GGT 352 Is an Ultra Despair Girl named Mad Max - 'A Hideo Kojima Thread'

I tried too. She wouldn't pop for me.

She's supposed to be
at the ruins before the power plant, right? I at least found DDawg almost immediately. Also, I don't think you have to tranq her to get her. I went up there with a regular ass sniper rifle. Either way, there's a really dumb way of beating her that does deplete her stamina instead and it invovles
dropping supply drops on her ass

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried too. She wouldn't pop for me.

She's supposed to be
at the ruins before the power plant, right? I at least found DDawg almost immediately. Also, I don't think you have to tranq her to get her. I went up there with a regular ass sniper rifle. Either way, there's a really dumb way of beating her that does deplete her stamina instead and it invovles
dropping supply drops on her ass
Yeah, I was riding past there on my horse (on my way to do the stun arm sideop) when I got attacked by her out of nowhere. And thanks for that! I redid the mission and got an S rank!

Also, when my helicopter arrives it now plays Kpop thanks to the power of the PC.
I like that. I still can't figure out how to play music on the helicopter even though I bought it speakers.

COBIb4IUkAA0_zC.png

Highlight a song and just hit X or Square or something.
Thanks! Figured it out last night before I went to bed. Now we're rolling around with Maneater blasting.

Forza 6 demo is amazing, glad I decided to throw $100 towards it

7 more days
Thanks for posting about this! I'll download the demo right away! :D

They have an orgy all the time. Sonic, tails, knuckles and sometimes eggman.

Im sure zeki has some stuff on it

Also the women was arrested because she was an elected official refusing to do her job
I think you're right.

Also, fuck, I am sick of seeing this shit about this lady on Facebook. I am amazed at the people trying to raise money for bail for her and shit.

Yeah, Crotch knows what papa likes. <4

The secret of Metal Gear:

CN3iS8PUwAATRYG.png
The secret of MGSV is that it's not a MGS game at all. It's a game about generic ponytail guy running around Afghanistan kidnapping goats.

Next-gen Neptunia coming.

I wonder what Zeki is going to do since he can't play it on number 1 console Vita.
I'll buy and play it on PS4 for a couple hours and then buy it again when it gets ported to Vita.

he'll play it on vita streaming it from his PS4 since all PS4 games support remote play.
Also this.

Someone on cag has an umaru-chan avatar, so they must be a bigger fan than zeki. Which is kind of scary.

Oooooooo castle crashers remastered! I love castle crashers and I bought it already on 360 so I get it on the xbox one for free! Oh behemoth you treat me so right.

Man, I just spent like an hour watching Quiet sleep in the brig. I feel weird.

I felt even weirder when
I went on a walk and randomly ran into Paz. Anyone else think it was funny that they confirmed the bomb had been in her womb? There was a cassette in Ground Zeroes where Skull Face said it was implanted in her thigh. I'm wondering what made them change it to being in her vag. Also, I kind of feel bad for her. Surprised Miller didn't kill her already.

It was always in her whatever. I did all the Ground Zeroes stuff last week, the tape says nothing about her thigh. Oh you made another post, yeah dawg.

Quiet is all set up in the post, I can't go in there or else I'd die.

Man, I just spent like an hour watching Quiet sleep in the brig. I feel weird.

I felt even weirder when
I went on a walk and randomly ran into Paz. Anyone else think it was funny that they confirmed the bomb had been in her womb? There was a cassette in Ground Zeroes where Skull Face said it was implanted in her thigh. I'm wondering what made them change it to being in her vag. Also, I kind of feel bad for her. Surprised Miller didn't kill her already.
I want to think that while this was going on, Joel's girlfriend walked in. She just looked over and thought "oh thats joel" and continued on with her business.

I want to think that while this was going on, Joel's girlfriend walked in. She just looked over and thought "oh thats joel" and continued on with her business.
She was actually asleep the whole time.

If she had been awake that would have been her reaction, though.

I spent longer than I should have staring at both
Quiet and Paz's feet.

They're not even that nicely modeled.
Yeah, I noticed and was going to bring that up to you.

Just a reminder that Nier 2 is in development by Platinum.
So cash. Excitement builds!

"There's no atheist in a fox's hole," Sonic whispers as he slides his hard erect penis into Tails' eagerly accepting asshole. "Give me that Blue Steel," Tails screams back as he furiously runs his hands up and down along his own shaft.

"There's no atheist in a fox's hole," Sonic whispers as he slides his hard erect penis into Tails' eagerly accepting asshole. "Give me that Blue Steel," Tails screams back as he furiously runs his hands up and down along his own shaft.
Y'all should be glad that you get version two of this joke. He workshops them in Skype with me and Icebeast first to ensure everyone here gets only the best material. That is his dedication. That is his commitment.

I found that around mission 11 it really picked up. I think I'm on mission 13 now and I'm fucking loving it. I also heard it gets great after mission 16.

This is the best. Sonic would love Tails no matter what.
It took you that long?!

I don't see what really changes after mission 11 except that you're probably unlocking all the buddies by that point. And I guess you're further along in R&D, but I was still rocking tranq and standard assault rifle at that point.

Y'all should be glad that you get version two of this joke. He workshops them in Skype with me and Icebeast first to ensure everyone here gets only the best material. That is his dedication. That is his commitment.
Please be talking about zeki, please be talking about zeki, please be talking about zeki...

It took you that long?!

I don't see what really changes after mission 11 except that you're probably unlocking all the buddies by that point. And I guess you're further along in R&D, but I was still rocking tranq and standard assault rifle at that point.
I've been doing all side missions instead of doing main missions unfortunately, so it took a bit.

And the buddies did make me love it more. I fucking love DD. Best ever dog.

Project Miria DX has a puyo puyo mini game!!! All the characters look like Nendoroids!!! Why does this game tempt me so? I kind of want to play it but not sure about grabbing it at launch since I wont play it right away. AHHHHHHHHHH

FluVu6C.gif

bread's done
Back