Lotus is still a threat as soon as I see another Equalist in the show.
Yeah, that edit totally sucked, but the whole moment was amazing. Just watching that armor get wrapped around her head was a "oh shit" moment. Su best character.

I was fine with Bolin lavabending there since I figured he was going to have to metalbend at some point during their escape and the dire situation would have gave him the will to finally do it, so it's pretty much the same thing except this was a bit more surprising.

I was also fine with Zaheer flying around. It kind of harkened back to when Aang needed to go into Avatar State at the end of Book 2 and in order to do so, had to turn his back to Korra and give up on his love for her or whatever. Zaheer was already built up as this very spiritual dude, so being able to reach that spot as soon as P'Li died seemed plausible and I don't think it necessary makes him an airbending master, just a regular everyday Neo instead.

The whole other fight at the end there was also super reminiscent of the ending of Book 2 as well. Now I just need my Agni-Kai.

With the way they tried to tie the Red Lotus thing back into season 2 with Unalaq being a member, I think they might continue with them being the villains in some way. And there was a equalist in the final episode, totally had a line and everything; he was even wearing his mask.

I am, even if I always have a hard time getting through the Robbie shit. I still really like Richie.

The cosmic shit is just so fucking epic. Into the Thanos Imperative now.
Yeah, I had a slow time getting through the Robbie stuff too. Richard is the best. Are you planning on reading the current Nova? It's okay, but it starts out kinda shitty. I wish the cosmic stuff was as good as it used to be.

The gamepad really is something you need to experience to really understand it's utility. I absolutely love it. Don't understand the hate it gets, outside of the battery life.
I agree totally. I haven't even had a problem with the battery life yet. I always am close enough to the charger to pop it in, so I've had nothing but love for this thing so far. I'm amazed that something like this can exist in my lifetime. I always dreamed about this kind of thing as a kid and it really amazes me that I can actually use it.

No, I'm saying Time & Eternity is shitty.

There are shitty games on PC though. Like FFXIV.

oh wait...

bread's done
Back