GGT 336 Cancelled Halloween and it's coming for Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's this years most sexist song/video as reported on by some website or something.

Now it's in the GGT.

See what you guys did?

We'll never get into the deals forum this way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC52toizz8U

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's this years most sexist song/video.

Now it's in the GGT.

See what you guys did?

We'll never get into the deals forum this way.
do you just search the web for these things or did you google "a bunch of white chicks performing in a video"

Edit: they arent all white and its like taco bell for the ears, thats how bad it is

AC Xbox One bundle came out
Still I've never seen so many codes before for a system bundle being traded. The prices for them are pretty fucking decent too $35. I was going to wait for black friday for $30 but for $5 more on a new release hell of a price.

Still I've never seen so many codes before for a system bundle being traded. The prices for them are pretty fucking decent too $35. I was going to wait for black friday for $30 but for $5 more on a new release hell of a price.
Yeah, they are selling for really good prices for a game that's not even actually out yet.

Yeah, they are selling for really good prices for a game that's not even actually out yet.
Guys, if you ever even look at game prices on the PC you are going to freak out.

Put another person on GAF on my ignore list.

I can't allow these people to ruin such a great experience. I don't ignore people over here because it's shit all the time all the time so wtv.

Wasn't sprint already a thing?
url-17.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back