GGT 343 buys and resells amiibos for max profit!

Normally it's old people who are resistant to change and unable to adapt.

And yet, here I am, functioning fine and not complaining about the changes and a whippersnapper like you is all riled up... >_>
It's not the fact that it's different that bothers me. I was a fan of the previous CAG update. But this one has flow/readability issues. User titles look like either comments or post headers.

It's not the fact that it's different that bothers me. I was a fan of the previous CAG update. But this one has flow/readability issues. User titles look like either comments or post headers.
Yeah, having every single post be separated by this with the titles in between is really dumb.

Mobile version of CAG is still the same as far as I can tell.

Shadow of the Ninja on VC!!! I rented this game back in the day. It's kinda like the NES Ninja Gaidens except with co-op. Recommend 100%.

Also got the Metroid trilogy. Had to delete shit on my Wii U to get it to fit. What's the best solution to storage on Wii U? Do portable HDDs work?
External HDD.

Throw your WiiU in the trash.
Find the ISOs for Metroid Prime Trilogy (since you own the game an all, no moral quandries)
Play game using Dolphin on your PC which as the possibility of terabytes of storage.

Problem solved. :D
But then I couldn't play Smash with my GGT pals all the time.

Nice! Thanks Flame. I gonna try it.
No problem man, if you have any issues check that link out. I'm no expert on this: that would be my buddy Hank, but it seems like it should work since Toshiba 2tb is listed. Long as you have the cable and crap it's saying you need along with it then I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the design where you click your user image in the upper right thinking it'll be like clicking your username on the previous version of CAG. Only now you get signed out!!!

'Quick Links'? Yeah...

I melee everyone in Halo with my fist, that means it's a fighting game :D
Yes, yes it does.

I was just playing this excellent fighting game where I was a Roman Legionnaire and I was fighting a lot of Barbarians! It was awesome. All sorts of awesome combos and finishing moves.

I opened a wine bottle with a katana this evening
ezmE0yA.gif

The mobile site is completely unusable for me now so that's annoying.
Yeah, mobile has been shit for me too. I don't know what the deal is with this update. Just seems unnecessary.

Sounds like a bonus to me.

Maybe then we could revive the GGT fighting game night... Uraizen would be most pleased with this, I believe.
Oh shit, I would loooove that. I assume we're all getting MKX, right?

I opened a wine bottle with a katana this evening
I am proud of you. One slice?

So what kind of netcode are we expecting from DOA5 LR? Are fighting games generally smoother online on PS4? I'm just asking because I've been amazed with what I've played online so far on it. The DAI multiplayer and Garden Warfare have both been smooth as fuck.

Also, I hope Stryker is back in MKX.

Make a bad game and that's what happens. No idea how they let that game come out. They obviously didn't care already. Now someone just buy Shenmue so we can get a third one

Oh Jer....you so silly. Lets play some Smash Bros together and cuddle.

I have been using my new unemployment situation to fix up my gaming room. Before, all I had was a leather sofa recliner, and a TV with my Wii U attached. Very plain and boring. Yesterday I started putting in new flooring...got a bunch of those vinyl hardwood strips and just finished installing them this morning. I probably should have painted before doing the floor but oh well, the new floor cleans easily I suppose. I am still undecided on what to do with the walls. I already have some black light-blocking curtains on both windows, a black sofa and my TV stand is black so just about any dark-colored wall should go good. I am leaning towards a midnight-blue. Anyway, it's a work-in-progress. I will take some pics when I am finished.

Who wants to use an actual forklift? Only Shenmue got that right. Halo and Sonic All Star Racing got the fun forklift right, both are good. 

Someone apparently got stabbed at my local TRU over Lucario Amiibos today, btw. Can't wait to see if it's worse at my local Target on Sunday.

You couldn't even use that forklift as a forklift so it is by definition a bad forklift.
It was in Halo, therefore it is by definition, bad. :3

Wait, Mo ranked Dubs over Subs?

How basic can you be?
Extremely, apparently. But don't worry, he as "The ONE". So that makes up for it. ;)

I bet Mo's Xbox looks like this:

$_57.JPG

Sub sammich > dubs > subtitles, so you are both wrong and right
People who say "sammich" are like people who say "meh"...

bread's done
Back