GGT 347 Will Still Be Around When Batman v Superman Comes Out

If I had to tell you about every band that decided to get back together to put out another album after breaking up, then I'll be telling you about every band.

Ehhh I'd disagree, it has some pretty good aspects to it as well, and it's still beatable so it's not a bad level of difficulty. Plus it has an amazing OST
I mean I like Battletoads, but really the difficulty level was fucked in those games. The fact that the original game was unfinishable in co-op just hammers that home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CTced9CMMk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKD03uPVD-Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOuhvBJqKVY

I mean I like Battletoads, but really the difficulty level was fucked in those games. The fact that the original game was unfinishable in co-op just hammers that home.
Yeah, there was a glitch in one of the levels, but that was only in the US version, and technically you could beat it by having one player not continue during that level and wait until after it was out. But it's easier to just use the Pal version or the Famicom cart since you don't have to worry about it and can just go through the level with 2 people no problem. I've been playing a fair share of NES games lately and most of them have stupid levels of difficulty, so Battletoads and stuff like Ninja Gaiden that get brought up a lot are just talked about because they are the ones that people remember. Stuff like Street Fighter 2010 has equally as stupid areas/difficulty, if not worse overall, it just happens to have infinite continues so you can be angry at the same level over and over instead of starting over. A lot of the NES games are about memory and learning the levels by dying over and over, which is kind of how a game like Dark Souls is now, you get better as you remember the layouts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, there was a glitch in one of the levels, but that was only in the US version, and technically you could beat it by having one player not continue during that level and wait until after it was out. But it's easier to just use the Pal version or the Famicom cart since you don't have to worry about it and can just go through the level with 2 people no problem. I've been playing a fair share of NES games lately and most of them have stupid levels of difficulty, so Battletoads and stuff like Ninja Gaiden that get brought up a lot are just talked about because they are the ones that people remember. Stuff like Street Fighter 2010 has equally as stupid areas/difficulty, if not worse overall, it just happens to have infinite continues so you can be angry at the same level over and over instead of starting over. A lot of the NES games are about memory and learning the levels by dying over and over, which is kind of how a game like Dark Souls is now, you get better as you remember the layouts.
And why does that matter at all? I (and I'm willing to bet most others) played it when I was a kid and the US version was the only one I had access to at all. It's not like most people are even going to go back and play it now.

That's like saying "Sure, Hitler killed a ton of Jews, but that was only in the EU version."

And why does that matter at all? I (and I'm willing to bet most others) played it when I was a kid and the US version was the only one I had access to at all. It's not like most people are even going to go back and play it now.

That's like saying "Sure, Hitler killed a ton of Jews, but that was only in the EU version."
Nah it's more like, What are you talking about Wandering? I never pick fighters based on tiers???

*Looks at Stream* Playing DOALR. He Mains Jann Lee*

HA!

Because if you play it now, there are ways to be able to make sure you get the right version. And you could still technically beat the US version in co-op, you just have to use a workaround, that's what I was saying. I looked it up, it was level 11, you can play 1-10 just fine, do the drop out for 11, then do 12-end just fine again. Does it suck? Yeah, but that's what happens when old games had glitches. Turok Rage Wars is my favorite N64 game, but certain prints are literally impossible to beat in coop due to a glitch, and I had to buy multiple carts to get a good version. So with old games, since there was no online patches if something didn't work due to a glitch there wasn't a lot that could be done sadly. There are a good amount of games from the NES-N64 that had game breaking glitches.

Thankfully now you can get a working version knowing ahead of time what you are getting into, through various different ways. I play on a Retron, and that lets you use any patch/version of any cart while still using the actual carts.

Oh sorry I meant posts since you had the one frosty quoted that I made deleted too. What you going to do next start reporting Beatles posts too since he's making you mad, and turning the GGT against you? As you claimed anyway, he doesn't seem to be doing anything to me but being Beatles. Lol wtf ever I'm out. take care cool GGT peeps (Joel, Nate, Zeki, Frosty, Uraizen, Krymn, Beatles.) I doubt I come back here. You got a lot of growing up to do Mo.

Wow, I can't believe he did that.

That's really rude and uncalled for.

Action is extremely cool and should be on everybody's cool people list.

Shit, I didn't make the cut.

What is happening in here?
You are cool man dont worry

This needs to stop. We are all grown adults in here if you disagree with someone ignore it. I know im the last person to say that but I have learned this since coming back. For the record I came back talking to everyone a week and a half ago. Nobody is turning anyone against anyone! We may all have disagreements but in the end we are the GGT we need to stand together, we are a bunch of random people that had the privilege to meet one another. In the year I have been part of this forum I have met some awesome people and had good times. But thats not to say there have been bad times, it hurts but we move on with life and everyone finds a way to deal with it. In the end we need to remember to define ourselves by what we strive to be. I am one of the younger ggt members but again we still are grown adults.

I will sincerely miss Wandering he brought joy to many of us, hope he can see this to know that we will miss him.

Also the elephant in the room should be addressed, people dont stay friends forever this isnt a fairy tale sometimes people do things to hurt each other and life changes. People find outlets to cope. This should not be taken out on any other people. If anyone wants to say something to me then say it. Im not hiding from anything or anyone.

We are a team, we are friends and most importantly we care about each other, enough to spend our free time playing games and joking around.

Dont leave because one person does something you dont like, I wasted almost three months to learn that.

Beatles

Avengers 2 made less than Avengers 1 for opening weekend even though it was expected by everyone to make more.

Maybe that has everyone on edge.

I honestly don't remember doing any of these things, I don't feel like anyone is turning anyone against me or anyone else? I don't want anyone to be upset over stuff that didn't happen to them, and if someone does have a problem with me about something I've said they can let me know, because I really don't remember claiming that people were getting turned against me....

GGT Civil War.

Shit's gettin real.
I'm Tony Stark! Wait....wrong civil war....

Nobody is turning anyone against anyone!

Also the elephant in the room should be addressed, people dont stay friends forever this isnt a fairy tale sometimes people do things to hurt each other and life changes. People find outlets to cope. This should not be taken out on any other people. If anyone wants to say something to me then say it. Im not hiding from anything or anyone.
Here, like Beatles said, I do not feel like he is making other people mad at me.

Okay yeah, stuff happened but I don't see how or why it would impact everyone else outside of it. I still talk to some GGT members outside of here and I make posts here about stuff randomly. But being the Xbox guy and into a lot of stuff you guys aren't, I don't really discuss that here because of it. But when I want to talk about something I feel you guys will also discuss I enjoy posting here and talking with you all.

But being the Xbox guy and into a lot of stuff you guys aren't, I don't really discuss that here because of it. But when I want to talk about something I feel you guys will also discuss I enjoy posting here and talking with you all.
Same.

I pretty much like only play mobas now which none of you do which is why I only talk about stuff you all care about like Kpop and Leda.

Boxing? WTF?

gallery_32414_4733_9229.jpg

Marvel realizes people stayed home instead of watching Avengers 2 so the could see the Burger King.

They're bringing him into Avengers 3. Look forward to seeing him defeat Thanos solo.

I've been doing my best to stay dark on Arkham Knight, but I caught wind of this Batgirl DLC and now I'm kinda freaking out. I hope we get a new Batgirl comic skin.

fuck, am I excited for that game.

Double post.

I've been gone long enough to forget the rules.

Action! must be the only one excited for Sneak King, we can co-op it man, you want the left half or the right half of the controller?

This might be the greatest analogy ever posted in the GGT.

bread's done
Back