GGT 343 buys and resells amiibos for max profit!

Let me know how it is man, I prefer physical games, plus it'll be a bit cheaper then (Plus there's no online until the disc is out anyways)

Oh I see I see. 

Mo should get it for PS4 cause the X1 controller for fighting game is kinda meh.

Plus I can dominate you with my lover Marie Rose. :D

Oh I see I see.

Mo should get it for PS4 cause the X1 controller for fighting game is kinda meh.

Plus I can dominate you with my lover Marie Rose. :D
I'm not gonna buy a system for a game I can get on the one I own already though. I'll pick up a PS4 at some point for sure, when there are enough games I want and the price is right.

I'm not gonna buy a system for a game I can get on the one I own already though. I'll pick up a PS4 at some point for sure, when there are enough games I want and the price is right.
What's the price gotta be for you to pick one up? GGT being divided is super sad. I hope Joel gets it for PS4 then otherwise it's just gonna be me and whoknows playing it on PS4?

What's the price gotta be for you to pick one up? GGT being divided is super sad. I hope Joel gets it for PS4 then otherwise it's just gonna be me and whoknows playing it on PS4?
I'm not 100% sure on what the price would have to be, but I have a lot of medical stuff I have to pay for so I can't really buy a lot of big stuff (I'm getting most of my games through things like Swagbucks and such right now). I think it also has to do with more exclusives that I want, there really aren't many right now that I have to play, LBP 3 is probably what I would want the most.

I do agree that it does suck though, mixed between all the systems here really, some are mainly Wii U, some Xbox, some Playstation, some PC. Makes it not the easiest place to get games going together unfortunately.

I'm not 100% sure on what the price would have to be, but I have a lot of medical stuff I have to pay for so I can't really buy a lot of big stuff (I'm getting most of my games through things like Swagbucks and such right now). I think it also has to do with more exclusives that I want, there really aren't many right now that I have to play, LBP 3 is probably what I would want the most.

I do agree that it does suck though, mixed between all the systems here really, some are mainly Wii U, some Xbox, some Playstation, some PC. Makes it not the easiest place to get games going together unfortunately.
There were PS4's on Amazon Warehouse for like $250. Get that.

Xenoverse for sure, Hardline depending on if the beta is good or not. Majoras Mask, Dead or Alive 5 Last Round.

That's not on Xbox sadly, also not in the West yet as whoknows mentioned.
Whaaat? Xenoverse looks like shit, man.

Oh shit, I want to play that now.

I will definitely pick it up so we can all play! I didn't even realize people were going to be playing it.

I'm glad Joel has a PS4. He's one of us.
Yep! I'm glad to be a part of such a larger crowd in the GGT! Plus, we get SF5 and the better version of Batman!

So twice now me and the same girl have walked to our cars after different classes so I'm going to do the scumbag thing of talking to her randomly if it happens again gawd I already hate myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
So twice now me and the same girl have walked to our cars after different classes so I'm going to do the scumbag thing of talking to her randomly if it happens again gawd I already hate myself.
Do it, man. It's not scummy. Believe me, I know scummy. You want a dick pic to send her?

I will definitely pick it up so we can all play! I didn't even realize people were going to be playing it.

Yep! I'm glad to be a part of such a larger crowd in the GGT! Plus, we get SF5 and the better version of Batman!
Awesome, glad you're going to get DOA5lr dude. I will also be getting SF5 too. So we can play that as well.

PS4 fighting game central!

Make sure you're playing hello kitty in your car before going up and talking to her. Pro tip.

B7a3UUhCUAE-Hdu.jpg
B7bxCGoCEAEZV4i.jpg

bread's done
Back