GGT 338 Has To Fight amiibos Because It Has No Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
What were your problems with it? You liked RE6, right?
Yes. RE6 is much fun.

The Evil Within tries really hard to be RE4 but it's like a bad mix of the worst parts of RE4 and the second half of RE5.

Also the main character sometimes takes up almost the whole screen and you can't see what you're doing because the camera is really bad.

Also people act like it's survival horror when really it's a bad action game. Many areas where you'll have to kill a mob of enemies to continue, but they're like "do it with no ammo, k?"

Except sometimes they're like "hop on this turret and mow down these enemies shooting at you. Cuz survival horror"

And then sometimes there's enemies that you aren't sure if you're supposed to kill or not so you end up wasting all your ammo for no reason because they're unkillable.

Also the characters and story sucked.

Also I got to like chapter 12 before I just quit.

Last edited by a moderator:
well no i was mad he took all my formatting, copy and pasted in his post making it seem like he did all the work, but he now gave me credit and the mods added my thread into his

Thanks for the help Wandering <3
Anytime man, I'm glad I could watch and let you know what was going on in on my end. :)

So fun streaming and nobody watching THX WANDERING
Sorry man, I was pretty sick last night and went to bed.

M6iAb.png
That's the best thing I've seen since sliced bread.

Yes. RE6 is much fun.

The Evil Within tries really hard to be RE4 but it's like a bad mix of the worst parts of RE4 and the second half of RE5.

Also the main character sometimes takes up almost the whole screen and you can't see what you're doing because the camera is really bad.

Also people act like it's survival horror when really it's a bad action game. Many areas where you'll have to kill a mob of enemies to continue, but they're like "do it with no ammo, k?"

Except sometimes they're like "hop on this turret and mow down these enemies shooting at you. Cuz survival horror"

And then sometimes there's enemies that you aren't sure if you're supposed to kill or not so you end up wasting all your ammo for no reason because they're unkillable.

Also the characters and story sucked.

Also I got to like chapter 12 before I just quit.
Bingo.

TeW was horrible. You gotta love how they stressed the whole game you gotta manage your inventory and ammo; then all of a sudden you get infinite ammo cause you're using a fuckING turret on rails. I had no idea turrets= survival horror. So scary.

So itchy tasty.

So I posted the Target ad for the week of 12/7 but twitter beat me while i was making it look nice then he copied my whole post and put it as his first post without crediting me and he messed up on the deals

mine- https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/339234-target-ad-127-1213/

twitter- https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/339232-target-ad-127-1213/

guess its what i get for posting deals..... :whistle2:(
"your welcum" ...?

Next time, just post it shitty, then go edit your post.

Or just don't even bother doing it at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's the new guy?

Man, that DAI deal is nice. I think I may just get it on PS4 since I have enough credit now  to get it for around $5 out of pocket. Man, I like getting so many games on such a new console. Reminds me of when I got the original Xbox and tons of games for it the same week. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back