GGT 349 is Kickstarting the Remake to their Cancelled Game

That's not Nep Nep
Are you sure? Isnt nep nep everything?

Also if you are on mobile you can not put text in a message with a youtube video it will not embed it. Also videos may not show and have just a big blank space, best i found is to keep refreshing or wait a while.

Also you cant go back and edit an already text message with a video unless you delete the text

Last edited by a moderator:
Nep Nep is only Nep Nep. Sometimes you might think it's Nep Nep but if you look closer you find out it isn't Nep Nep.
What about that time nep nep was nep nep agianst the alley with nep nep? Im pretty nep nep that nep was nep nep? Also couldnt nep be another nep nep to find nep while it periodically nep nep its nep?

Doesnt anybody else remember how awesome the sonic adventure 1 and 2 music were? Man sega can we get some more of this!

So like nep nep is the character but nep can be a noun, verb, adjective etc.

So nep nep could be like jumping cheese, so its confusing. So indig technically nep nep can be a verb or two verbs? I know confusing right....

200w.gif

But did he send you any messages?
what-Alison-Brie-.gif

I mean not many people send me messages in general so?

So like if you put a bunch of helium in like one of those fancy blow up mattress people use for camping would you be able to fly? Like sleep and fly? Why do we call them flies anyway I mean we walk and we dont call ourselves walk? Is walking like the most basic human form of exercise? Do fish ever think about walking on land in the same sense we think about swimming? Cents and sense sound exactly the same. I got 99 cents but if i had a penny more I'd have a dollar. You are welcome Jay-Z.

If their name is actually based on a pun than any respect I had for them as people who make music went straight out the window.

If their name is actually based on a pun than any respect I had for them as people who make music went straight out the window.
Mo may know? Only thing i know about them is what mo had told me, about them having a song in Halo 2. Thats all I remember.....

People like Breaking Benjamin?
People don't? They're my favorite band, seen em live before and seeing them again next month, they sound 100% the same live as they do on the cds, it's amazing.

The lead singers name is Ben and he broke a microphone he was using at a gig and then came up with the name Breaking Benjamin

oh shit theres pre order bonuses. I'm pro lady anything

So fucking excited for DMC4 SE. I'm so gonna jump cancel everything like all pros do

But Mic does not lead to Mike D: That's unfair to people named Mike being compared to a piece of equipment.

And the name they have now fits much better
"Mic" and "Mike" are pronounced the same... Why not Breaking Mic then?

Shoulda called themselves Benjamin the Breaker.

bread's done
Back