GGT 336 Cancelled Halloween and it's coming for Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll co-op that some day Joel!

We'll co-op that some day Chedda!

We'll co-op that some day Action!

We'll co-op that some day whoknows!

We'll co-op that some day Krymn!

We'll co-op that some day Beatles!
welcome to the ggt mo got mad at Beatles for co oping with us because he wanted to co op the game with him so he stopped playing with us to co op with him instead this was back in March he's still waiting to co op
That was also the last time me and indidawg co oped

How do you know so much about cheapy?! Are you secretly wombat since you bring him up all the time. You and womabt have the same hobbies as well.
How can you listen to the CAGcast and not remember Cheapy talking about his standing desk and having to slowly lower the desk to get it into masturbation position!?! Are you saying I suck dick?

The Italian supermarket chain?

How can you listen to the CAGcast and not remember Cheapy talking about his standing desk and having to slowly lower the desk to get it into masturbation position!?! Are you saying I suck dick?

The Italian supermarket chain?
I dont remember that from the cagcast, havent listened to it in a few months.

I said you had the same hobbies if thats one you share? Are you telling us you do? Some people enjoy different things, nobody is judging you.

Longest Journey was alright. This is the first adventure game I think I've beaten if we don't count Walking Dead stuff.

I want to play Dreamfall, but it's like $20, so I won't.

Make a topic in the correct forum and almost nobody notices, instead someone makes a new thread in the wrong forum and everyone notices. Not even Mo noticed.....

Why did you post the Target ads?
No haven't done that for a couple weeks, i posted about the best buy email they were sending out that is similar to a contest where you can either win 5 to 5000 dollars in a gift certificate. Since it is both free and a contest i posted it on there. Someone else like 30 minutes later posted it in the video game deal section.

Last edited by a moderator:
I went back and mopped up some scores in Bayonetta 2 while trying to unlock the last two characters I need in co-op. The cards for the characters never popped up so I decided to play Bayo 1, but surprise, surprise it needed the gamepad to be on to get to the main menu and my gamepad was dead, so that was out. Then, I tried to play Lego movie, Lego Marvel, and Epic Mickey 2 and it turned out that each of those also needed the gamepad on. Oh well, looks like I'm playing the PS3 until the gamepad is done charging. 

kh25hdr_ce_beautyshot_051114_uk_1415193981-720x467.jpg

9.4 inch Shadow Heartless Plush Toy
Collector's Box
30-Page Hardcover Artbook with Dust Jacket
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMIX Games
KINGDOM HEARTS HD Collector's
Steelbook™Disney Collectible Pin

only available currently on square Enix website

http://www.kingdomhearts.com/preorder/

Welp, my gamepad won't come on. I don't know why, but it only died about a half hour before I tried to play Bayonetta 1. I even tried turning it on while it's plugged in, but nothing's happening.

Working on perfect score on Yoshi's Island DS's final boss. If you make one mistake and lose a second off your 30 second timer, whatever, you fucked up, you should retry. But the fact that you can't skip the fucking cutscenes between the three different 'forms' of the boss is just fucking pissing me off. And if you lose that one second, you gotta fucking wait for the countdown to reach zero in order to retry. And you can't fucking use red eggs to back yourself up. fuck you Yoshi's Island DS.

Welp, my gamepad won't come on. I don't know why, but it only died about a half hour before I tried to play Bayonetta 1. I even tried turning it on while it's plugged in, but nothing's happening.
That really sucks man, I just always have mine plugged in pretty much and haven't had a problem like that happen, hopefully you can fix it easily.

What about $99.99?
Hmmmmm....that's like .01% more worth it, which doesn't make it good enough yet.

The battery life of the gamepad is one of my biggest complaints about the Wii U.

No haven't done that for a couple weeks, i posted about the best buy email they were sending out that is similar to a contest where you can either win 5 to 5000 dollars in a gift certificate. Since it is both free and a contest i posted it on there. Someone else like 30 minutes later posted it in the video game deal section.
You didn't answer my question.

That's not even close to being worth $100
How's your Titanfall statue thing?

How dare you! If it was halo you would be over there selling things to buy it!

It would be 80 at best buy if they had it with GCU
Game : 40

First Game : >20

Plushy: >10

THIRTY page artbook: Not much, way too few pages

Steelbook: 5 if even no reason to pay a lot for these

Box: Nothing

So yeah, not close to worth it

How's your Titanfall statue thing?
I didn't get that, it wasn't even close to being worth 250

MAJORA'S MASK 3D CONFIRMED YESYESYESYESYESYESYES
Yup

Majora's Mask 3D! How long have fans been asking for this?

Correction mo bought the Destiny Ghost Edition he paid like 40 for a collector robot toy....

Last edited by a moderator:
Majora's Mask 3D! How long have fans been asking for this?

Correction mo bought the Destiny Ghost Edition he paid like 40 for a collector robot toy....
Wasn't 250 at least, I would have been very upset if it was haha. That one already kinda bummed me out, the physical ghost is pretty cool though, better then the game

When are we gong to play Wanderlust or Hammerwatch again?

More Wanderlust though cuz it's more fun.
Wanderlust was pretty cool

Working on perfect score on Yoshi's Island DS's final boss. If you make one mistake and lose a second off your 30 second timer, whatever, you fucked up, you should retry. But the fact that you can't skip the fucking cutscenes between the three different 'forms' of the boss is just fucking pissing me off. And if you lose that one second, you gotta fucking wait for the countdown to reach zero in order to retry. And you can't fucking use red eggs to back yourself up. fuck you Yoshi's Island DS.
U mad bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back