GGT 333 Is All About That T&A

Just ask her, you will regret if you don't say it and if she turns you down at least you tried.

Maybe ask her how she feels about you guys or just confess how you feel.

I feel like we aren't the best to get advice like this from...

Last edited by a moderator:
In any case I hope we do get an "update" since you did get some good advice from various people, I personally thought Indi's idea of her name in lights was badass.

Pour gas on her lawn so it spells her name and then set it on fire.

When she runs out screaming tell her she's hotter than the fire and then kiss in front of it.

But act like her kisses are burning you because she's so hot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Girl_Talk_Feed_The_Animals.JPG

Pour gas on her lawn so it spells her name and then set it on fire.

When she runs out screaming tell her she's hotter than the fire and then kiss in front of it.

But act like her kisses are burning you because she's so hot.
This man knows what he is talking about

Well, just asked her out for dinner this weekend and we're grabbing sushi. It's the first time I've asked her out to a meal, so eh...

Awesome thanks for the info, let me know when/if you plan on streaming it anymore I'd be down to watch.
Haha can do, my schedule is currently messed up since I haven't felt that great lately and have troubles falling asleep sometimes, but I'm still going to try and stream often enough and hopefully fix my schedule soon!

Maybe ask her how she feels about you guys or just confess how you feel.
Confirmed Beatles thinks Chizu is multiple people.

Lords of Shadow 2 is on sale on PSN so I bought it.
This doesn't add up.

I'm jealous of all you getting smash otherwise physically at midnight or digitally, Best Buy why I have to wait for you to open :(

Finally you figured that out
Or the fact that i've said it like every day for the past month but I know its tough to remember certain things.

I'm jealous of all you getting smash otherwise physically at midnight or digitally, Best Buy why I have to wait for you to open :(

Or the fact that i've said it like every day for the past month but I know its tough to remember certain things.
You don't understand sarcasm do you?

Hey guys! Finally got internet set up in my new apartment.

Things have been great. Moved in last Friday and officially started work on Monday. Job is great, really chill people, interesting work, my own office and a lot of downtime. The office is right on the Susquehanna River so every day I eat lunch and read in a beautiful riverfront park. Also I think I've found a new car and I sold a short story a couple days ago. I'm stil an emotional toilet, but I've got a lot of shit to distract me.

I ordered the Wii U controller bundle version, but I have eShop credit so I'll just download the 3DS version.

bread's done
Back