GGT 352 Is an Ultra Despair Girl named Mad Max - 'A Hideo Kojima Thread'

Have fun with your old version when the rest of us are enjoying TDM on the HD version. ;)
Isn't Gears 1 already HD?

And that's not to say that I won't get the Remaster, I just want to play it again right now and don't feel like buying it for more than $20.

You guys are big earthbound nerds right?

What is this Undertale game?
That's a funny way to spell Citizens of Earth.

Either his question won't get answered, or it will be responded to sarcastically/sardonically. "I got a family now and blah blah..." is my guess how it would go.

Beatles should ask Hank the same question, and he'd probably get the same answer as from Cheapy.
"I have a Ping Pong coach now. What do you expect me to do after I've been bending my knees all day? You have the one mod and super programmer John!"

Isn't Gears 1 already HD?

And that's not to say that I won't get the Remaster, I just want to play it again right now and don't feel like buying it for more than $20.

That's a funny way to spell Citizens of Earth.

"I have a Ping Pong coach now. What do you expect me to do after I've been bending my knees all day? You have the one mod and super programmer John!"
For some folks, if it ain't 1080p/60fps it ain't HD.

I played the Citizens of Earth demo. It wasn't my bag. Too much cheese and not enough heart. Earthbound's got lotsa heart. I haven't heard much about Undertale tho.

I wonder how much a ping-pong coach makes a year? I could use a career change...

I'll believe you if he confirms that.
I have been texting nate, I may have also talked about sending nudes. I dont know how icebeast would feel about it though.

If you think about going from a trilogy of games to halo it does sound like a step down.

Just realized that nate might be using me to make zeki jealous

Last edited by a moderator:
For some folks, if it ain't 1080p/60fps it ain't HD.

I played the Citizens of Earth demo. It wasn't my bag. Too much cheese and not enough heart. Earthbound's got lotsa heart. I haven't heard much about Undertale tho.

I wonder how much a ping-pong coach makes a year? I could use a career change...
Good point, actually. I need to see the difference for myself.

I haven't actually played CoE, but I remember hearing it was really Earthbound like. I don't really remember playing Earthbound as a kid (I might have never finished it since I had to go to a cousin's house to play) so I started replaying it recently and it's good and I like it, but it's not the super magical game I expected. I am only like 4 hours in though, so I may just not be far enough it.

Judging by the fact that this guy used to be a major competitor he probably gets paid decently. I'm figuring Cheapy probably paid him around $150 an hour, at least.

Finally got past Cloaked in Silence [Extreme] yesterday. I tried it for like an hour straight and got nowhere before I changed my loadout and just rocket punched Quiet to death. Got an s-rank and it felt great.

Finally got past Cloaked in Silence [Extreme] yesterday. I tried it for like an hour straight and got nowhere before I changed my loadout and just rocket punched Quiet to death. Got an s-rank and it felt great.
Pretty sure I also rocket punched her for my S rank. I just sleep bombarded her the first time when I all I wanted was the skin.

Pretty sure I also rocket punched her for my S rank. I just sleep bombarded her the first time when I all I wanted was the skin.
That skin is so great. I still need to try out the sleep bombardment thing. There's so much stuff I still haven't developed it's crazy. I was still using the base assault rifle until last night when I realized that maybe there are better guns that aren't non-lethal. I didn't even think to try out something other than the Wu tranq pistol until I listened to Giantbombcast and they mentioned the riot SMG last week. Now I'm rolling with the Adamska/Brennan and the Riot SMG/Jehuty hand and it's probably going to always be my go-to loadout.

That skin is so great. I still need to try out the sleep bombardment thing. There's so much stuff I still haven't developed it's crazy. I was still using the base assault rifle until last night when I realized that maybe there are better guns that aren't non-lethal. I didn't even think to try out something other than the Wu tranq pistol until I listened to Giantbombcast and they mentioned the riot SMG last week. Now I'm rolling with the Adamska/Brennan and the Riot SMG/Jehuty hand and it's probably going to always be my go-to loadout.
In all fairness, there's really not much reason to stray from the Wu tranq family. I've got that one developed up to the infinite suppressor. Only time I really swap out is for my smoke/stun grenade Zorn (usually for tank units) and the water pistol for zapping electronics and shit.

Brennan/Serval are super fun. I take those out when I know everyone's gonna be dressed like fucking riot tanks. I'm about two Intel levels away from developing the silenced Brennan, and I can't wait for that shit. Wish Quiet could have it.

As for the prosthesis, I'll never be able to give up Stun Arm 3. It's broken how good it is.

In all fairness, there's really not much reason to stray from the Wu tranq family. I've got that one developed up to the infinite suppressor. Only time I really swap out is for my smoke/stun grenade Zorn (usually for tank units) and the water pistol for zapping electronics and shit.

