GGT 338 Has To Fight amiibos Because It Has No Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
mo mo wit dem inflated prices on the xbox trading thread, holy shit. $15 for ac unity dlc? really? I got that shit for $3 haha

Seems like smash players on the Wii U are much better off the bat then the 3DS version.  Also, Duck Hunt Dog plays a mean keep away game.  Players who can set up the can properly have some crazy mind games.

So how is Unity compared to Black Flag? I was thinking about picking it up on PS4, but I'm feeling kind of iffy on whether or not I should.

It's the American Prisoner pack, looks like it's just a mission and a few items
worth $2

So how is Unity compared to Black Flag? I was thinking about picking it up on PS4, but I'm feeling kind of iffy on whether or not I should.
Its alright so far haven't got much time to play it doe =/

Black flag > imo. Kenway was a badass.

Last edited by a moderator:
worth $2

Its alright so far haven't got much time to play it doe =/

Black flag > imo. Kenway was a badass.
That's what I figured was the case. Oh well, I'll probably wait till it's $20, then. I'm really hoping that PSN has some really good sales this week so I can fill out my PS4 collect a little more.

What is everyone's Black Friday plans? I still haven't decided whether I'm going to go to any stores or not, but if I do then I'm going to hit Target after Thanksgiving dinner (Shadows of Mordor), then go to GameStop at Midnight (Dragon Age: Inquisition or Destiny).

What is everyone's Black Friday plans? I still haven't decided whether I'm going to go to any stores or not, but if I do then I'm going to hit Target after Thanksgiving dinner (Shadows of Mordor), then go to GameStop at Midnight (Dragon Age: Inquisition or Destiny).
Buy everything online, only like 2 more things I may pick up now that I got everything I wanted at BB. AC Rogue for $25 is pretty tempting.

Buy everything online, only like 2 more things I may pick up now that I got everything I wanted at BB. AC Rogue for $25 is pretty tempting.
I would do that if I had GCU, but since I don't and I have a lot of GS credit I must go out. Is Rogue good? I've been meaning to check it out, but the people I was talking at GS last night said it sucked.

I would do that if I had GCU, but since I don't and I have a lot of GS credit I must go out. Is Rogue good? I've been meaning to check it out, but the people I was talking at GS last night said it sucked.
My friend said it was better than Unity, and it has the sailing still which was really good in Black Flag so I think I'll enjoy it.

That's what I figured was the case. Oh well, I'll probably wait till it's $20, then. I'm really hoping that PSN has some really good sales this week so I can fill out my PS4 collect a little more.

I bought it from here for 35 so not much loss there
No bf plans hoping I can get sunset for 30-35 digitally on here I really enjoyed it

First game I played was with a dude named Naked Shulk who played naked Shulk. He tapdanced up and down my ass. It was a good indicator of things to come. Things got better once I realized where the bar was gonna be.

If any of you would like to play Smash my NNID is: catcatcatcatcatt

my roomie and I are on most nights/weekends. 

After playing single-player in Smash U for about 3-4 hours total this weekend I finally managed to unlock Falco. It was an anticlimactic victory but I did a chicken dance in front of the TV anyway.

It makes me wonder what kind of celebrations do you guys do when you pull off some epic videogaming?

Gonna probably attempt to stream some Halo again in a bit since Rumble Pit is back :D

It makes me wonder what kind of celebrations do you guys do when you pull off some epic videogaming?
I usually just do a little "YES"/Fist pump moment haha.

200.gif

My reaction

I don't think I'm going anywhere. Online only for me. My wife volunteered to buy me a PS4 or an Xbone so we may try to get in on an online deal. Still haven't quite decided which I'd prefer though.

I don't think I'm going anywhere. Online only for me. My wife volunteered to buy me a PS4 or an Xbone so we may try to get in on an online deal. Still haven't quite decided which I'd prefer though.
I vote for X1, because I believe you enjoyed Halo, and I would play Halo! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Mega Man's custom Skull Barrier thing is the only down B he has any business using. My work buddy has the sickest MM I've seen yet.

Some killers out on For Glory tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back