GGT 349 is Kickstarting the Remake to their Cancelled Game

The ending of Halo 4 made me sad

After playing the master chief collection I can honestly say it wasnt hard to transition from the multiple games. Which can be a good thing but also a bad thing.

*sits and waits for a Mo response

The ending of Halo 4 made me sad

After playing the master chief collection I can honestly say it wasnt hard to transition from the multiple games. Which can be a good thing but also a bad thing.

*sits and waits for a Mo response
They also had the universal control schemes for new people, so if you used one of those (which were on by default) it can be a pretty easy transition.

The big thing is the dual wield in 2 and 3 (which is slightly different in both), the item pickups in 3 which changed that games controls completely (which is why you can't reload your second gun with a universal layout), and then the sprinting in 4 changed up the crouch controls in that one for the standard controls.

I don't use the universal controls in each game, but while the core controls are similar, they play overall quite different. Which is why I'll probably grab an elite controller, mainly to change some of the Halo 5 controls since that game is way different, my favorite was the control scheme I used in Reach, which isn't in the collection sadly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you Star Wars fanboys watch Clone Wars/Rebels?

I hear it's legit good tv but I don't really dig the character design and that kid in Rebels has like a lightsaber slingshot and that looks stupid but Freddie Prinze Jr is in it so

I hear it's legit good tv but I don't really dig the character design and that kid in Rebels has like a lightsaber slingshot and that looks stupid but Freddie Prinze Jr is in it so
I'm also not a fan of the character designs, but outside of that yeah the story and action are pretty good. It's worth a watch for sure if you can get past the designs.

I might give it a shot.

I feel like I need a light-hearted action series for the summer that has some dips of good serious story telling. Disney did air Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Young Justice after all (before they cancelled the two like a bunch of assholes).

I would watch the Neptunia anime but because I'm not someones sister I don't get access to his funimation account.

Watched clone wars when it first was out, havent caught any of rebel though but from what ive seen it looks interesting.

Watching the Giant Bomb quicklook of Batman and the whole batmobile seems as disappointing as I thought. Really sucks how much of a major component they made into it the game.

Also, the thing about the Joker that I said is going to be a thing is a thing in the game.

I watch Clone Wars, but haven't had the chance to see Rebels yet. Clone Wars is a little hit or miss, but overall pretty good. The original Gennedy Tartavosky Clone Wars was the best thing ever.

I might give it a shot.

I feel like I need a light-hearted action series for the summer that has some dips of good serious story telling. Disney did air Earth's Mightiest Heroes and Young Justice after all (before they cancelled the two like a bunch of assholes).

I would watch the Neptunia anime but because I'm not someones sister I don't get access to his funimation account.
Young Justice was Cartoon Network, mang. Otherwise, you're right. The new Avengers show ain't the worst, though. They have Hyperion and Spider-Man Noir, which amazes me.

I just got back from the Batman midnight. Since when does Gamestop release games at East coast time? I was super surprised when I rolled up and they already had people getting into line to get it at 11 PM my time. What sucks though, is that now I'm waiting for it all to install and it is taking for fucking ever. Also, I got my DMC4SE preorder, but it didn't come with the DLC for some reason. I'll wait till tomorrow before contacting Sony about it, doe.

So far the Batmobile is pretty sick. I appreciate the use of "riot suppression" systems to write off my shooting of people from a tank, but you can't account for me driving into thugs at 140mph!

So far the Batmobile is pretty sick. I appreciate the use of "riot suppression" systems to write off my shooting of people from a tank, but you can't account for me driving into thugs at 140mph!
Only thing I'm not liking is on the controller, it's a trigger to accelerate and a button for reverse, which is extremely awkward and you can't change it. Outside of that, really enjoying the game myself as well.

On the Xbox One, the right trigger is accelerate and the X button is reverse (Which is also the drift button, so whatever that is on PC/PS4). I keep accidentally going into battle mode and then end up getting stuck during races, since that's the left trigger. 

Wanted to post on here so I can be more honest or people can call me out. This is my formal apology to those I have been rude to in the past few days. Im sorry, I dont want to be agressive towards anyone and what I said was probably not how I felt. Emotions can become out of control and destroy relationships, I never intended for this to happen. Im not the best at letting something go, sadly I usually hold on and dwell on it. So dearly sorry for what has happened. For those of you I havent wronged, I hope to keep it like that. I expect too much out of these internet friendships.

(No this isnt a "oh beatles is running off post")

Much love guys.

Yeah, anytime I see a large group of people outside when I'm driving around the city I go out of my way to hit them at ridiculous speeds.

Only thing I'm not liking is on the controller, it's a trigger to accelerate and a button for reverse, which is extremely awkward and you can't change it. Outside of that, really enjoying the game myself as well.
This is actually my one big problem with it. They should have allowed some sort of customization for it. Also, I thought you weren't getting it?

I didn't even know there was a reverse button. Any time I have to do anything other than go forward, I go into battle mode. What is it?
Yeah, that's the same thing I do. It's too fun.

So you install the game, and then start the game and install it some more.

#arkhamknight
And that is why I didn't play it last night.

What costumes are you guys using? I'm using JL 3000, but I'm thinking about switching to New 52. I wish there was the Caped Crusader costume.

Also, about DMC4SE. I preordered it yesterday morning and I got the game last night, but didn't have the DLC or theme, so this morning I emailed Sony about it and they just straight up refunded me and took the game off my download list. Not sure why they did that since I didn't ask (I just asked why I didn't get the preorder content since I preordered the game), but now I actually don't know if I'll rebuy it right away.

The very beginning of Arkham Knight is so satisfying.
Poison ivy, Harley Quinn and Barbara Gordon at a pool party hosted at Wayne Manor?

Edit: cant believe I forgot Talia and Selina. I know there is more but I dont read the comics....

Dat new Fort Minor is dope

Being able to move the viewpoint is pretty cool. Dat google power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REAwGmv0Fuk

"Oh, don't you dare look down.
Just keep your eyes on me."
I said, "You have a gun, "
She said, "Shut up and dance with me!"
This woman is a murderer (or This woman is the death of me)
She said, "Ooh-ooh-hoo,
Shut up or I will shoot."

This is actually my one big problem with it. They should have allowed some sort of customization for it. Also, I thought you weren't getting it?

What costumes are you guys using? I'm using JL 3000, but I'm thinking about switching to New 52. I wish there was the Caped Crusader costume.
I wasn't sure because of money reasons, but I had like $30 in Reward Certificates and then with the $10 back, I was still able to get it at least :D

I actually like the Anime one you get through the WBPlay or w/e it's called, has like a Draculabatman look to it :p

What would you say if Bieber wore a Beatles shirt but instead of Beatles it said Bieber?
The Beatles are amazing so if he wants to imitate them then it proves that they are more amazing.

Just clarify his name is in the same style on his shirt as the Beatles style.

He crossed out Beatles and wrote Bieber over it in marker.
Thats just disrespectful, no matter the band or musician, unless he forgot his name and he got confused when he look down at the name. So he needed to make sure of his name. Poor kid doesnt even know his name.

Have you guys heard of Dota? Cuz it's every game now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=51&v=ciAG8LOTduQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_y7LU_cDwc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwZE-YT64fg

bread's done
Back