GGT 333 Is All About That T&A

That Spirit Tracks stage is terrible.
You had some good deaths there :D

Thanks for playing again, I had some crappy deaths myself trying to figure out a good custom Palutena, I can't get her down yet.

If you ever want to change anything up let me know, I generally just leave it on Items On/Stock/5 Lives but if you do/want to play differently just let me know or even change the rules when it makes you host if you want.

You had some good deaths there :D

Thanks for playing again, I had some crappy deaths myself trying to figure out a good custom Palutena, I can't get her down yet.

If you ever want to change anything up let me know, I generally just leave it on Items On/Stock/5 Lives but if you do/want to play differently just let me know or even change the rules when it makes you host if you want.
Oh, don't worry about that, dude. Most of the shit is still new to me. I'm still didcovering things that I like and dislike. Just didn't realize that train was gonna be that chaotic. Kinda hate the fan gun thing too.

That last death of mine on Mute City made me laugh out loud. It happened so fast.

Man, I am piiiiissed. My brothers and sister are living with our extended family now so I can't take them to GS and help them with trade ins and stuff, which I didn't think was a big deal until today. They took a bunch of old stuff to trade in towards Smash 3DS and Hyrule Warriors and the associate refused to take in any of their 3DS or DS games (because they didn't accept DS games anymore or 3DS games without cases). After saying they didn't accept DS games he then offered my brothers $30 in cash for 2 copies of Pokemon Black 2 and a copy of Pokemon White. I got on the phone and told them not to take it, but that he acted that way was okay because I was going to give him a bad survey review once he did accept the one game that he wanted to accept (Lego Marvel for PS3), and the dude heard me because my sister was talking to me on speaker. After that he then decided to take the DS games and then ended up tacking on $30 worth of refurb fees. On perfect fuckin' DS carts. That was total bullshit, so again, I threatened a bad survey and he took that off. Then, my brothers go and get the cases off the shelf (used Hyrule Warriors and New Smash Bros 3DS) and they go up with them and hand them to the guy and without even scanning them he says he can't let them buy them because they're reserved. Now, that makes sense on Hyrule Warriors, but he said earlier in the conversation they had 14 copies of Smash Bros and that only two were reserved. I really think he was just being a complete cunt at this point, so my brothers and sister just get fed up with his shit and leave. The most annoying thing is that I fucking know he would not have tried that shit if I was there and just because I wasn't he really tried to take advantage of them. They live in what could be considered a kind of shitty area, so I can't imagine how many people with lesser knowledge about what they can and can't do at that store get ripped off daily. I mean, that was just fucking bullshit.
That sucks man, and is complete bull shit. If I was there I'd probably beat the fuck out of that guy, just for being such an ass hat like that. The employees like that are the ones that give GS such a bad name.

Kinda hate the fan gun thing too.

That last death of mine on Mute City made me laugh out loud. It happened so fast.
The Gust Bellows? Yeah, that thing is crazy unfair sometimes. Me and Beatles have complained about it, if you use it right you can kill the same person three times with one of them since you can just push them off even if they are at 0%.

Dude, I recorded that match solely because of that last death. I was laughing pretty hard as well, I was getting ready for a good 1v1 and then you were just gone haha.

That sucks man, and is complete bull shit. If I was there I'd probably beat the fuck out of that guy, just for being such an ass hat like that. The employees like that are the ones that give GS such a bad name.
wandering is so manly I'm glad he mains mega man in smash and is my bff

So, Twin Peaks season 3 will be a reality. Words cannot express my excitement.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWa0dZMHYeE

fPdkuhd.gif

YES. I have to see that again. I love that you can record fights, man.
Wow, finally went back to watch and you can't share or anything, it's only able to be watched right on the system and you can't even pause or fast forward/rewind from what I saw.....so that's a bummer.

Had to record the last part with my phone so the quality kinda sucks (okay it really sucks) but it was something I could get up quick haha.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=0de6e9241070ce9f&id=DE6E9241070CE9F%212113&ithint=video,mp4&authkey=!AE4Z8JVwwpY-fQw

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, that level can be so busted. I've fallen through it more than my fair share of times.
Oh man that sucks to hear, that's the only time it's happened to me and I haven't really looked to see if it was common or not. Hope they patch that then.

Is anyone else curious on how chizu's date went?

Only asking because everyone gave advice and wanted to see how it went.

Edit: i feel like a creep watching in the bushes or something

You know what's so great about not buying things when they're released and waiting for sale?

You never know when you're going to get something new.

Life is such a beatiful mystery.

My Novs pretty empty aside from Dragon age.
Halo is the big one for me, then Far Cry 4. Dragon Age is probable but not for sure. Also really like the AC series but most likely won't be grabbing Unity or Rogue day one.

Oh, and Pokemon is the exact same day as Smash now.

You know what's so great about not buying things when they're released and waiting for sale?

You never know when you're going to get something new.

Life is such a beatiful mystery.
I read that in such a calm and soothing voice it really put me at ease. Seriously.

Halo is the big one for me, then Far Cry 4. Dragon Age is probable but not for sure. Also really like the AC series but most likely won't be grabbing Unity or Rogue day one.

Oh, and Pokemon is the exact same day as Smash now.
Halo is a good one, that would be a day 1 for me if I had an X1. Forgot about Pokemon, I guess add that to my Dragon age.The rest are also good choices mate, but for me personally just not day one's. Especially AC as I'm not a fan of Ubisoft or that series. Also I found it funny they "locked" both versions at 900P 30 fps. It's caused a huge shit storm on gfaqs but that's nothing new.

Halo is a good one, that would be a day 1 for me if I had an X1. Forgot about Pokemon, I guess add that to my Dragon age.The rest are also good choices mate, but for me personally just not day one's. Especially AC as I'm not a fan of Ubisoft or that series. Also I found it funny they "locked" both versions at 900P 30 fps. It's caused a huge shit storm on gfaqs but that's nothing new.
Yep, saw them freaking out over there about it haha.

But yeah I definitely wont be grabbing them all day one myself either, just have to figure out what I want more. Halo and Smash are easily the biggest two for me now though, with Far Cry probably in third then Pokemon? Man, it's hard to figure out with how many games there are. As Indignate mentioned though I won't mind waiting for sales for certain titles.

Two Sonic games not only in the same month, but also on the same day is pretty exciting.

Don't forget to watch the show on Cartoon Network on November 8th!

Here's summaries of the first four episodes!

1. Tails makes a translator that read people’s minds. It’s later revealed that when Amy’s mind almost gets read aloud she loves Sonic in Sonic Boom too. (This episode is probably entitled ‘Translate this’ which was also announced at Sonic Boom)
2. The cast find and read Amy’s “fan fiction” of the cast.

3. Amy and Eggman play a pretty puppy MMO together without letting everyone else know. Sonic catches Eggman at Amy’s house. Amy and Eggman end up going to PuppyCon to the reluctance of Sonic, who will be going as well.”

4. When Eggman is made homeless, Eggman comes to live with Sonic and friends by crashing on their couch for a few weeks. Episode is entitled An Evil Genius Crashes on the Couch for a Few Weeks

bread's done
Back