GGT 344 Is The One Manufactured After Guilty Spark

So these nerds playing Pokemon cards on twitch played two fuckin support cards in one turn when you're only allowed one and now they don't know how to resolve it cuz the other guy had to shuffle in his hand due to one and this is all very fuckin excited I'm at the edge of my seat.

Last edited by a moderator:
GGT.....will you be my Valentine?
 ​
Screen_Shot_20150204_at_2.30.59_.897dd2ef600ab5de9fd1c7ebddea75a590bfad9f_thumb.png
 ​

Anyone up for cuddles and Smash Bros later tonight? Cuddling is optional I guess.

I mean I only ever made the one big ME3 effort post when Panzer asked me and I quarantine most of my Bioshock griping to Skype.

EDIT: You can pretend that I'm making negative comparisons between Fire Emblem Awakening and Path of Radiance, though.

I expected to play video games over the weekend, but that didn't really happen. Instead, I spent most of my time hanging out with my girlfriend as she watched Dance Moms on Netflix.

I did buy some Lego, though! I bought three sets that were on clearance at my local grocery store after I had a lot of fun building my first set last week. I'm really amazed at how much fun I'm having. It's like the first time I played Minecraft all over again because I feel so much more creative now. So far I have the Hulk Smash Lab (got it for $25), The Riddler Chase (got it for $14), Captain America vs Hydra ($15), and the GotG set I got last week. I'm super glad I was able to get them so cheap or else I probably wouldn't have decided to get them in the first place. The next things i want are a Spider-Man and Venom along with a Star Wars ship or two, so I'm going to be on the lookout for deals on those.

Sooooo there's like 1000 DLC things out for DoA 5 LR, is a lot of this included in the disc release and just out separately for people getting the free version? 

Sooooo there's like 1000 DLC things out for DoA 5 LR, is a lot of this included in the disc release and just out separately for people getting the free version?
I just looked it up and you're right. It's just mostly stuff for the free version that you can also accidentally rebuy if you don't realize it's on the disc that drops tomorrow.

Notice I said "mostly" as there are apparently around 10 costumes packs that are already out that do not come with the game.

Apparently Tecmo Koei really learned a lesson from Capcom with all the DLCs.

went to gamestop they didn't even have the regular edition of majora's mask

fuck me
Yeah, mine didn't either. Pretty much everywhere I have been in town is actually out of it, surprisingly. The only one that has it in stock is my closest Best Buy and I was crazy surprised when I showed up there last night and they had 15 copies. Guy even said they had 2 CEs that weren't gone until Saturday because no one ever comes there for games since GS is down the street.

DoA5 LR today, yay! At least, I hope yay. I didn't get a call or text from Gamestop about my preorder being ready for pick up today, oddly. I'm still going to swing by to see if they have it before I head to my dentist appointment for it, though. If they don't have it I won't be terribly surprised because my GS tends to not get too many budget games until 2-3 days after their release dates.

I picked it up! Guy said that they don't send out texts whenever it's not a big game release. He also said there were 3 preorders for PS4 copies and only 2 showed up, so they're going to have to send someone to another store to pick up their copy. Apparently only 3-4 people preordered from GS in Wichita on PS4 and only 2 people preordered on Xbone so that's all the stock at GS in my city. It's crazy to think that I live in such a big place (to me) and that there are so few copies around. I expected this to be like DoA5 Ultimate where I just see copies overflowing in bargain buns everywhere around town.

Also, kind of bummed that the GS code is just one code and not two. I wanted the Ninja pack, but not the swimsuit one.

I just looked it up and you're right. It's just mostly stuff for the free version that you can also accidentally rebuy if you don't realize it's on the disc that drops tomorrow.

Notice I said "mostly" as there are apparently around 10 costumes packs that are already out that do not come with the game.

Apparently Tecmo Koei really learned a lesson from Capcom with all the DLCs.
Gotcha, ah well there's already enough costumes that I don't need more. My copy won't arrive until tomorrow/the next day anyways, but I'll get the free version and play around a bit.

Also gonna try out the ScreamRide demo, plus the Xbox One Ultimate sale is AMAZING, planning on picking up a lot of stuff

weather sucks on the east coast right now, so i doubt i'm gonna get my doa5 today
Do what I did and get the free version for now, then you wont have to install and you can still play around with 4 characters while waiting.

I picked it up! Guy said that they don't send out texts whenever it's not a big game release. He also said there were 3 preorders for PS4 copies and only 2 showed up, so they're going to have to send someone to another store to pick up their copy. Apparently only 3-4 people preordered from GS in Wichita on PS4 and only 2 people preordered on Xbone so that's all the stock at GS in my city. It's crazy to think that I live in such a big place (to me) and that there are so few copies around. I expected this to be like DoA5 Ultimate where I just see copies overflowing in bargain buns everywhere around town.

Also, kind of bummed that the GS code is just one code and not two. I wanted the Ninja pack, but not the swimsuit one.
Awesome you got it but sad not many others seem to be interested.

weather sucks on the east coast right now, so i doubt i'm gonna get my doa5 today
Yeah, I'm snowed in and unable to get out since they never plow or salt my road. I'll probably be trapped at home until this weekend, but the only thing I am picking up coming out this week is Game of Thrones season 4, so no big rush I guess. Still, the cabin fever is already starting to set in...

Okay, my disc is actually saying I have to buy quite a few things. What the fuck? I only have around 10 costumes per character with only around 4 unlocked. I thought this game had 400 costumes or some shit?

The DoA trial version has crashed like 10 times in 10 minutes, awesome. Also apparently there is a $93 big DLC pack to get all of the stuff that isn't in the game, so like Joel mentioned it seems like they have a lot more that cost money than we thought.

I don't think I get any extra dlc since I preordered at BB.
BB sent me a code for some costumes, so you should

That "alpha" was just a demo and we've made it clear around here that games are put to the sword based upon their demo content.

Okay, fixed the DoA5 crashes, it happens in the full game on disc or digital as well, you have to turn throwdowns off, the online servers are messed up and crash the game if it finds another player. Also playing online will lead to crashes as well, after I turned them off it was perfect.

Okay, fixed the DoA5 crashes, it happens in the full game on disc or digital as well, you have to turn throwdowns off, the online servers are messed up and crash the game if it finds another player. Also playing online will lead to crashes as well, after I turned them off it was perfect.
Console games.

Yeah, I played a decent pile of Long War back when it was fairly new. It fell into the "a lot of good ideas, not always the best execution" category, but that was quite a while ago. Can't comment on its quality these days.

I don't know if this is a bad thing or whatever, but I'm entering that stage in my life again where I'm not in the mood to play games or whatever

I secured a summer internship that pays today

bread's done
Back