GGT 350 is about how much the Loch Ness Monster needs

Yeah, I want to play XC too, but I don't wanna give $80+ for it on Wii, nor do I see the need to upgrade to a New 3DS just for 1 game. I'll probably hold off on the upgrade until DQ VIII is released in the US. It sucks that Nintendo will probably never release it digitally for Wii U.
You should go yardsailing for a Wii. You can sometimes get them for $30. Get an original and flash it so you can just pirate games.

Last edited by a moderator:
It sucks that Nintendo will probably never release it digitally for Wii U.
Wouldn't surprise me if they did at this point when X is closer to launch. Gives them more money then the scalper prices, they already released the Metroid Trilogy and that was a more expensive one.

greek-potato.standard-460x345.gif

I only own 3.6gbs of Kpop.

That seems really low I need to step my game up.

In other news, there are 1,015 files in this folder marked "LMB."

*Leda Monster Bunny

I googled imaged the rest of your avatar and I want to tell you that it's the worst avatar you've ever had and also I'm okay with it.

Guys.

Dragon's Dogma is dope.

That is all.
I re-downloaded DD: Dark Arisen about 2 weeks ago to give it another try, and I still haven't played it yet. I spent about 4-5 hours on it the first time thru and got distracted by other things. I guess I'll get around to it eventually.

I re-downloaded DD: Dark Arisen about 2 weeks ago to give it another try, and I still haven't played it yet. I spent about 4-5 hours on it the first time thru and got distracted by other things. I guess I'll get around to it eventually.
I did the exact same thing. I think I got around 7 hours in and then something came out and I was like, "Hey! I can play two games at once!" and then I never went back to it. Still on my PS3 HDD, too.

So saturday 8/8 at 9am gamestop will take preorders for a 3 pack of amiibo. The pack will include Mr. Game and Watch, Dunk Hunt Dog and R.O.B. there is no further information if these will get a single release. Reports are saying minimum of 30 preorders per store. More information to come.

I deleted it to not get in any arguments about religion, didnt think about that at first.

Is it suicide if you sacrifice yourself to slow down the bad guy so your friends can escape even though you know you'll be killed?

Beatles, just live life dawg.

What happens after happens after yadadameen.
Yeah... I think of stupid stuff like that too much

Also zeki I think that falls under sacrifice and its not considered as bad as suicide? Im not sure really, someone giving their life so others live, It also would depend if that person knew they were going to die or they thought they still had a chance.

I want to play like every game they showed at Gamescom, good stuff. Pretty cool having Battletoads in Killer Instinct as well, man I'm excited for all the games coming in the future.

bread's done
Back