GGT 333 Is All About That T&A

You are making assumptions still, you believe it's zeki and you also assumed it was a guy because they are attracted to a female, females can be attracted to other females.

If there is something I'm not getting please explain it, and stop making assumptions everyone is think what you are.
It's really going over this guys head everybody. It's pretty great.

wanderingflame is the friend I never had in GGT. If this nigga reads comics joel is done
Awwww, shit.

Does anyone know what the rewards for the new Gamestop credit card are? (Not the sign up bonus)
I think you just earn more PUR points right now because it's still in very early stages and they're trying to figure out what awards to offer.They would have to offer something pretty good to make that card worth it, though. The interest rate is total shit. I wish they would stop offering it to me every time that I shop there.

Jeff Goldblum should be in Jurassic World
I agree.

Koromaru gets fucking goggles in P4A, guys.

Mordor benchmarked super well on my PC despite my desperate need for a new processor. Stoked to get into it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The more I watch of Mordor the more I am wanting it, as I love the combat in the Batman Arkham games. It's really screwing up my fall line up though as I only planned on getting The evil within for PS4 this month.

The more I watch of Mordor the more I am wanting it, as I love the combat in the Batman Arkham games. It's really screwing up my fall line up though as I only planned on getting The evil within for PS4 this month.
Just ended my stream of it, played about 5 hours according to that. Definitely a great game, very Batman-y that's for sure. Now it's time for a break then gonna try some Forza in a bit here.

Yeah, autumn hits and the games start coming non-stop as usual. I'm going to try to play Mordor along with Smash until Civ Beyond Earth comes out. I assume Costume Quest 2 will also be out in time for Halloween, so I'll definitely be playing that too.

There's also Borderlands: The Presequel this month, but I guess I'll wait on that, and Alien Isolation, for which I'll wait for reviews/impressions. Then there's The Evil Within, which will probably be a fun action-horror, but I doubt it will live up to the "true survival horror" tagline that it's been touted as. I plan to wait on that. I'm sure there's plenty more on top of that too, but those are the big games that have caught my eye.

I'm in the same boat with most of those titles. I want to grab Isolation and the Pre-Sequel, but I need some breathing room (and in the case of Alien, some solid reviews.) Bayonetta 2 is day one though.

Mordor and Forza are both great, had fun streaming them both as well. Hoping to start streaming a lot more soon.

Really looking forward to Smash as well, and yeah this month and next are crazy for games. Costume Quest 2 should be fun to play, I'd like to get the new Borderlands but I don't want to get it on 360, I think they will bring it to the One at some point so I'll wait for a while and see. Alien I might play but I'm not sure yet, definitely not day one. Evil Within is not my type of game so I'll be passing on that. And then Bayonetta I would like to get but am unsure if it will be right away, and Sunset Overdrive is also something I will probably get as well. 

Oh snap! Forgot Shadow Warrior, ended up ordering that since it was $32 and then a $10 gift card and I love those classic shooter type games. Man this month.....

Just ended my stream of it, played about 5 hours according to that. Definitely a great game, very Batman-y that's for sure. Now it's time for a break then gonna try some Forza in a bit here.
Awesome thanks for the info, let me know when/if you plan on streaming it anymore I'd be down to watch.

Only game I think I'm picking up this month
You're awesome too. :bouncy:

I'm pretty sure Friday I'm going to grab Mordor, it just looks soo damn good and I've been hearing great things from everyone. I need some more Psn/Wii U friends, do you ggtters care if I send you an add? My Psn is the same as my s/n here. And I still need to setup the Wii U lol. I basically only bought that for Bayo 2 and Xeno.

I always see duck dynasty clothing and merchandise but I never see anyone wearing it. I don't understand this.
Because like Time & Eternity, Zeki bought it all.

By5_YZJa_Ig_AEir_F2_png_large.png

I'm in the same boat with most of those titles. I want to grab Isolation and the Pre-Sequel, but I need some breathing room (and in the case of Alien, some solid reviews.) Bayonetta 2 is day one though.
I preordered alien I'm putting a bunch of faith in this game, also got to support Sega. I need that Dreamcast 2!

she did nothing to promote the car but point to snowflake decals which probably upped the value another 4k to idiot japanese weabos

You don't like Batman, Lego, 3's, or fictional cities.

I don't understand how this bothers you.

bread's done
Back