GGT 336 Cancelled Halloween and it's coming for Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that's costly and you got them full of sugar before they left so they were more hyper going home.

Its great they like Mario, im glad kids are still playing video games and consuming dairy.
It is my job as a good uncle to make sure they have plenty of energy to make it back home to mom and dad.

GOTY = Bayonetta 2. Get it right.

Listen to this guy. I'm actually re-watching some of those fight scenes on Youtube because they were too insane to fully absorb.

Actually, got a huge urge to replay DMC3 once I'm done with this Bayonetta binge. Anyone play the Steam version? Worth it?

Last edited by a moderator:
CAG. When I came here last night my pm/notification boxes were fucking gone too. Like really? CheapyJ leaves and the site just falls apart? He doesn't do shit as it is.

I like me some Donnie Darko.

Sucks to hear that bro, but get used to that shit. Most places don't care how you're doing, just as long as you show the fuck up, and you do your job. Sad but true.
I know, I'm pretty used to it, but I had gotten super sick over the last week or so. I think what happened was that I got a cold that became bronchitis and through the wonderful over the counter meds available to me and my lady's soup I was able to get almost fully better between yesterday and today. I still feel like I need to sleep a week and have a rough cough, but I'm feeling so much better than I did on Saturday that it's not even funny. Hopefully I'll be feeling good enough after work today to finally play some games.

nigga be dead to get a sick day
Trufax.

I meant to play Bayonetta 2 and Costume Quest 2 this weekend, but I really just found myself wanting to play MGS3 all weekend. I don't know why, but that game is an instant pick me up and it's what I felt like I needed all weekend. I never got to play it though, because my girlfriend wanted to finish up Californication and watch the Hunger games movies instead. Oh well, I have this weekend to do both hopefully.

What a long busy weekend. Wooo, fall back for an extra hour of sleep.
I feel asleep!

I know, I'm pretty used to it, but I had gotten super sick over the last week or so. I think what happened was that I got a cold that became bronchitis and through the wonderful over the counter meds available to me and my lady's soup I was able to get almost fully better between yesterday and today. I still feel like I need to sleep a week and have a rough cough, but I'm feeling so much better than I did on Saturday that it's not even funny. Hopefully I'll be feeling good enough after work today to finally play some games.
It's crazy how a ladies soup can help fight off the worst of colds isn't it? More women need to be dr's and their cure needs to be to get/have a lady and have her make homemade soup. Shit works every time. Glad you're feeling better though Joel fucking bronchitis is no joke.

Listen to this guy. I'm actually re-watching some of those fight scenes on Youtube because they were too insane to fully absorb.

Actually, got a huge urge to replay DMC3 once I'm done with this Bayonetta binge. Anyone play the Steam version? Worth it?
Totally worth it.

On the bright side it got extended by a few days so I'll be able to play it a little bit more now!

Let me know what your GT is and I'll add you when you get it man :D
Can you migrate your existing GT to the new console? That's what I'm planning to do.

I'll still be PS4 for the multi-plats, though. Like if I can find a good deal on House of COD: AW, it will be the 1080p version huehuehue.

The Bone is mainly for exclusives like Sunset and Project Spark, etc.....oh and TV lol.

Can you migrate your existing GT to the new console? That's what I'm planning to do.

I'll still be PS4 for the multi-plats, though. Like if I can find a good deal on House of COD: AW, it will be the 1080p version huehuehue.

The Bone is mainly for exclusives like Sunset and Project Spark, etc.....oh and TV lol.
Fair enough, but yeah you can bring over your old GT.

CAG. When I came here last night my pm/notification boxes were fucking gone too. Like really? CheapyJ leaves and the site just falls apart? He doesn't do shit as it is.

I like me some Donnie Darko.

Sucks to hear that bro, but get used to that shit. Most places don't care how you're doing, just as long as you show the fuck up, and you do your job. Sad but true.
Cheapy left? what?

