GGT 338 Has To Fight amiibos Because It Has No Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's all for me for tonight, Action. Some good games. I got hella robbed on some of those final smashes (Lucina and Dedede...) but it was a lot of fun.

EDIT: Also, death by neutral air struck Ike a fair bit but god dammit I took you with me on one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, half the problem was that I was getting final smashes for characters that I've never used before, but the other half the problem was that Lucina's final smash amounts to "run from the edge of the ring to off the fucking screen" apparently.

PS, ore club is awesome (but never try to use counter on a fully charged one).

It's actually what I'm leaning towards, for MCC, Dead Rising, and Killer Instinct.
halo online still broken, dead rising sucks, dont like ki.

Get PS4 so u can play the greatest game ever in 1080p 60 fps

199pnha4ch72mgif.gif

It's actually what I'm leaning towards, for MCC, Dead Rising, and Killer Instinct.
Good man, MCC is awesome and while it's still not 100% fixed yet it's a lot better than it was, Dead Rising was worth a playthrough for sure, and I haven't done much Killer Instinct lately but that was fun and I'd be down for playing some if you ever get it, I'd probably be very rusty/bad now though :p.

Yeah, some of those were hysterical. That Lucina final smash especially.

I still hate most of the damned items in this game.
There are a lot of OP items it feels, were you guys playing with all items on? I'd love to get some matches in sometime for sure!

Good man, MCC is awesome and while it's still not 100% fixed yet it's a lot better than it was, Dead Rising was worth a playthrough for sure, and I haven't done much Killer Instinct lately but that was fun and I'd be down for playing some if you ever get it, I'd probably be very rusty/bad now though :p.

There are a lot of OP items it feels, were you guys playing with all items on? I'd love to get some matches in sometime for sure!
The wind gust item is so annoying. It was nice to play stock with multiple people online. I don't know Nintendo's obsession with the time-based mode.

Those are legit the three reasons I want an Xbone. If Dead Rising was out on PS4 I would only pick that up for the next couple of months because I want to explore the shit out of that game.

Maaaaan, I really hope to play some games today. I was too fucking busy yesterday and I'm going to be too fucking busy the rest of this week with all the shit I have to do.

My PS4 should be here this weekend, btw. I'm really excited to finally get my hands on it and I think the first game I play on it will be Binding of Isaac: Rebirth instead of any of the disc based retail games I'm getting.

The rule sets cycle between everyone in the room, so a few matches ended up with everything flying. I tend to roll with most of them on, but I leave off of stuff like the Gust Bellows, Boss Galaga, the Beetle, and Ore Club. Pretty much anything that leads to a one hit kill or promotes just standing there doing the same thing is a bad time in my book.

The wind gust item is so annoying. It was nice to play stock with multiple people online. I don't know Nintendo's obsession with the time-based mode.
Bellows are definitely the worst offender for me. I don't get the love of timed battles either. Think that's why I spend most of my time in For Glory, but I can't have customs there. Connection feel alright to you? The netcode continues to impress me.

How do i final smash? srsly
Neutral B.

Yeah that's probably the most OP weapon, of course that means if I see it you bet I'm running straight to it. Can't let someone else get it and use it on me :O

And Same here, whenever I have a lobby up it's always stock based, not a fan of the time mode really myself.

Bellows are definitely the worst offender for me. I don't get the love of timed battles either. Think that's why I spend most of my time in For Glory, but I can't have customs there. Connection feel alright to you? The netcode continues to impress me.
There were lag spikes in two or three of the matches but other than that everything was fine.

I almost played smash last night but there weren't any rooms when I checked.

So I played against randoms once and turned it off.

Out of 138 online matches less than 10 have had any sort of noticible lag!!

Legitimately surprised by this game's online stability, while my MCC still searches for a damn match >_>

Out of 138 online matches less than 10 have had any sort of noticible lag!!

Legitimately surprised by this game's online stability, while my MCC still searches for a damn match >_>
Just goes to show Xbox Live can't compare to Nintendo Network.

The rule sets cycle between everyone in the room, so a few matches ended up with everything flying. I tend to roll with most of them on, but I leave off of stuff like the Gust Bellows, Boss Galaga, the Beetle, and Ore Club. Pretty much anything that leads to a one hit kill or promotes just standing there doing the same thing is a bad time in my book.
I did not know that the rule sets cycled between everyone. I have my settings on default for now (since playing with cpus offline the items aren't really a problem.

They're both pretty sick. I've been messing with the super armor one. Less range on it, but it's nice to just say "fuck off" to whatever's happening in front of him.

I think aether is his only move that has super armour by default, and it's a lifesaver against some of the harder AI challenges, but it's never been a particularly good attack. It'd be neat if it healed him like it does in the games, but hey look another fifty fucking Pokemon and Animal Crossing trophies!

They're not as bad as the fucking six-to-twelve-trophies-per-game-release Pokemon but did I really need a trophy for every single god damn villager?

He's awesome. So far, no one's really felt bad to me, which is really cool. I feel like I've at least seen someone good with everyone by now.

After today I'm off until next week. We gotta try to get some games in.

I wish LBP would be more stable online. 

Dragon age studders too much on PS4.

Far Cry 4 runs great

GTA is smooth as hell

MCC is one I'm scared to crush my soul trying again. 

AW is a blast

Smash is still working the best.

He's awesome. So far, no one's really felt bad to me, which is really cool. I feel like I've at least seen someone good with everyone by now.

After today I'm off until next week. We gotta try to get some games in.
Definitely, I can stream the matches as well, only streamed a little Smash so far :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back