GGT 348 is celebrating Sean Kingston

Splatoon is a hot seller.

Get the amiibo 3 pack while you can.
I haven't even seen those amiibo out and about yet. My Walmart, Target, and Best Buy only had Pac-man and Charizard. I'm thinking that this is probably going to be like last time where it's going to take 2-3 months before the middle of the country gets enough that they're easy to find. Took like 2 and a half months before I even saw a Sonic.

I got it from Best Buy. I was hesitant spending that much, but whatever.

I also got Metaknight because why not
Awesome! You're fuckin' lucky! I went to BB to look for a Meta Knight and was super bummed to not be able to find him. He's the last one I want until Ganondorf. I want to complete my Kirby seeeet.

They had like 20 when I was there...on Friday.

If you want I can go back and look.
Thanks, but that's okay. I think I have someone else hooking me up with one. Thank you for asking though <3 How have you been, dawg? I miss talking to you.

I planned to play some DAI or something yesterday, but instead all I did was train my amiibo.

Amiiibooososss.  I'm all caught up until next wave. Only missing preorders on Olimar and Bowser Jr. Watch them be the hardest to find somehow.

Amiiibooososss. I'm all caught up until next wave. Only missing preorders on Olimar and Bowser Jr. Watch them be the hardest to find somehow.
Bowser Jr. I could see being difficult. I missed preorders on Wario and was expecting him to be easy to find, then it turns out he's already OOP and I have had a bitch of a time finding one in town. I just need Ganondorf in the next wave and that's it barring any I randomly decide to grab.

Thanks, but that's okay. I think I have someone else hooking me up with one. Thank you for asking though <3 How have you been, dawg? I miss talking to you.

I planned to play some DAI or something yesterday, but instead all I did was train my amiibo.
DAI is super fun. That's mostly all I've been playing aside from some Splatoon.

Amiiibooososss. I'm all caught up until next wave. Only missing preorders on Olimar and Bowser Jr. Watch them be the hardest to find somehow.
I want Palutena but didn't preorder so my life will be hard.

I gave up trying to get the Amiibos. Jigglypuff and the FE ones are the ones I wanted the most but I had no luck finding any of them.

Guess I'll just put my money towards 3DS/Vita games. 

I'm still debating whether to get Splatoon or not. I haven't touched my Wii U in months. 

I gave up trying to get the Amiibos. Jigglypuff and the FE ones are the ones I wanted the most but I had no luck finding any of them.
Yeah I don't go out of my way to find them anymore, if I see them great, but it's too much of a hassle to keep up and try to get all of them now

I also thought Wario would be easier to find, but everywhere here in town that I've checked so far is sold out of everything for this wave. Oh well. I'll get one eventually.

Picked up Watch Dogs on the Wii U. After an hour or so of playing, I still haven't seen a single fucking dog.

I also thought Wario would be easier to find, but everywhere here in town that I've checked so far is sold out of everything for this wave. Oh well. I'll get one eventually.

Picked up Watch Dogs on the Wii U. After an hour or so of playing, I still haven't seen a single fucking dog.
I JUST noticed what your avatar is.

I'm blind.

DAI is super fun. That's mostly all I've been playing aside from some Splatoon.

I want Palutena but didn't preorder so my life will be hard.
Sweet! Glad that someone else is playing it along with me, then! I only got a couple of hours into it before quitting it around Christmas and I'm hoping to make some real progress with it now.

Yeah I don't go out of my way to find them anymore, if I see them great, but it's too much of a hassle to keep up and try to get all of them now
Why do you give up? You should get back on dat hunt, mang!

It's Doctor Who bullshit, right?

Zeki's favorite.
Exactly.

Yoooo, have you guys heard from Josh lately? I think it's been like 6 months since I've heard from him and I was wondering how he was doing. I've texted him a few times and never get anything back. Did he and his girlfriend get hitched or anything? It's remarkable when I hear from Mikey more often than I hear from Josh.

I can already tell today is going to suck. I woke up at 4 and wasn't able to get back to sleep before having to start on my morning routine. Bleh.

I don't want to put actual work into getting characters I don't really care about D:

I'll work for Ganondorf if I have to though, I need him :D
Ganondorf will be one that you won't have to work for, though. Or at least that's what I think.

I didn't think that Wario would be as uncommon as he is.

I'm thinking that Wario might be a Diddy/Sheik situation; hard to find initially, but pretty common after the fact. Hopefully Ganondorf stays easy too, given that all of the Zelda figures have been accessible for long stretches of time.

Probably not though. There's probably one ten of each on the planet.

Whoknows, you try out ranked out Splatoon yet? I made it to level 10 last night, but haven't gotten around to it yet.
I didn't even know ranked was out since I haven't played in the past couple days.

Can you make a party with friends now, or not yet?

It's so good I feel bad for not playing it for so long.
I haven't gotten that far in, but you saying that makes me feel good.

Fallout 4 really doesn't look that great visually. Like, I expected it to look at least a little better than this. Looks like most of the same textures from 3/New Vegas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=10&v=GE2BkLqMef4

I haven't gotten that far in, but you saying that makes me feel good.

Fallout 4 really doesn't look that great visually. Like, I expected it to look at least a little better than this. Looks like most of the same textures from 3/New Vegas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=10&v=GE2BkLqMef4
Looks good enough for me. It does look like they use a lot of the same textures from the older games. Honestly, I just want a new Fallout.

I'm in.

Fallout 4 looks good because it actually looks like what Fallout 3 should had looked like, an Elder Scrolls game. Seeing the fact that it looks like it actually has cities in it this time around and that it's colorful make me pretty excited for it

My copy of Splatoon is going to show up tomorrow, so uh....time to become a squid

I really hope Fallout 4 keeps with the VATS. The VATS was one of the main things that I thought made Fallout 3 so great and unique. Without it, its just another FPS with RPG elements.

CGlwPSlVIAAgTMY.jpg

bread's done
Back