GGT 332 Is Revived by Miku. Miku is love, Miku is Life.

Shit, that's like the first time I liked in a post in forever.

I totally forgot that was a feature.

Last edited by a moderator:
h7ECDE430.jpg

just got home I should study but fuck so tired =/

gonna crank one out and shower and then go to bed

I actually liked Sonic Lost World a fair amount. Some levels/sections were certainly duds, but most were fun. And I liked what the game was going for mechanically and level-wise better than any of the other Sonic games in the last decade or two.
About how far in would you say I should go before giving up? I've finished 4 so far.

I'd say under half is good, but there are some really good ones.

I also didn't like the kick and the wall run. They never felt like they worked all the time.
Is the wall run what I need to go straight up a wall? I tried playing the LoZ level and there were areas I couldn't get to yet.

For me there were only a few parts that really annoyed me overall. Particularly the parts where you had to be both fast and precise since the level of control wasn't suited to that.

And yeah the wall run was a fun idea that I couldn't actually do consistently. I think the game shows a lot of fun ideas that could have turned out fantastically with some more time and maybe some better oversight.
I'm glad to know there are things that people specifically agree on sucking.

I bought Animal Crossing today for the 3DS. I'm excited to start it up!

So how many times is she going to get saved by the Midnight Hour ending?

Pyramid Head is a pussy, couldn't even get that door open.

About how far in would you say I should go before giving up? I've finished 4 so far.
I think you should give up now. I liked it from the start, and I don't think it changed significantly by the end or anything. So if you aren't liking it, I don't think that's gonna change.

I would buy it from you. I kinda want to play it.
I think you should, especially if you are intrigued by the demo. I personally really liked what I played of ZombiU (still need to go back and finish it though). It's the first real survival horror game not on PC in a while, and part of that is actually due to the interesting use of the gamepad. Also, the death mechanic is neat and reminded me of Aliens Infestation, which is another great horror (not survival-horror though) game.

D4 is getting positive reviews from the places that have reviewed it and everyone is praising it...I just need to get off work

You should, it's actually a pretty fun game.
I've heard that from a few people.

So how many times is she going to get saved by the Midnight Hour ending?

Pyramid Head is a pussy, couldn't even get that door open.
Dat Midnight Hour ending doe.

I think you should give up now. I liked it from the start, and I don't think it changed significantly by the end or anything. So if you aren't liking it, I don't think that's gonna change.

I think you should, especially if you are intrigued by the demo. I personally really liked what I played of ZombiU (still need to go back and finish it though). It's the first real survival horror game not on PC in a while, and part of that is actually due to the interesting use of the gamepad. Also, the death mechanic is neat and reminded me of Aliens Infestation, which is another great horror (not survival-horror though) game.
I liked some of it from the start, but some things just rubbed me the wrong way. Thanks for telling me though.

I actually like the demo quite a bit. I really want to play the main game, but I want to pick it up for cheaaaaap. Maybe Black Friday or something. I have a ridiculous WiiU backlog right now.

I actually like the demo quite a bit. I really want to play the main game, but I want to pick it up for cheaaaaap. Maybe Black Friday or something. I have a ridiculous WiiU backlog right now.
Yeah, I got it for like $9 or something last Black Friday, so if you've got a backlog, might as well wait for a sale unless you're particularly in the mood to play it.

Yeah, I got it for like $9 or something last Black Friday, so if you've got a backlog, might as well wait for a sale unless you're particularly in the mood to play it.
I'm not, but I'm going to wanting to play some sort of horror game for the season. Any suggestions for horror games on Steam that are good? I'm thinking about picking up Five Nights at Freddy's sometime this week.

Ganon confirmed worst character in Smash by pro players.

Yoshi confirmed top tier.

Amazing game, completely and accurately representative of its characters and their franchises.

bread's done
Back