GGT 336 Cancelled Halloween and it's coming for Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bayonetta - Bayonetta

Bayonetta 2 - Awesome

The Evil Within - RE4 with Stealth (bad)
The Evil Within demo for PC actually sold me on picking it up when it's on sale.

gandalf_in_a_timbits_box_by_oldschool_sinner.jpg
Tim Hortons, fuck yeah!

Beat Bayonetta 2 yesterday. Shit was fantastic. Only beef was the amount of flying/floating bosses that constantly backed away from you, and even that wasn't that bad.

We must cure indignate, does anyone have any potions or herbs? We know you have "herbs" whoknows but we need a red and green one. If we can also get a yellow it would further help us.

Started Akrham Origins today.  Fun so far, even if it feels less polishes than AA/AC.  The deathstroke fight was surprisingly boring.

I had a rough weekend. Work ran me down to the point that I got super sick and spent all day just resting and trying to get better. I played nothing all weekend. Blech. I'm almost totally better now though, so hopefully this week I can finish Bayonetta 2 finally. I'm glad to see a Rai Rai post in this thread. I would like to see more of that.

Are you mad at Mo for not letting us know or CAG for fucking up the embedding?
CAG. When I came here last night my pm/notification boxes were fucking gone too. Like really? CheapyJ leaves and the site just falls apart? He doesn't do shit as it is.

The Longest Journey so far is basically Donnie Darko.
I like me some Donnie Darko.

I had a rough weekend. Work ran me down to the point that I got super sick and spent all day just resting and trying to get better. I played nothing all weekend. Blech. I'm almost totally better now though, so hopefully this week I can finish Bayonetta 2 finally. I'm glad to see a Rai Rai post in this thread. I would like to see more of that.
Sucks to hear that bro, but get used to that shit. Most places don't care how you're doing, just as long as you show the fuck up, and you do your job. Sad but true.

CAG. When I came here last night my pm/notification boxes were fucking gone too. Like really? CheapyJ leaves and the site just falls apart? He doesn't do shit as it is.
Yeah, I'm not even sure they are aware of the problem since nobody has made a thread about it. Kinda funny this way though. I just gotta think that they are trying to fix something else. Like enabling time stamped youtube vids.

I was having the same problems with CAG, i was going to make a topic but decided that someone else will deal with it

Glad Joel is feeling better, where has Chizu gone off to? I think we need to hire whoknows to find him since whoknows is the world's best detective. Just like indignate is the world's best proctologist!

The Longest Journey really picks up in the third chapter, both in terms of telling me what the fuck the plot of this game is and also just the enjoyment of the writing.

Glad Joel is feeling better, where has Chizu gone off to?
Being a hipster on twitter, usually.

It will be cool to play Sunset Overdrive, and I want to play Forza Horizon 2.  There's some exclusive stuff in the pipe I'm curious about as well.

GUYS I BEAT SUNSET OVERDRIVE AND IT WAS AMAZING!!!! CAPS LOCK!!!!

I thought some of the best stuff was all the breaking the forth wall stuff and talking about being in a video game.

They make a joke about a sequel, we can only hope. If you own a xbox one (like 4 ggt members?) Buy this awesome game, best xbox one exclusive!

Yes its better than titanfall and forza mo, well i didn't play forza but i still stand by what i said!

What a long busy weekend. Wooo, fall back for an extra hour of sleep. Spent all day Saturday with my nieces and nephews playing Mario. I am glad I only rent kids and can send them back when they are getting annoying.

What a long busy weekend. Wooo, fall back for an extra hour of sleep. Spent all day Saturday with my nieces and nephews playing Mario. I am glad I only rent kids and can send them back when they are getting annoying.
How much do you pay to rent them?

Last edited by a moderator:
A half gallon of chocolate milk and a piece of my sanity. They stole all my patience and ate the rest of my Snickers too.
Wow that's costly and you got them full of sugar before they left so they were more hyper going home.

Its great they like Mario, im glad kids are still playing video games and consuming dairy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back