GGT 349 is Kickstarting the Remake to their Cancelled Game

No, if he did that then he would be no different than TMK picking a beloved character from a beloved franchised as his favorite.

oh wait

Did Moc fall off the face of the earth? Ever since I got an Xbox One, he has consistently been at the top of the achievement leaderboard, and now he is nowhere to be found.

Did Moc fall off the face of the earth? Ever since I got an Xbox One, he has consistently been at the top of the achievement leaderboard, and now he is nowhere to be found.
I've been kind of busy but have been focusing most of the time gaming on a few games recently instead of playing a wide variety, so I have been getting less achievements overall because of that, I'm sure over time I'll start showing up on that leaderboard again though :p

I'm pretty sure he's been streaming batman.
Also this, pretty much the only game I've played since it came out, really enjoying it.

The latest cagcast is like 4 hours long. Nobody got time for that.
I know this will sound crazy, but I totally listened to the whole thing while I was cooking on Friday. Made three homemade pizzas and did dishes and the podcast just finished up as I was taking the last pizza out of the oven. Wombat was somehow more annoying this episode than I thought he had been in a while. My girlfriend came in right towards the middle and I could actually see her cringing at some of the things he would say. First time I have felt kind of embarrassed to listen to a podcast.

Planned on playing a bit of Batman this weekend, but didn't get the chance to do much. I did end up watching all of Marriage Bootcamp season 1 on Netflix with my lady, though. Sooo, yeah. Hopefully I'll get time to play it tomorrow, but I kind of doubt it. Maybe Tuesday/Wednesday. I'm at 46% completion and I'm excited to go for 100% before finishing the game.

So I just learned what Yuri and yaoi were.... im still confused. Its like the same gender and something about dominance? Im kinda scared to look any farther. Im pretty sure ive seen some stuff I cant unsee.....

Maybe I need to watch more anime and read more manga.....

I'ma follow tradition and hundred percent/trophy wipe this shit. Not as excited about it as I've been with previous installments though.

Mother 3 is great.

Oh okay I will just talk to myself.

So NBC fired trump for his racist remarks he made in his announcement speech, I had posted about how he had said things a while back. Great Job NBC, good they listened to his craziness and got him out of there.

gOTcuAt.gif

So I just learned what Yuri and yaoi were.... im still confused. Its like the same gender and something about dominance? Im kinda scared to look any farther. Im pretty sure ive seen some stuff I cant unsee.....

Maybe I need to watch more anime and read more manga.....
Yuri is girl on girl, Yaoi is guy on guy. Less dominance stuff involved usually and it's pretty much just a broad genre indicator if you're asking specifically about hentai. So really, it's just vanilla ass shit when it comes down to it.

My ex lent me a yaoi manga once and I somehow read through the whole thing without realizing it was a yaoi

Last edited by a moderator:
Yuri is girl on girl, Yaoi is guy on guy. Less dominance stuff involved usually and it's pretty much just a broad genre indicator if you're asking specifically about hentai. So really, it's just vanilla ass shit when it comes down to it.
Thanks for the clarification. I had just seen new terms describing something so naturally I had to look it up. Saw some pictures and was totally lost. I knew you guys would pull through.

Man, finished most of the side missions in Arkham Knight now. Glad too! Super close to the end now!
Good stuff. I got to 94% before I got pretty burned out. I'm actually really bummed about not having the dedicated challenge area like previous games. I know that the AR missions more or less fill the void, but I'm just not into the format. Think it might be a while before I 100% this one.

I just 100% the first playthrough of Arkham Knight, have to get 1 achievement and then I'll rush the NG+ story and max it. I actually think this was my favorite Batman, I liked the new AR challenges a lot more then the old system personally. Pretty much all I've been playing since it came out :p

Good stuff. I got to 94% before I got pretty burned out. I'm actually really bummed about not having the dedicated challenge area like previous games. I know that the AR missions more or less fill the void, but I'm just not into the format. Think it might be a while before I 100% this one.
I am also really disappointed by the lack of challenge maps. I would have loved to have them just to fuck around with Predator maps. What's with the lack of those anyways? I'm almost at the end of the game and there have been very, very few compared to the last two games and those were my favorite parts. I think I'll probably take a break before I 100% it because I'm not sure I'll have the patience to go after the Riddler trophies.

I just 100% the first playthrough of Arkham Knight, have to get 1 achievement and then I'll rush the NG+ story and max it. I actually think this was my favorite Batman, I liked the new AR challenges a lot more then the old system personally. Pretty much all I've been playing since it came out :p
I wish you were somewhat trolling, but I'm not surprised by your stance. To me, it's still AA>AO>AK>AC

Have you guys head of a game called Dota?
I wish Dota was on PS4.

bread's done
Back