GGT 348 is celebrating Sean Kingston

Good deal! You likin' DOA? Adam and I used to play pretty often.
I couldn't tell you! I had to get them shipped, since I'm having car trouble and it's too hot today for me to make a trip to the local Best Buy (though I'm excited to have a 3D fighter to play now and I finally get to play DmC and see what Revelations 2 is all about)

I couldn't tell you! I had to get them shipped, since I'm having car trouble and it's too hot today for me to make a trip to the local Best Buy (though I'm excited to have a 3D fighter to play now and I finally get to play DmC and see what Revelations 2 is all about)
Be sure to post what you think of them after you've had time! I really like ReR2!

It's too fucking hot here. Air Conditioner is broken and someone shit in the pool for the second time in a week, so no respite from the heat. My girlfriend got too hot in bed and just ended up asking me to sleep somewhere else, so now I'm in the living room roasting and unable to sleep. It's fucking 94 degrees in my apartment and I have all my windows open. This shit is unreal.

Rai Rai! Are you getting DMC4 SE?

If so, who will you play?
Oh, you know I'm snagging that shit. Like everybody and their momma, I'm going to be playing the shit out of Vergil. After that I'll touch on some Trish and finally Lady. I've had my share of Nero and Dante already, so unless they give them more abilities... nah.

Oh, you know I'm snagging that shit. Like everybody and their momma, I'm going to be playing the shit out of Vergil. After that I'll touch on some Trish and finally Lady. I've had my share of Nero and Dante already, so unless they give them more abilities... nah.
Sweeeet! Will that be the next game you probably spend a lot of time in? Have you tried Jason and Tanya yet in MKX?

Sweeeet! Will that be the next game you probably spend a lot of time in? Have you tried Jason and Tanya yet in MKX?
Yeah, I'll probably spend a lot of time in bloody palace. MKX's netcode is booty buttchecks, so I haven't put too much time in it. I just know Raiden is really fuckin' good. Jason in his relentless form is pretty good and him fucking up your controls is some scary shit. Tanya seems to have some pretty good mix-ups with her teleports. The EX versions hitting someone is pretty nasty. I would say more, but they're doing that thing where they're constantly changing the characters rather than letting it roll for a while.

Yeah, I'll probably spend a lot of time in bloody palace. MKX's netcode is booty buttchecks, so I haven't put too much time in it. I just know Raiden is really fuckin' good. Jason in his relentless form is pretty good and him fucking up your controls is some scary shit. Tanya seems to have some pretty good mix-ups with her teleports. The EX versions hitting someone is pretty nasty. I would say more, but they're doing that thing where they're constantly changing the characters rather than letting it roll for a while.
Sweeeet! I need to get on dat Bloody Palace too. Just hoping I can split my time well between DMC4 and Arkham Knight. It's still bad on PC? It isn't the worst on PS4, but I've definitely played better. It's nice to see your thoughts on the game. I miss hearing you talk about fighting games. You got any thoughts on SFV so far? Will you be picking that up when it drops?

Are we watching E3 stuff together this year, guys?

wow

He's always bugging me about getting a vita or bugging you guys to play all these monster hunter clones with him, and now he doesn't want to. Classic Zeki RE6 move.

He's pretty rude.

I remember that one time I asked Zeki if he was getting SFxT and he said "why so that everybody could get bored with it after a week"

There was an ad for Splatoon at the theater last night.

I was surprised since I didn't think Nintendo advertised their things.

I should play Splatoon today.

Hey guys! Know I haven't posted much, don't know, have a lot of stuff going on and all that, but yeah I think everything's good now. I'm not 100% sure if I want to get Batman at launch or not yet, still have Witcher and now with Elder Scrolls Online those will take quite a while, plus the backlog. I might just wait for the complete edition, I am interested in it and loved the other ones, but there's just so many games right now that I don't really need another single player one I feel.

I am grabbing Payday 2 though for the co-op with some friends, pretty excited for that. Also looking forward to all the E3 reveals and news.

I'm already bored with Splatoon after a week
This is why I didn't pick it up, the demo thing was fun, but it doesn't seem to have a lot of variety/content for the price and I didn't think I would play it that much in the long run.

I haven't had any CaptainJoel shoutouts on any podcasts I listen to in like 2 weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Z: It's pretty good. I should go back to it, I haven't played in awhile.

N: Awhile is an adverb meaning for a while. You wouldn't say, "I haven't played in for a while." That just doesn't make sense. So you're wrong, you're terrible at grammar, you suck, and I hate you.

Z: I haven't studied grammar for awhile.

N: You don't study anything. You're lame, you don't go to school, you live with your boyfriend, and you smoke hookah.

Z: I haven't smoked hookah in awhile.

N: That's because you're poor. And filthy. Filthy poor.

Z: Haven't been in the mod. Feels like it's been around a month maybe.

N: Is that slang for prostitution?

Z: Yes.

N: That's disgusting. You're disgusting. Prostitution is bad and dangerous. Watch.

Z: That was informative. So informative I went to Taco Bell.

N: How did you get there? You don't know how to ride a bicycle.

Z: It's within walking distance. I walked through the drive-thru

N: There's a sign outside the Jack in the Box that says for our safety, they won't serve people walking or bicycling through the drive-thru. Also, you don't walk.

Z: That's true. I actually skipped.

N: How fancy.

Z: I am fancy. Always. That's why I eat Taco Bel.

N: Taco Bel sounds like a knock off.

Z: It's cheaper than the real stuff and almost as good.

This is why I didn't pick it up, the demo thing was fun, but it doesn't seem to have a lot of variety/content for the price and I didn't think I would play it that much in the long run.
GnSWMZl.jpg

I can't ride a bike either.

I'd ask who was going to celebrate Lucas day with me tomorrow, but I already know the answer.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back