GGT 352 Is an Ultra Despair Girl named Mad Max - 'A Hideo Kojima Thread'

From what I have seen on the GGT and heard about you is that you are really friendly so im guessing these kids aren't afraid of you or anything do to you being and looking friendly. Like kids I think can tell that, its a new super power modern children develop and lose once the get older.
Yeah, that actually makes more sense. <3

Is Shoveknight really that good? I watched Mo play it several months ago for about 15 minutes and it really didn't impress me. Maybe he was just bad at it like he's bad at Battletoads.

I've been givng Diablo 3 another shot. I still haven't gotten past Act 2, so maybe this time I'll make it to the end without getting bored.
Are you playing Diablo 3 alone or in a group? Straight up, it is really hard for me to play for any length of time alone, but when I'm playing with my girlfriend it's a lot of fun. It may just be that you're not playing with the right group or the right class. What class are you playing?

picked up destiny again

what am i doing?
I'm trying so, so hard to resist getting that game. After playing the beta last year I wanted it a lot and now that it's pretty much $20 or less everywhere I want it even more. Only thing holding me back is Phantom Pain.

I figured I was going to have a shitty time in Phantom Pain doing the Extreme and Subsistence versions of missions, but I've actually been doing great and getting nothing but S-ranks. That Traitor's Caravan mission on Extreme was probably the most randomly fun thing ever. I just rolled into the airport with D-Walker, stole the truck and booked it. Easiest mission complete ever.

WOW, the shots

Shovel Knight is great, I beat it on normal and NG+, and the Battletoads level :p

Also pretty much everyone is bad at Battletoads, that's kind of its thing

Also since were bringing that up, Slalom is probably the hardest game to beat legit on the Rare collection, not even Battletoads
Ah, then I may give Shovel Knight a try when it hits retail on the Wii U. Did you ever beat Symphonia?

Still think they owe Nintendo an apology for not bringing the HD versions of the Symphonia series to Wii U. Now Capcom is doing the same thing with Resident Evil 0/Remake. Its so disrespectful.

The Gamecube had some awesome games. I would love to play the Star Wars: Rogue Squadron games in HD.

Are you playing Diablo 3 alone or in a group? Straight up, it is really hard for me to play for any length of time alone, but when I'm playing with my girlfriend it's a lot of fun. It may just be that you're not playing with the right group or the right class. What class are you playing?
Working thru it solo right now. Its just the vanilla version (no expansion) and most people I know have already moved on to the Reaper of Souls. I've tried most of the melee classes in the past, but I'm playing the wizard now, and it seems to be more interesting so far. Just got to Act 3 last night.

The Gamecube had some awesome games. I would love to play the Star Wars: Rogue Squadron games in HD.

Working thru it solo right now. Its just the vanilla version (no expansion) and most people I know have already moved on to the Reaper of Souls. I've tried most of the melee classes in the past, but I'm playing the wizard now, and it seems to be more interesting so far. Just got to Act 3 last night.
They could print money with that idea, those games were fun.

Diablo 3 another game I havent beaten, eventually.

I played the hell out of Diablo 2, but 3 just doesn't seem to be a big enough change. I expected more classes and more subquests and stuff. I kinda wish they hadn't kept the camera locked and let us rotate it around like some Diablo clones allow.

Ah, then I may give Shovel Knight a try when it hits retail on the Wii U. Did you ever beat Symphonia?

Still think they owe Nintendo an apology for not bringing the HD versions of the Symphonia series to Wii U. Now Capcom is doing the same thing with Resident Evil 0/Remake. Its so disrespectful.

Try playing a Monk if you still have issues getting into it. They're pretty fun. The original game can be pretty boring sometimes, so I understand how it's boring.

They could print money with that idea, those games were fun.

Diablo 3 another game I havent beaten, eventually.
You should try again. It's super short. What class did you play?

I played the hell out of Diablo 2, but 3 just doesn't seem to be a big enough change. I expected more classes and more subquests and stuff. I kinda wish they hadn't kept the camera locked and let us rotate it around like some Diablo clones allow.
The lack of quests and sub-quests is what really kills the game for me. The first time I played through the game I was blown away by how little content there was in the way of story and side stuff, but that's because I was missing the point that the game is supposed to be played through a ton of times instead of one really long playthrough filled with quests. I still don't really like that a ton, but it's definitely easier to deal with while I'm playing multi. I feel like other loot games like Borderlands spoiled me.

I played Diablo for like 20mins once.

What a boring 20mins.
The first like 2 hours in that game is boring as fuck. I quit playing it like 5 different times because it couldn't keep my attention.

Try playing a Monk if you still have issues getting into it. They're pretty fun. The original game can be pretty boring sometimes, so I understand how it's boring.

You should try again. It's super short. What class did you play?

The lack of quests and sub-quests is what really kills the game for me. The first time I played through the game I was blown away by how little content there was in the way of story and side stuff, but that's because I was missing the point that the game is supposed to be played through a ton of times instead of one really long playthrough filled with quests. I still don't really like that a ton, but it's definitely easier to deal with while I'm playing multi. I feel like other loot games like Borderlands spoiled me.

The first like 2 hours in that game is boring as fuck. I quit playing it like 5 different times because it couldn't keep my attention.
Its not that I didnt Like it, I had a lot of fun, there is other reasons why I havent played it. I was a demon hunter and it was awesome!

