GGT 333 Is All About That T&A

You like godzilla,miku and capcom games. Why did whoknows make a new account?

What's your stance on mighty no9?
I assure you; I am not whoknows. Whoknows could never be as big of a Bayonetta fan as I am. ;) My take on no9? Can't wait. I love Megaman. Grew up with it when I was a little kid, and I was sad to see it abandoned when Inafune left Capcom. Then I got hyped as hell when I saw the kickstarter for no9. It's one of my most anticipated titles actually. I'm pretty sure whoknows will say it's a megaman rip off though, or something along those lines.

I assure you; I am not whoknows. Whoknows could never be as big of a Bayonetta fan as I am. ;) My take on no9? Can't wait. I love Megaman. Grew up with it when I was a little kid, and I was sad to see it abandoned when Inafune left Capcom. Then I got hyped as hell when I saw the kickstarter for no9. It's one of my most anticipated titles actually. I'm pretty sure whoknows will say it's a megaman rip off though, or something along those lines.
wow this isn't whoknows he likes bayonetta and mega man.

I love you. Yeah whoknows hates fun things he killed the ggt

Last edited by a moderator:
xlY2T3vl.jpg

I like Bayonetta.
You're awesome then, and I want to be your friend. I have two friends so far Whoknows, and Megaman. I can always use a third friend. :bouncy:

You know me well <3 lol. Congrats on the job btw.

I've decided that I am calling this new guy "2eki".
:shame:

How do you know its a guy?
Lol, I guess he just has ESP. :whistle2:

Any who, I played some more Phoenix wright last night, and a bit more Last of us Remastered. LOU is a gorgeous game, and I love the story, and the character development between Joel, and Ellie. I also love the tension and the "horror" at times feelings you can get while playing. However; the game play isn't really the greatest, or I'm just doing it wrong, or both lol. This is the first time I've ever played the game since I didn't have a PS3 when it came out. 8/10 thus far.

I played Beyond Good and Evil when it originally came out.

Not like all you people who waited for it to bomb and become popular afterwards.

wanderingflame is the friend I never had in GGT. If this nigga reads comics joel is done

Last edited by a moderator:
So anybody who has a 360 and has never played Beyond Good & Evil needs to buy it for $2.49 on there ASAP.

You just don't get it sometimes!
What do i not get, no where does it say they were a guy, you made an assumption but it wouldn't be the first time...

And the still not understanding goes to...!
You are making assumptions still, you believe it's zeki and you also assumed it was a guy because they are attracted to a female, females can be attracted to other females.

If there is something I'm not getting please explain it, and stop making assumptions everyone is think what you are.

bread's done
Back