GGT 337 is down with ADS, OPP, BYOB, DTF, & ADHD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Added you Crotch. I'm putting the lobby back up.

Joel, get the fuck on.

Pepsi, gtfback.
Sorry, mang. I was entertaining friends of my lady's and we were all playing Smash together. Then, I kept having this weird problem where my WiiU would just turn off in the middle of a match so they left. I don't know why, but it's fixed now. I'm down to play tomorrow if you guys want to.

Hey, peeps with a PS4! What games should I be on the look out for sales for on Black Friday? Is Shadow of Mordor worth picking up for $25 at Target? All I have for PS4 is just the stuff that PS+ has given out so far.

NEW THREAD:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/338698-ggt-338-has-to-fight-amiibos-because-it-has-no-friends/

I probably would if I were you, those sound pretty serious especially if it's in the DNA. I get a headache just about every other day. Not sure if it's my eyes or my teeth causing them. I just pop headache pills and deal with it.
I've already been in a couple of times and talked to them about it is the thing, but yeah, wouldn't surprise me if I go back soon.

Dogs, are we playing this or what?
Man, I had a multiplayer lobby up for like 2 hours earlier today when I first posted about it and NOBODY from here joined, only one of my friends from somewhere else did :'(

Hey, peeps with a PS4! What games should I be on the look out for sales for on Black Friday? Is Shadow of Mordor worth picking up for $25 at Target? All I have for PS4 is just the stuff that PS+ has given out so far.
Yeah, same price at BB if you have GCU so you can get it for $20, if you don't it's still worth the $25 easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back