GGT 349 is Kickstarting the Remake to their Cancelled Game

Was going to see if I could snag a Wii fit trainer from gamestop, so far I called one and they said they had one but it was "first come first serve" and he had already 10 calls..... other I called said they have one in the system but they dont have it and he needed to "strike it out". ... another told me they havent gotten their shipment.

Not going to race out to that store, I can just wait. Anybody else on the hunt and was able to get one if you didnt own it?

Nah. Not worth running all over the city to different GameStops just for a couple more amiibo. I did call a couple of them though and it seems like the most received around me was at the furthest "close" location. 3 WFT, 2 DDD, 4 Shulks, 2 Robins, and 1 Ness. Considering it's a 45 minute drive out there and they wouldn't hold any of them, I just decided to say fuck it. I want WFT and Shulk, but there's not really a reason to go all the way out there and waste my time anymore. Especially not when I could be playing Batman.

Nah. Not worth running all over the city to different GameStops just for a couple more amiibo. I did call a couple of them though and it seems like the most received around me was at the furthest "close" location. 3 WFT, 2 DDD, 4 Shulks, 2 Robins, and 1 Ness. Considering it's a 45 minute drive out there and they wouldn't hold any of them, I just decided to say fuck it. I want WFT and Shulk, but there's not really a reason to go all the way out there and waste my time anymore. Especially not when I could be playing Batman.
I recommend WFT. She's the best.

Want Wii fit trainer but didnt get one. Just called around with no real luck. This amiibo game is so annoying, why cant i walk into a local store with ease to buy a figure of a women in workout clothes! Im sorry I thought this was America!

Also if you are a young child, dont run around a zoo hitting gorillas with plastic baseball bats. It will send them into a rage which will raise their offense.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I do one  hundred combo kills with vergil? I think my copy is broken

Benefits of my dad running a toy store, I have gotten all of the exclusive amiibos that I didn't search for and a couple of the non-exclusive ones as well.

Benefits of my dad running a toy store, I have gotten all of the exclusive amiibos that I didn't search for and a couple of the non-exclusive ones as well.
You said you were out of the game? Once you start, you cant stop!

Also you should start all your stories like that "Benefits of my dad running a toy store...." I got a sandwich!

You said you were out of the game? Once you start, you cant stop!
I'm out of the waking up early/staring at websites and running around the city for them, I'll still get them if I see them when I'm out if I want them.

But so far from his store I've gotten:

Meta-Knight

Greninja

Jigglypuff

Ness

Charizard

Splatoon 3-pack

Man still need a jigglypuff and ness. I havent been running around and i have been extremely lucky to be on at the correct time to purchase the other ones.

I still haven't gotten Meta Knight, but I got Ness. Which I soon realized I didn't want at all. Had a trade set up on here for a Meta Knight and Lucina in exchange for him, but it fell through.

I still haven't gotten Meta Knight, but I got Ness. Which I soon realized I didn't want at all. Had a trade set up on here for a Meta Knight and Lucina in exchange for him, but it fell through.
From what I hear Mo's Dad can get you one if you're down with a little "favor"

giphy.gif

I need to just sell of my stash of boxed amiibos. I kept any extras for trading going forward, but I've been able to keep up so far. Kinda just have a box sitting there now.

"If I decide to come up w/ a unique genderband cosplay...the first character I'd choose would be Neptune...I just love her to death." - TMK

"the first character I'd choose would be Neptune...I just love her to death." - TMK

"Neptune...I just love her to death." - TMK

Zeki, how does this make you feel?

There's a lot of implications in that statement.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone thought that you were saying gay marriage is as ridiculous as marriage to a non-real person.

There's a lot of implications in that statement.

I wouldn't be surprised if someone thought that you were saying gay marriage is as ridiculous as marriage to a non-real person.
Oh my gosh i thought the same thing when I typed it, i was trying to re word it many times. There is like no way to re word it. So everyone knows it was a joke about how they should make it so zeki can marry Miku. I have now deleted it.

Also on the same subject isnt it an amazing day for america, finally people can show by law who they love in any state .Think about how 100 years ago women couldnt vote and how this country was segregated by our race. I look back and think "How did anyone think that was even okay for our country to be so unequal". Im hopping in the near future we can look back and feel the same about marriage equality. Im shocked we hadnt brought it up yet today.

Yeah, America is pretty great right now. We're just barely now letting homosexuals have rights while still subjecting the shit out of minorities and women, but hell Batman came out with no problems right?

oh wait

bread's done
Back