GGT 344 Is The One Manufactured After Guilty Spark

Jann Lee doesnt really have many costumes, the dragon costume one is kind of funny, but I don't really want to spend money on any of them. Gonna stick with the Bruce Lee getup anyways. But overall there are some good costumes (both paid and included), but I only might pick up some of the pay ones when theres a sale if I still play when that happens. I'm still happy with what's included, it's weird with everybody having a Santa themed outfit though, I see those a real lot when playing offline.

And yeah, no problem :). Unfortunately that means I can't really play online, but there's enough content for me to work towards unlocking while it gets fixed .
The Santa costumes are super weird. I do not like them much aside from Santa Ryu, though. I'm thinkiing about grabbing Mummy Ryu and Skeleton Zack to round out my balance for the current PSN offer.

I played online for a little and never froze for me.

Random gaming sites say it's just Xbone issues.

And we should play.
I don't know what it is for me then. I didn't have any problems the first day, but since then every time I get to the end of the solo arcade the game becomes unresponsive and I have to quit out to the XMB to restart the game.

Who do you main?

bread's done
Back