GGT 330 is Staying Last-Gen and Getting a Wii U

Man, I have to eat a bland diet for a while now. Who knows how long, I haven't been feeling great today and ended up going to the ER and getting some tests done and having tubes put stuff in me. Been having some stomach, chest, and a little arm pain the last couple of days so they told me to go to the ER since it would have taken a while to get a normal appointment. After doing some heart scans and blood tests they said it wasn't my heart and then I ended up diagnosed with GERD, so I have to eat differently and do a couple other things pretty different, like not being able to eat 3 hours before I go to sleep or drink for 2. Also, eating smaller meals instead of the standard 3 normal meals. I have to sit up more since I usually do lay down a lot when I'm just browsing my computer or playing games, should probably pull out that gaming chair I own so that I can use something to sit on at least.

Anyone here been on a bland diet otherwise by choice or from a doctor? Anything special/good that you ate? I've been looking online and making some lists of stuff to look out for but just wondering if there are any extra things that might be tasty. At least it looks like there are still quite a bit of good things I can eat.

\Looks like the Smash vids were all real. Nintendo filed copyright claims on all of them and had them taken down.
And apparently the leaker got fired and is getting sued, so there are definitely signs pointing towards it being true yeah.

Also this music thing is kind of neat.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/super-smash-bros-turns-your-3ds-into-a-portable-sm/1100-6421908/

http://www.smashbros.com/us/music/

In weird Al news, he was on the Emmys tonight performing show themes
And also the Robin Williams tribute for those who didn't watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UljNDz7jiOg&feature=player_embedded

She tweeted something like ok it seems there are two fund raises for darren (the cop who shoot that ''unarmed teen'' in fergurson) so she said let me counter that with this link now donate to micheal brown I said thanks for the link to darren's gofund I donated to him and she blocked me.

So rude
That seems a little extreme, but whatever. I haven't watched HAWP in years and I kind of grew out of Burch's brand of comedy, I think. I remember that Anthony was the reason I started listening to Podtoid because I loved Hey Ash and I thought he was the shit and then not even a year later he just seemed super fucking pretentious. Five years later and I still can't stand most of what he does.

I got my cousin into comics now hes constantly sending me pics of the comics he bought digitally. Hes legit he buys them through the marvel digital store. I torrent all my shit.
Awesome! Be awesomer if it was a chick! Also, teach him to torrent!

Man, I have to eat a bland diet for a while now. Who knows how long, I haven't been feeling great today and ended up going to the ER and getting some tests done and having tubes put stuff in me. Been having some stomach, chest, and a little arm pain the last couple of days so they told me to go to the ER since it would have taken a while to get a normal appointment. After doing some heart scans and blood tests they said it wasn't my heart and then I ended up diagnosed with GERD, so I have to eat differently and do a couple other things pretty different, like not being able to eat 3 hours before I go to sleep or drink for 2. Also, eating smaller meals instead of the standard 3 normal meals. I have to sit up more since I usually do lay down a lot when I'm just browsing my computer or playing games, should probably pull out that gaming chair I own so that I can use something to sit on at least.

Anyone here been on a bland diet otherwise by choice or from a doctor? Anything special/good that you ate? I've been looking online and making some lists of stuff to look out for but just wondering if there are any extra things that might be tasty. At least it looks like there are still quite a bit of good things I can eat.

And apparently the leaker got fired and is getting sued, so there are definitely signs pointing towards it being true yeah.

Also this music thing is kind of neat.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/super-smash-bros-turns-your-3ds-into-a-portable-sm/1100-6421908/

http://www.smashbros.com/us/music/

And also the Robin Williams tribute for those who didn't watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UljNDz7jiOg&feature=player_embedded
Don't worry too much about the GERD thing. My girlfriend has it and I have advanced acid reflux disease so we know quite a bit about the whole modified diet thing and it's not that bad. You can still eat the same stuff, you just need to eat in smaller quantities (like they told you, smaller meals). If you cook your own food just use less salt and less acidic ingredients and if you do decide to eat before bed just take some Tums, Nexium, or Prilosec and you'll be feeling fine. Watch any greasy foods too, they'll make things a little more difficult. I don't know if they told you, but losing weight will help this go away too.

I got put on a super bland diet by my doctor almost three years ago (I remember because it was the day X-Men Destiny came out) and I felt super down about it (some GGT guys might remember, I came on Skype that night and it was the same night I broke up with my fiancee at the time). I had a seizure one day and they thought that it might have actually been a stroke, so the doctors told me that I couldn't have salt anymore and that I would have to eat a diet of mostly greens for three months. They told me that after that I could go back to my normal diet, but after a week and a half I felt that was stupid so I decided to try it just being my normal diet with less salt intake and less fat. Almost three years later and I'm still good and feeling way better than I was then. The main thing you have to remember is moderation and you can continue to eat like you used to.

