GGT 349 is Kickstarting the Remake to their Cancelled Game

Should be releasing Metroid Maker instead or Super Mario Maker. Here, make your own fucking Metroid game! Won't be as good as FF though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey anybody who played Earthbound answer a question for me

Im thinking about playing it (first time) should I play mother then earthbound then mother 3?

Or just earthbound? I would need to find english versions of mother and mother 3 but im positive they exist.

Batman and Joker died holding hands in a cave-in in the comics recently.

They should do that in the new game.
They should.

Also, Joker's not alive in the new game.

Post about politics, read if you want

off topic but did anyone hear insane trump and his idiotic speech?

Some highlights for you guys (actual quotes)

"When did we beat Japan at anything? They send their cars over by the millions, and what do we do? When was the last time you saw a Chevrolet in Tokyo?"

"I beat China all the time. All the time."

"When do we beat Mexico at the border? They’re laughing at us, at our stupidity. And now they are beating us economically. They are not our friend, believe me. But they’re killing us economically."

(Insane)

"They just built a hotel in Syria. Can you believe this? They built a hotel."

"They can’t get jobs, because there are no jobs, because China has our jobs and Mexico has our jobs. They all have jobs."

"When Mexico sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people."

(People from mexico are rapist? No they arent coming to america to find jobs or better themsleves, they have come here to rape.... he is such an idiot! He goes on to mention latin America as a whole)

"Obama is going to be out playing golf. He might be on one of my courses. I would invite him, I actually would say. I have the best courses in the world"

"we need a truly great leader now. We need a leader that wrote “The Art of the Deal.”
Yeah, my lady and I were listening to a radio show the other day that brought it up and it was fucked up. Trump sucks.

Got Batmang 3 for free, might actually play it.

Sup?
Hi, Hank! I've missed you! Not much up. Taking my lady this morning to get her wisdom teeth removed, then going to spend the weekend watching Batman: TAS and Indiana Jones! Yaaaay! You should play Batman. I hear good things.

Eggman is a stupid name. What happened to Dr. Robotnik.
I always liked Eggman more than Robotnik.

I like Eggman more too.

Robotnik is too on the nose.

If Eggman like played with eggs or something then I wouldn't like it.

Also, Eggman sounds like it could be a legit last name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't I pre-load Arkham Knight yet.

Hey anybody who played Earthbound answer a question for me

Im thinking about playing it (first time) should I play mother then earthbound then mother 3?

Or just earthbound? I would need to find english versions of mother and mother 3 but im positive they exist.
If you have to skip one, make it the first. Earthbound and Mother 3 are must plays, however. You have a Wii U, right? They just translated the first one and put it up.

Do you want to play the FF7 Remake that bad?
emma-stone-nodding.gif

How important is it that I buy the having sex with cat girls game?
What game is this? I am interested.

I guess I'm picking up the PS4 that comes along with Batman

I already bought MLB, cause ya know...
I like this. Tell me what you think of Batman! I liked hearing your thoughts on Arkham Origins.

Some people won't get to play it first on PS4 though because they only have Xbones
momomomomomomomomomomomomomomomomo

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIgcE0mWZbQ[/youtube]

I like this. Tell me what you think of Batman! I liked hearing your thoughts on Arkham Origins.
I'll be sure to! I do prefer Origins over City (which I've found is a really unpopular opinion), so I'm keeping my hopes up for this one

bread's done
Back