GGT 333 Is All About That T&A

I mean, this is a T&A thread, so...

I wish I could like that ZSB one more than once lol.
Supposedly, some people think she may be a ZSS clone/costume in Smash Wii U. First time I'm hearing of it. Also, Greninja/Strider would awesome.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dhEcg-wDFo

Also, found this fan-made rendition on smashboards:
FJYe8Ff.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got my Smash Bros and the coin from BB, will be up for some multiplayer if anyone wants to play. Gonna be on for a few hours playing it :D

Also, the fold out manual with the characters and moves is pretty cool.

79 is really good.

Will buy
When it's cheaper

For horror games this month everyone is going to buy Evil Within over Alien.

Like me.

Aliens is bad according to IGN.

Sorry guys.
Well as of right now ign and gamespot have almost the same score. When reading the review for ign makes you think maybe you should get a second opinion. They complained about hard mode being hard? They also didn't like the game because it was too long (15-20 hours). I feel like that review was garbage, like freak said 79 on metacritic feels like i need to read all reviews to understand if its good. The person at ign just sounded like they weren't good at the game, doesn't mean the game is bad though.

I can see 15-20 hours being too long for a game like that. Especially when they said towards the end there's a lot of backtracking.

I can see 15-20 hours being too long for a game like that. Especially when they said towards the end there's a lot of backtracking.
Well it takes place on a ship, not like the ships going to transform into another ship so you have a different layout?

15-20hrs is too long to be running and hiding pretty much all game, as that would get old after awhile especially with a lot of back tracking thrown in. I can see their complaints, and I do agree with them. I'll get it when it's like $20.

Just got my Smash Bros and the coin from BB, will be up for some multiplayer if anyone wants to play. Gonna be on for a few hours playing it :D

Also, the fold out manual with the characters and moves is pretty cool.
Don't forget to get the update so the online is not crap.

Nicolas Cage still has it!

The film’s appeal is largely dependent on Cage; Left Behind is a batshit-crazy Cage cult classic of a radically new stripe.

The performances don't help matters any, with acting ranging from tolerably earnest to laughable. Cage keeps Left Behind from being a completely unholy mess.

Cage is going for manly, if conflicted, family-guy confidence in this role, but somehow it comes off as nuttier than the events surrounding him.

This Left Behind may be worse than the last Left Behind, but it’s much less boring, thanks in part to the commitment of its star, who plays the often ludicrous material with the straightest of faces. The Cage works in mysterious ways.

Mixed reviews are different than bad reviews or even average reviews. A lot of times, games with mixed reviews are more interesting than games with universally high reviews since a lot of games with all high reviews are somewhat on the safe side.

Mixed reviews are different than bad reviews or even average reviews. A lot of times, games with mixed reviews are more interesting than games with universally high reviews since a lot of games with all high reviews are somewhat on the safe side.
But what would you say when it comes to movies?

Particularly movies with one average review and many negative? Does that count as mixed and make Left Behind worth watching?

Cage is going for manly, if conflicted, family-guy confidence in this role, but somehow it comes off as nuttier than the events surrounding him.
What? I thought Cage was playing the virginal reporter in the new Left Behind, not the Terrible Dad airline captain?

Nope. Chad Michael Murray is playing Buck and Cage is playing Ray.
Huh. I guess Cage is probably in his 50s or something. Still, I think a young Cage would add a lot more to Buck than an old Cage would to Ray.

EDIT: Also, the screenwriter spells his last name "LaLonde" and that's just terrible.

bread's done
Back