GGT 347 Will Still Be Around When Batman v Superman Comes Out

Yeah, what the fuck, Konami? I swear, Konami makes less and less sense as years go by. You have like 10 IPs and only 1-2 of them are ever being used. Why the fuck is that the case? Is Konami in such a bad way that they can't make anything?
Remember the joke I made about budget cuts so they could invest in pachinko machines? Right, uh... it wasn't really a joke.

And apparently health spas. Or something.

Those suck, though. Gotta try the new invisible Trojans. Those things are wild. I swear, condom tech is beginning to get scary. So a couple of years ago I started using Trojan Ribbed and found the thickness was too much for me to enjoy, so I switched to Thintensity. Good, but I felt like they could have made better so I tried out the Ultra Thin, which are supposed to only be 35% thinner but are like a million times more amazing. Like, if there's an idea in my head of what sex with a condom should feel like then Ultra Thin is totally that.

Now they've released Invisible, which is actually what I think is too close to nothing. To me it feels like nothing is there, which is nice, but it's so thin that I'm constantly worried that it's going to break and if I was okay with that I just wouldn't wear a goddamn condom in the first place. The fact that it more prominently displays a pregnancy and STD warning on the packaging doesn't do much to stop my worrying either.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJd8ikUn1qM

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly don't know what I'm going to do.
Travel to canada and stop him, you know those romance movies where the one person stops the other on the plane right when they are going to leave and confesses their love for that person. As your eyes meet Whitney Houston "I will always love you" begins to play.

And IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WWWWWIIIIIILLLLLL AAAAALLLLLLWWWWAAAAYYSS LLLLOOOVVVE YYYYYYOOOOOOOUUUUUUU

Well there you go

Tomorrow's just an excuse away
So I pull my collar up and face the cold, on my own
The earth laughs beneath my heavy feet

Strange I guess I ignore people which is odd because I dont remember it like that, but memories can lie and I can be a fool. Once again I learn to begin again.

So WB Games announced an Arkham Knight season pass and it's $39.99? Holy shit. I mean, really? That's even hard for me to swallow.

Like, $29.99 for a season pass is always something I was sort of able to deal with... But $10 more is kind of my breaking point. Hopefully PSN has a deal where I can get it cheap like I got the Kombat Pass for MKX.

Better be a shit-ton of DLC for $40. And not just some stupid costumes and a batmobile skin. Like, 10+ hours of story content.

Meh, what do I care? I'll just wait for the Game of the Year version anyway.

Why dont companies just include it in the full game and charge more for it? Recently this trend has made me question if companies are purposely not finishing stuff so they can just release dlc, since dlc isnt physical its not as costly to them. Companies like Gamestop and Best Buy make more profit on anything that is not physical so its a win win for everyone but the gamer.

You serious?
I seriously dont know who he is....

I will just leave this here
FkJSXNGl.jpg

From Mark Hamill behind the scenes of Return of the Jedi with his family
http://www.starwars.com/news/mark-hamills-return-of-the-jedi-family-photo-album

Better be a shit-ton of DLC for $40. And not just some stupid costumes and a batmobile skin. Like, 10+ hours of story content.

Meh, what do I care? I'll just wait for the Game of the Year version anyway.
There is no way that there is enough content to make it worth $40. Hell, I rarely even pay that much for full games.

Furious 7 is now the fourth highest grossing movie of all time.

#sorryharrypotter
AGE OF ULTRON WILL DESTROY

Probably since they are advertising on everything, like waffles and stuff, I think I saw a pop tart box with avengers on it?!

I think they are spending more on advertising than they did on the movie

Ludacris came here once.

I got a shirt. I didn't go because I didn't realize the big star he would one day be in the Fast and Furious franchise.

Inflatable beast??? Inflatable big baller???

I guess I am too old to know what those are or is it a California thing?

Like is it a bouncy castle?

The amiibo deals thread is one of the worst I've ever seen on this site. If whoknows hasn't wreaked his power on that place, can someone send him over there with a summoning chant?

The amiibo deals thread is one of the worst I've ever seen on this site. If whoknows hasn't wreaked his power on that place, can someone send him over there with a summoning chant?
Haven't they suffered enough trying to get amiibo that Nintendo releases 2 of?

Also Avengers 2 was very meh.

bread's done
Back