GGT 350 is about how much the Loch Ness Monster needs

I love Katamari Damacy. Fantastic game and series. The music was so intoxicating, I would have those songs stuck in my head for days.
Yep! Same for me! Almost all of my ringtones are actually from the Katamari Damacy soundtrack.

Well, except for Zeki's Godzilla, Uraizen's Smooth Criminal, and Hank's Gone Guru.

So how often do you GGT PC gamers replace your mouse? Just wondering. I bought a new trackball mouse today (Logitec Trackman). Its the same type of mouse I've been buying for 10+ years, but the nubs that hold up the marble ball eventually wear down so I replace it about every 2-3 years. I've tried to play PC games with a conventional mouse, but for me a trackball works so much better, and its easier on my wrist.

When they start to wear out.

My current mousewheel is starting to freak on me a bit. My right click was a bit broken a while ago too, but I opened it up to fix it. Still, could stand to use a new one, just lazy about it.

So how often do you GGT PC gamers replace your mouse? Just wondering. I bought a new trackball mouse today (Logitec Trackman). Its the same type of mouse I've been buying for 10+ years, but the nubs that hold up the marble ball eventually wear down so I replace it about every 2-3 years. I've tried to play PC games with a conventional mouse, but for me a trackball works so much better, and its easier on my wrist.
Every couple of years. I think my current Razr mouse will outlive the others I've used in the past, though. I'm about to hit the two year mark with it and it's still pretty perfect. I just have to open it up and clean it out from time to time.

I think it makes Zeki uncomfortable when I talk about and/or ask him about his penis.
Yeah, I know, right? I remember asking him if he ever sent dick pics to anyone a few years ago and he just nervously laughed for an hour.

This whole erotica writing thing is easier than I thought it would be. Only worked on it for a couple of hours this morning and already have almost 10,000 words and am on my second draft. Going to take a break for some gaming and to give my mind a rest from looking at words for a while.

Is it hard for anyone else to sleep at night because you are thinking about what the rugrats do now that they are adults?
rugrats-modern-all.jpg

Chukie became a gay hipster. I always knew it would happen.

rugrats-modern-all.jpg

Chukie became a gay hipster. I always knew it would happen.
Now I need to know what they do for Jobs/hobbies. Tommy has a camera so he may be a photographer? They also forgot Dill.

I need to contact Nickelodeon and ask them to make an adult version of the show.

Ooooo what if they were dealing crack, but one of them was an undercover cop? They could call it Drug Rats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tommy was into photography in All Grown Up maybe I think I don't know the only thing I remember about that show is my 100% accruate redention of it's theme song.

Dill probably overdosed on drugs.

I'm assuming Tomoko realized she was a lesbian in college and just led a happier more carefree life because of it.

I don't think that's right though because she really liked that guy that she got to record things.

Oh.

I think she was just more into the fantasy of being a part of her erotic video games rather than that guy.

The last couple episodes totally reveals more of her deep-seated crush on Yū and hints at that older girl who dressed up in a bear costume for her. Like, Tomoko is totally a lesbian and just hasn't realized it yet, please don't let your homophobia get in the way of her happiness.

No cuz she was included in my post that I deleted and I don't want to have to delete another post.

We should probably not talk about things that add to my psych profile of you.

Is it hard for anyone else to sleep at night because you are thinking about what the rugrats do now that they are adults?
Nope. I was called Chuckie Finster all throughout high school because of my hair and freckles so I pretty much have always assumed Chuckie's doing the same thing as I am.

Tommy was into photography in All Grown Up maybe I think I don't know the only thing I remember about that show is my 100% accruate redention of it's theme song.

Dill probably overdosed on drugs.

I'm assuming Tomoko realized she was a lesbian in college and just led a happier more carefree life because of it.
I agree with pretty much all of this.

Also, Phil is probably a sex offender and Lil is a substitute teacher that has sex with her students.

I just picked up Dying Light at GS. Looking forward to playing it tonight! Yaaaaay!

Oh yeah, I went to both BBs in my town today to check out the Dark Pit situation. One closest to my house got 10 of them and the one further away got 17. Both were essentially sold out before their opened due to lines. There were some super salty people there.

Oh yeah, I went to both BBs in my town today to check out the Dark Pit situation. One closest to my house got 10 of them and the one further away got 17. Both were essentially sold out before their opened due to lines. There were some super salty people there.
Went to my local one like 20 minutes after they opened they still had a good 15 from what I saw, grabbed one. He is appearing online now at best buys website. You may be able to grab one there

here is the link http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-super-smash-bros-series-dark-pit-multi/6376118.p?id=1219661390837&skuId=6376118 Good Luck Joel
Im sure they will get more, hopefully places will begin to handle exclusives like Target did with Jigglypuff, also limiting to one per person helps tremendously.

Is xenoblade chronicles better to get for the 3ds or find a wii verison? They have it part of the best buy 3ds sale today. I cant decide especially since I dont own a 'new' 3DS.

Buy a Wii version, dump it onto a PC (or obtain a copy another way idk don't ask me I'm not zeki) and then play it on Dolphin.

Doesn't that game only work on the newer 3DS?

Buy a Wii version, dump it onto a PC (or obtain a copy another way idk don't ask me I'm not zeki) and then play it on Dolphin.

Doesn't that game only work on the newer 3DS?
Its does, like if it was just that game on sale I would probably geab it but its buy one get one 50% off. No idea what game to get with it?

Is xenoblade chronicles better to get for the 3ds or find a wii verison? They have it part of the best buy 3ds sale today. I cant decide especially since I dont own a 'new' 3DS.
I decided to wait, in case anyone was wondering. I want to play it but even if I bought it I cant without a 'new' 3ds and Im sure they will have a sale again before it gets discontinued since it just came out in April.

Yeah, I want to play XC too, but I don't wanna give $80+ for it on Wii, nor do I see the need to upgrade to a New 3DS just for 1 game. I'll probably hold off on the upgrade until DQ VIII is released in the US. It sucks that Nintendo will probably never release it digitally for Wii U.

bread's done
Back