Man, how much is he getting sued for? Why did they do it anyways? ESRB is supposed to be a cushy job, it seems dumb to throw it all away for this.

Everything else in your post is great.

Hope you start feeling better mo, do you eat lieing down as well?
I do not eat while laying down, but thanks, hopefully Ill start feeling better.

I got put on a super bland diet by my doctor almost three years ago (I remember because it was the day X-Men Destiny came out) and I felt super down about it (some GGT guys might remember, I came on Skype that night and it was the same night I broke up with my fiancee at the time). I had a seizure one day and they thought that it might have actually been a stroke, so the doctors told me that I couldn't have salt anymore and that I would have to eat a diet of mostly greens for three months. They told me that after that I could go back to my normal diet, but after a week and a half I felt that was stupid so I decided to try it just being my normal diet with less salt intake and less fat. Almost three years later and I'm still good and feeling way better than I was then. The main thing you have to remember is moderation and you can continue to eat like you used to.

Man, how much is he getting sued for? Why did they do it anyways? ESRB is supposed to be a cushy job, it seems dumb to throw it all away for this.

Everything else in your post is great.
Over the around an hour my upper throat as felt weird whenever I breath really, that's the first time I'm feeling it and it sucks so much. Hopefully it doesn't take me too long to adjust though to what I need to do.

From what I saw he was actually a Nintendo employee and the ESRB was a cover up, so the firing/suing is from Nintendo, not sure for how much it is though. It might not be true but thats what I saw earlier, still seems dumb to throw that away either.

Yay great stuff :D

Pokken looks awesome. I really can't wait till it gets released! 

I have a job interview in a couple of hours at the mall close to my apartment. I'm interviewing for a position in guest services which means I'd be mainly sitting around at a computer in a little kiosk in the middle of the mall and telling people where they can find stores and stuff. Doesn't sound terrible, I just hope they don't try to get me to take it for minimum wage ($6.35). 

Fritos is cool. They sent me this

pRzqcgN.jpg

Imagined if you still worked there how much easier it would have been.

You wouldn't have had to inconvenience yourself everyday by going out of your way on the drive home to stop there.

What full house might be coming back?!?! I dont know why but we need this guys, for all man kind!

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/26/showbiz/tv/full-house-reboot-john-stamos/

OMG YES

Zelda, F-Zero, and Animal Crossing Content Coming to Mario Kart 8 %5BUPDATE%5D
Play as Link, Tanooki Mario, and characters as new tracks and karts come to Mario Kart 8 for Wii U in newly announced DLC

$12 = 16 tracks , 6 characters , 8 vehicles in MK8

One step closer to Super Smash Kart like I've always wanted!

2637192-wiiu_mk8_dlc1_sm.jpg
That's awesome, can I play as tanooki scott pilgrim?

Mass effect 3 multiplayer is pretty fun but it was hard to find a match, played for 3 hours only ending up finishing 4 games, host disconnecting a couple times and sometimes just not loading a match. Working to get my Galaxy at War percentage up to 100 before I finish the story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dry Bowser. Dry Bowser. Drybowserdrybowserdrybowserdrybowserdrybowserdrybowserdrybowser.

Mass effect 3 multiplayer is pretty fun but it was hard to find a match, played for 3 hours only ending up finishing 4 games, host disconnecting a couple times and sometimes just not loading a match. Working to get my Galaxy at War percentage up to 100 before I finish the story.
Man, I loved the multiplayer for that game. I was playing a few weeks back, but the player base has definitely started to dry up.

If Nintendo's hopping on the DLC wagon this gen, then I'm happy to see them doing it right and then some. I can't believe how much they are giving for $12.

I played a round of that Fibbage game with Cheapy yesterday since I saw him start that stream, and you don't need to own the game to play (Only one person actually needs it, the rest can play on their PC/Phone and watch the stream if they want). I may actually pick it up and figured I would let you guys know in case you ever wanted to try it since it might be fun to play a trivia game at some point!

Fibbage.png

Aww, you okay, mang?

We should play something together!
I'm fine. Here are some gross pics of it. 16 stitches. It's pretty nasty.

20140827_071732_zps1fadbe66.jpg

20140827_0818190_zpsd0d17f1b.jpg

When I get my bedroom finished and I'm fully moved into my new digs, I'll be around more. I'm just insanely busy. Renovating a trailer and getting married and working full time and all that.

bread's done
Back