Brennan/Serval are super fun. I take those out when I know everyone's gonna be dressed like fucking riot tanks. I'm about two Intel levels away from developing the silenced Brennan, and I can't wait for that shit. Wish Quiet could have it.

As for the prosthesis, I'll never be able to give up Stun Arm 3. It's broken how good it is.
I need to try the Zorn and the water gun for killing coms. I usually just use grenades for everything, but I should definitely try to be an eensy bit more stealthy. I tried out the Stun Arm, but I didn't like it as much as the Jehuty Arm so I didn't spend much time with it. I'll level it up and give it another try.

I've never used the stun arms. It's like I have to charge it up and shit like whats the point I can just punch this guy.
Yeah, this is also why I like the Jehuty Arm. I can just lock onto guys and teleport them to me so I can punch them.

CPp7x5wUEAAlS8n.jpg

I don't think you guys understand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x2SBnWnff8
Wow. I'm fuckin' getting that now. Badass!

I'm up to Metallic Archaea [Extreme] now and I'm not looking forward to playing that at all. I had some real issues with that the first time. Though, I do have better rocket launchers this time, so maybe it'll be easier.

I want to play more games for my Xbone, but I'm not really sure what to play next once I'm finished with Phantom Pain. Maybe some MCC or more KI. I've already played a shit ton of KI, though.

Dumb life stuff.

Man, I realized today that pretty much all of my friends from home are over me not being around and nobody really seems to miss me anymore. Shit sucks. I still love so many people I met nearly 10 years ago and they seem to have forgotten me so easily it's depressing. It's ridiculous, but I wish I still had a friend to emulate the BB/Ocelot relationship with.

D-Walker and the gatling gun shred through Metallic Archaea, dude. S ranked both goes first try with it. Just stay out of the Skull's AoE clouds and hold down that trigger.

D-Walker and the gatling gun shred through Metallic Archaea, dude. S ranked both goes first try with it. Just stay out of the Skull's AoE clouds and hold down that trigger.
I'll probably run through it again with that load out to see how I do. I got through it with an A with Quiet.

Speaking of, I just finished the game. Quiet had me crying.

There's a new Cagcast. Can't wait to hear Cheapy answer Beatles question.
Spoiler alert!

He didn't.

Pretty sure it's because it's a Wombatless CAGcast and Wombat is usually the one that actually takes the questions out of the CAGbag thread. Maybe next week.

He does not owe us peons any answers to anything. He is CheapyD, lord of CAG. Now, get back to making money for him and cease your yammering.

Found some old comics while cleaning up at my grandparents. My grandfather was a junk dealer and has several storage sheds full of junk, and today I found a nice little treasure while cleaning one out. About a dozen or so comics from the late 60's-early 70's. Decent condition, mostly some Green Arrow/Green Lantern, couple of Superman, JSA and Hulk, and my favorite of the stash, X-men #60 (first appearance of Sauron). I never knew Sauron was created by draining the life-energy from Havok.

Towards the end of Act III in Diablo 3. The whole storyline just isn't as interesting as D2. I wish they had added more cutscenes. Maybe they can get Kojima to do Diablo 4.

He is going to stop caring, we can stop clicking the links to deals. Once money starts to drop he will need to come back to see whats going on. My guess is he realized he didnt have to do much to earn the same amount of money when he has mods and thorbahn posting links to deals. We need to see how he likes it when we stop caring as well.

Write a blog about it to get the attention of the people
Do people even read blogs on here? If so I definitely will.

We need to make CAG great again. Cheapy needs to stop being a lightweight.

Anymore trump quotes, all thats left are sexist and racist remarks

I imagine he's diversified his portfolio with more than just CAG.

Although, thru a little searching, I noticed that he's let the "CAG" trademark lapse. One of us should buy it, its only $159.

I imagine he's diversified his portfolio with more than just CAG.

Although, thru a little searching, I noticed that he's let the "CAG" trademark lapse. One of us should buy it, its only $159.
Im sure he has but it probably makes a good chunk of cash from this website, once that changed maybe he would get his act together.

Interesting maybe I should go post in the deal thread about this? If you owned CAG you could stop his podcast with the name, you may have found the perfect way to get him to wake up.

I guess he still owns the cag.com and cagcast.com domains.

Does anyone here own ggt.com? It just has a golf tips banner. WTF?

EDIT: Oh, its owned by a Canadian. Hmmmm.....

Craziest shit in Phantom Pain:

Finding out that Paz wasn't underage in Peace Walker and that she was bred by the same program as Eva to be a spy. Shit is fucking nuts. I thought Kojima might go there, but at the same time I thought he might just say fuck it and keep her as a loli.

She actually was underage in Peace Walker, this is just a post-hoc counter to criticism that it was creepy and gross.

bread's done
Back