- bayonetta 2 is dope. i'm at the underwater section right now and it kinda sucks

- traded in donkey kong at best buy and picked up a $50 xbl card, so i got titanfall and the season pass with it and that game is dope as well (frontier defense is a blast to play)

-  some dude on gaf sold me his day one edition of sunset overdrive for $45 (a physical copy and the codes are unused), so i'll have that soon (and i picked up the season pass with the remaining xbl money from the $50 card)

- bayonetta 2 is dope. i'm at the underwater section right now and it kinda sucks
Underwater section? fuck that I'll never play Bayo 2 now. Water scares me and can put out my flame............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

- traded in donkey kong at best buy and picked up a $50 xbl card, so i got titanfall and the season pass with it and that game is dope as well (frontier defense is a blast to play)

- some dude on gaf sold me his day one edition of sunset overdrive for $45 (a physical copy and the codes are unused), so i'll have that soon (and i picked up the season pass with the remaining xbl money from the $50 card)
I need to try Frontier Defense, but yeah I really liked Titanfall.

Underwater section? fuck that I'll never play Bayo 2 now. Water scares me and can put out my flame............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I'm streaming now, probably only for a little bit more (like 30-50 minutes), but figured I'd let you know since you were so bummed you missed it before :O

- some dude on gaf sold me his day one edition of sunset overdrive for $45 (a physical copy and the codes are unused), so i'll have that soon (and i picked up the season pass with the remaining xbl money from the $50 card)
I'm playing Bayo 1 on Wii U first. I forgot how dope the game is, although I'm horrible at it. I have to just let go and accept that I'm not going to do better than Stone with this freakin' game, otherwise I'm not going to progress....

Fair enough, but yeah you can bring over your old GT.
Coo thx.

I'm streaming now, probably only for a little bit more (like 30-50 minutes), but figured I'd let you know since you were so bummed you missed it before :O
Sweet, I'll jump on in a few! :D

I'm playing Bayo 1 on Wii U first. I forgot how dope the game is, although I'm horrible at it. I have to just let go and accept that I'm not going to do better than Stone with this freakin' game, otherwise I'm not going to progress....
Stone? Damn son....... Whats the problem.....

it's a shame that a good number of people left after launch, but i've been able to find games easily so far and i've been having fun with it (of course, i liked the beta, so i already knew what i was getting into)

Bayo-1.jpg

it's a shame that a good number of people left after launch, but i've been able to find games easily so far and i've been having fun with it (of course, i liked the beta, so i already knew what i was getting into)
I'd definitely be up for playing some with you sometime if we are both on ever.

Yeah, I don't even bother with items either, but of course, I've been dying too much.
I'd suggest starting to use lollipops, it may hinder your rank a little but not as bad as a continue will. Are you playing on normal, and where are you at so far in the game?

Done now, but I'll stream it again tomorrow since I believe that's the last day for the Alpha now :p
Okay, thanks man I'll try to check it out I got caught up in my LP lol.

Yeah I'm on normal. Chapter 1 lol.
Lol, okay.

xD

Make sure the first upgrade you get is the air dodge, it's essential. Get that before anything else. Farm some halos so you'll be able to start buying the better weapons when you find/unlock them. Keep your combo going. Easiest way to do that is to keep shooting the enemy so your multiplier doesn't drop. Witch time them fools. All abut the timing. Upgrade your health bar, and magic bar asap. Less damage you take the better. Use chapter 1 and the prologue to practice. I hope that helped some.

Bayodatass.gif

So for some reason during the sixth chapter of The Longest Journey, the people who made the game thought that it would be a good idea to make the main character do some really stupid shit and kind of make her unlikable.

For some reason I though Arkham City let you change costumes willy nilly. Maybe I only started using costumes after I finished the game though.
Nah, it was the same. City at least had a code you could punch in at the beginning to use them whenever you wanted though. Can't remember if Origins did or not.

Either way, Origins has some fuckin' great costumes. Made those challenge maps even more entertaining for me.

Job interview tomorrow guize, wish me luck! I really need this job, it's the first step in getting my future back on the right track.

Lol, okay.

xD

Make sure the first upgrade you get is the air dodge, it's essential. Get that before anything else. Farm some halos so you'll be able to start buying the better weapons when you find/unlock them. Keep your combo going. Easiest way to do that is to keep shooting the enemy so your multiplier doesn't drop. Witch time them fools. All abut the timing. Upgrade your health bar, and magic bar asap. Less damage you take the better. Use chapter 1 and the prologue to practice. I hope that helped some.

Yup, that was my plan.

Also, the new GTA V FPE mode looks pretty sweet. Day one on that game fo' me.

Also 2, I voted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back