Demon Hunter is super fun. That was my first class through, but I lost the save file and just decided to start up a new Crusader on the PS3/PS4. That class is seriously OP and it's fun, but I still miss my Demon Hunter.

Demon Hunter is super fun. That was my first class through, but I lost the save file and just decided to start up a new Crusader on the PS3/PS4. That class is seriously OP and it's fun, but I still miss my Demon Hunter.
I had the wolf following me and it was awesome. It was really fun, hopefully I will get back to it and maybe even play all the classes

I had the wolf following me and it was awesome. It was really fun, hopefully I will get back to it and maybe even play all the classes
I switched to the Spider as soon as I could and I actually really loved the Spider. She was so sweet. Only Spider I've ever been endeared to in my entire life. I need to mess around with other classes. I played the Monk a bit and like him because he's another super OP class.

I realized today I haven't posted the food I've been cooking in the GGT like I used to, so here's some pizza I made tonight.

2e1rlub.jpg

Yeah, finished up Symphonia, gonna work on the next one soon.

And I agree, they really should have these games come out on Nintendo systems as well, it is disrespectful.

I'd totally buy the Rogue Squadron games, hopefully the flying combat in Battlefront will fill that hole for now.

Diablo 2 is like 100000x better then 3, 3 is still a great game but yeah I put a real lot of time into 2, it just had some stuff better set up for the replayibility I feel.

I'm not sold on SW Battlefront's flying combat yet. The great thing about the Rogue Squadron games was the feel of each ship was unique. From the videos I've seen of SW Battlefront, they seem to be kinda similar, but IDK, maybe they will surprise me when the game comes out. Have they announced any in-space flying combat, or is it all ground-based planetary flying? I've only seen the planet-based combat so far.

I'm not sold on SW Battlefront's flying combat yet. The great thing about the Rogue Squadron games was the feel of each ship was unique. From the videos I've seen of SW Battlefront, they seem to be kinda similar, but IDK, maybe they will surprise me when the game comes out. Have they announced any in-space flying combat, or is it all ground-based planetary flying? I've only seen the planet-based combat so far.
No space flying sadly, people were talking about how it gave off the old X-wing games feel, just not in space, which would be fine by me if true. I did like the trailer for it, but I also usually love anything Star Wars, stoked for that game. Open beta beginning of October should be a good way to give it a shot (Don't think it has the flying mode though).

But yeah, I loved the Rogue Squadron games as well, between those, the X-Wing series, and the Starfighter games we got some good flying Star Wars games, hopefully they'll make another one with Rogue One being the next movie and being about that more.

wordz dat kill

with skill
w8wut.gif

I made a lonely island reference in the amazon warehouse thread and I dont think they got it? Im not sure, i called obama, berry in the amiibo thread and they thought i was talking about an animal crossing character. I mean I quoted a picture of obama.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Real Talk: Marvel Heroes is better than Diablo 3.

Also, I wish they would release the Rogue Squadron games digitally on something. I loved all of them and have been in a Star Wars mood lately.

Is Shoveknight really that good? I watched Mo play it several months ago for about 15 minutes and it really didn't impress me. Maybe he was just bad at it like he's bad at Battletoads.

I've been givng Diablo 3 another shot. I still haven't gotten past Act 2, so maybe this time I'll make it to the end without getting bored.
It is if you like old-school NES type games with updates from modern game design.

The Plague Knight DLC is a bit weird though -- thankfully, they encourage you to play the main game first.

And when am I going to be allowed into the BC preview program, Microsoft? I have more games I want to play on my One.
NEVER!
I think Microsoft is trying to do you a favor and telling you what a HUGE mistake you made buying an X1. Y'know, because if what you want to play on your X1 is your X360 games, you could just play those on your X360... :lol:

So Sony Master Race?

Damn PC casuals.

I haven't had much time to play games recently. I've been moving through MGSV very slowly. Poor PS4 hasn't received much love from me. That'll probably change once Rock Band comes out tho. 

Persona Dancing next week.

I image something similar to this?
That guy had some serious skill, this is my new life goal to become as good as him. Also Im pretty sure that is my favorite vocaloid song if its the "worlds end" song. I need to look into that further.

Edit: "Worlds end dance hall" song is "dope' as the children would put it

It is if you like old-school NES type games with updates from modern game design.

The Plague Knight DLC is a bit weird though -- thankfully, they encourage you to play the main game first.

NEVER!
I think Microsoft is trying to do you a favor and telling you what a HUGE mistake you made buying an X1. Y'know, because if what you want to play on your X1 is your X360 games, you could just play those on your X360... :lol:
It's not really telling me it's a mistake (I got it waaaay too cheap for it to be a mistake), but it is telling me that it doesn't want to give me what I want. I am playing my Xbone games on it, though.. It's just that I also want to play my 360 games on it instead of plugging up my 360. I want to play Gears of War without buying the remaster.

Either his question won't get answered, or it will be responded to sarcastically/sardonically. "I got a family now and blah blah..." is my guess how it would go.

Beatles should ask Hank the same question, and he'd probably get the same answer as from Cheapy.

It's not really telling me it's a mistake (I got it waaaay too cheap for it to be a mistake), but it is telling me that it doesn't want to give me what I want. I am playing my Xbone games on it, though.. It's just that I also want to play my 360 games on it instead of plugging up my 360. I want to play Gears of War without buying the remaster.
Have fun with your old version when the rest of us are enjoying TDM on the HD version. ;)

bread's done
Back