GGT 333 Is All About That T&A

whats your Xbox name
Sorry my friend, no Xbox here. All I have is a PS4, and a Wii U, and I haven't even set up my internet on the Wii U yet. I wont be doing that until the 24th of this month. If you have a PS4/3 my Psn is the same as my s/n here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me your mains.

How many Vergil/Doom teams do you rock?

Who is your favorite in BB and why is it Litchi you don't actually need to answer this because it's very clear why Litchi is the best.

Pc does not have smash!
Also, I play this for fun... and... that's all I'm gonna say on Smash.

yo dawg you should see my spider man cancel webswing into his lvl 3
Nice, you got a vid or anything? I sold all my last gen systems for the new stuff. Stupid I know.

Oh, no wonder why you and Zeki are friends.
Lol, actually I've never even played him in DOA, or knew he even liked it til a few days ago when we were talking in chat.

Also, I play this for fun... and... that's all I'm gonna say on Smash.

Nice, you got a vid or anything? I sold all my last gen systems for the new stuff. Stupid I know.

Lol, actually I've never even played him in DOA, or knew he even liked it til a few days ago when we were talking in chat.
this nigga is so esports hes probably sponsored by EG for dota

Give me your mains.

How many Vergil/Doom teams do you rock?

Who is your favorite in BB and why is it Litchi you don't actually need to answer this because it's very clear why Litchi is the best.
BB mains:

Noel, Litchi, and Jin.

Marvel:

Vergil, Doom, Deadpool

Vergil, Doom, Wesker

Vergil, Dante, Trish

Morrigan, Felicia, Chun-li

Strider, Deadpool, Vergil.

TTT2:

Jun, Zafinia, Kazuya.

DOA: Ayane, Kasumi, Chirstie

SC: Sigfired, Pyrrha, Tira

Also, I'm pretty terrible at Marvel I just play for fun. When it comes to competition that would be SC, or TTT2.

Last edited by a moderator:
keep-calm-and-let-your-first-two-characters-die-and-kill-them-with-level-3-vergil.png

She's average, be quiet.

Chris used to play her and she's made it to top 8 in a few tournaments. There was one recently and Canada Cup last year.

bread's done
Back