GGT 332 Is Revived by Miku. Miku is love, Miku is Life.

Wasteland 2 begins with a funeral.

One of the very first things you can do is pick up a shovel and rob the dude's grave in front of his friends.

Met a man named Spyke Alpha. He gets scared when I threaten to eat his dog Barkmeat.

EDIT: I... found a statue of a cat. Surrounded by dead mice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you there capcom?

its me

Mega man spelled with no Y's.

yo ullll only thing capcom had for mega man at TGS was some shitty air freshners

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure I should not be blowing up some of the things I've been blowing up.

The first clue to this is that I am no fuck out of dynamite and pipe bombs.

I've only played the prologue of D4, but wow, it's pretty amazing (and it retains elements from Deadly Premonition as well, like the culture references and what not)

I'm not, but I'm going to wanting to play some sort of horror game for the season. Any suggestions for horror games on Steam that are good? I'm thinking about picking up Five Nights at Freddy's sometime this week.
The Evil Within is coming out in less than a month.

It'll be a good one.

Apparently Avril and dude from Nickelback are getting a divorce.

I don't know what this means for Canada.

Lucas, I need your insight on how to feel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7_GRPGJjzQ

screen-shot-2014-09-17-at-11-09-09-am.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYHqvn_90Pc

The dentist said my mom should have had an abortion.

abortion

abortion

abortion

abortion

abortion

abortion

abortion

abortion

So punk.

It's a totally different video.

Also, you're freaking me out with those icons.

I almost thought we had hit CAG 4.0 out of nowhere.

I just completed the first season of D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die and yeah, this might end up being my game of the year. It has everything that was perfect about Deadly Premonition (the weird characters, the culture references, and the humor) with a plot that is engaging and combines it with a way to play the game  that makes it easy for anyone to pick up (it more or less plays like a Telltale game). I thoroughly enjoyed my time with the game and if you're an owner of an Xbox One, I highly recommend the game

Sleeping dogs a fun awesome unique take on the GTA style inspired gameplay so naturally its follow up will be some shitty online MP game. K.

My string of good fortune continues: i've seen aubrey plaza masturbate
That was a great video. This whole celeb nude leak thing has been huge for me. I can't believe I've seen some of these chicks naked and that it matches what I imagined while also somehow being more amazing because it's confirmed.

I did a ton of school stuff this weekend and knocked out my last huge essay that I should ever have. Got an A+ on it, too! Going to celebrate like crazy the end of this week whenever I get Hyrule Warriors.

bread's done
Back