GGT 348 is celebrating Sean Kingston

Remember how you used to fall asleep while playing Borderlands?

That's how not fun that game was.
exactly.

Its like playing godhand mash O to victory same for borderlands hold down RT till quest complete

Last edited by a moderator:
I got about 2 and a half hours into Strider and I think I'm going to put it down. I feel like I should like it, but it feels so souless. So much time is just spent running through filler areas. For some reason I expected it to be more like Hard Corps or Contra.

Speaking of Kpop, I saw this on Listverse the other day:

Ten Horrifying Realities From the World of Asian Pop Music

Some pretty scary stuff.

In gaming news, I sure am glad they are rebooting the Need For Speed franchise. Those storylines were getting pretty convoluted.
After hearing about crazy shit in the 90's with Jpop and the Yakuza, I'm not really surprised the whole Asian Pop industry is corrupt. Still, some of that shit is downright nuts.

I got about 2 and a half hours into Strider and I think I'm going to put it down. I feel like I should like it, but it feels so souless. So much time is just spent running through filler areas. For some reason I expected it to be more like Hard Corps or Contra.
That reminds me I still need to get to Strider.

After hearing about crazy shit in the 90's with Jpop and the Yakuza, I'm not really surprised the whole Asian Pop industry is corrupt. Still, some of that shit is downright nuts.

That reminds me I still need to get to Strider.
Honestly, I would say it's not worth it. I reallly wanted to like it but it was just boring to me. I think frosty had some negative things to say about it back when he played it too. Granted he probably got the platinum too.

Personally I enjoyed Strider enough, it definitely had issues but I feel it was worth at least a playthrough. It was a bit on the easy side and I'd recommend starting on the hardest difficulty though. But if you don't enjoy it, it's not super long at least.

Honestly, I would say it's not worth it. I reallly wanted to like it but it was just boring to me. I think frosty had some negative things to say about it back when he played it too. Granted he probably got the platinum too.
I did.

Strider is not good.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/corrosivefrost/recommended/235210/

You know how you know a game is good (or at least if I think it is...)? When I'm given the game on PS platforms, if I don't have the platinum there, I will go back and replay it and get the platinum... I did it earlier this year with Transistor... I had bought and played it on Steam, liked it enough that I figured instead of a second playthrough on PC, I'd just do it on PS4/Vita. It clicked on that one and next thing I knew I had the platinum. I started this process with Shovel Knight too.

Strider?

I have it on PS4 thanks to plus... and I have NO desire to play it again for the easy platinum or 100%.

Btw, if you're 2.5 hours in, you're more than halfway, most likely. Getting 100% of everything took me about 6 hours the first time, I think. You could probably knock out the rest pretty fast if you're playing on normal and not looking for everything to get 100%.

I don't understand the message Cheddahz is trying to get across with that video.

Something suicide related is all I understand.

It's a dream sequence that serves as the tutorial.

If you die in a dream you wake up in real life, unless you're too deep otherwise you end up in limbo.

bread's done
Back