GGT 330 is Staying Last-Gen and Getting a Wii U

I'm fine. Here are some gross pics of it. 16 stitches. It's pretty nasty.

20140827_071732_zps1fadbe66.jpg

20140827_0818190_zpsd0d17f1b.jpg

When I get my bedroom finished and I'm fully moved into my new digs, I'll be around more. I'm just insanely busy. Renovating a trailer and getting married and working full time and all that.
yo damn

Hey guys, I wrote one of the articles on Cracked today.. If you look at it, you increase the chances of me making more money.
Awesome! At the very least you got me to add observe and report to my watch list.

When I get my bedroom finished and I'm fully moved into my new digs, I'll be around more. I'm just insanely busy. Renovating a trailer and getting married and working full time and all that.
Didn't realize you were getting hitched, congratulations. T minus 9 days here.

It is sad that she is leaving the public eye but she is doing it for good reasons, her well being is more important, she needs time to get better. She was heavily focusing on her fans that she was forgetting about herself. The videos I have seen of hers she seemed like a really nice person and I hope her the best.

She'll be back in six months or so.

Hank, I'm glad to know you'll be back soon! I miss you. Hopefully that means Rai Rai can pop in a little more too.

most of the super hero comics nowadays are boring and aimed at 12 yr olds, the new aquaman and batman ones are pretty great tho

Games with Gold for September

Xbox 360:

Halo Reach 

Monaco

Xbox One:

Crimson Dragon still

Super Time Force

So 2 new games for me, not bad. Actually really wanted Super Time Force as well and Monaco has online co-op. Might have to play some more Reach to prepare for the MCC if anyone wants to game some up. 

I wish Monday Night Combat became a free Gold game so its numbers would pick up. Still my favorite TPS (for multiplayer). C'mon Microsoft, you guys published it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh shit, I didn't even see that. Prolly on Tuesday after Dragoncon. Gonna be gone all weekend.
kk, I'll probably start it next week too.

We need to talk about how Carley is still dead and life is terrible.

Pfffft, bet you can't talk to those while watching Netflix on the side of the screen and playing Halo on the main section of the screen! :p
No, I have two screens for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'mma put you in a fuckin ditch.

Do you want to play boardgames this weekend? Set up a time Josh already said he was down any day as long as it doesn't run past 1am his time or something.

damn what a shitty gwg month

HD remakes gonna fuck the shit out of those 4 assassins
Super Time Force looks sweet, and Monaco's demo was enjoyable. Halo is Halo!

Also, yes

People buying game that they've already played instead of another game that they've already played.

What a surprise.
I've never played Halo 2 Anniversary or the Halo 2 Directors Cut, could you please point me in the direction where I could do so?

bread's done
Back