GGT 348 is celebrating Sean Kingston

Time and Eternity had a fun battle system, felt like a punch out style almost. I "rented" it pretty much and its not awful. It felt like I was playing an anime with the art style. The story actual can be interesting if you think about it.

I've been having a lot of fun with MKX the past week or so. I wish the match making and general netcode was better though.

Ever notice how Air conditioning units are outside and they turn hot air into cooler air. Furnaces are inside and they turn cool air into hotter air. Like whoa...

tumblr_ngmrg2kGA51shu8sco4_500.gif

Living is easy with eyes closed. Misunderstanding all you see. It's getting hard to be someone but it all works out. It doesn't matter much to me.

I guess its this way because that's what I wanted

Last edited by a moderator:
I came on here to post about how I've had a crazy weekend. Super tired now. Got a little sauced earlier on some Baja Blast and Tequila. It was nice.

I think a woman was murdered outside of my apartment tonight. There were some pretty crazy screams coming from outside, but I couldn't figure out where they were coming from. Police got called, though.

bread's done
Back