GGT 353 Happy Home Destroyer

I heard about that PSTV exploit but haven't tried it for myself. Does it work with downloaded PSN games?
It prefers downloaded games; there's some where the physical copy won't work. So far all of my stuff has worked that shouldn't. I've even bought stuff just to play on it. I hope they don't patch this exploit.

I want to hear you talk about it, though :(

Really? Not Gears or Fable or anything else? That's a disappointment.

Ooh, I hadn't heard about that whitelist thing. I guess I need to get a PSTV now.
Gears for Xbone comes with the first three 360 versions of Gears. So those work, but I don't know if they work without buying Gears for Xbone first. Not sure about Fable, but I know NG2 doesn't work.

---

Just use this for the exploit:

http://wololo.net/talk/pstv_whitelist/

The exploit doesn't work with yahoo.

They're $40 at gamestop right now and $30 if you can find a used one. So this barely made a dent on my wallet.

Last edited by a moderator:
It prefers downloaded games; there's some where the physical copy won't work. So far all of my stuff has worked that shouldn't. I've even bought stuff just to play on it. I hope they don't patch this exploit.
I really don't see Sony caring much about the PSTV anymore. It has a lot of potential, but I just don't see much support from Sony. Its probably on the way out just like the Vita.

Gears for Xbone comes with the first three 360 versions of Gears. So those work, but I don't know if they work without buying Gears for Xbone first. Not sure about Fable, but I know NG2 doesn't work.

---

Just use this for the exploit:

http://wololo.net/talk/pstv_whitelist/

The exploit doesn't work with yahoo.

They're $40 at gamestop right now and $30 if you can find a used one. So this barely made a dent on my wallet.
Thanks! I just wanted to make sure since the main reason I want into the BC preview is to play Gears since my Xbox 360 died. Do you play KI often, Rai? I've been wanting to play it with someone lately and naturally I want to learn from the best!

Thanks! I will definitely be getting one and using that to play all the stuff I have for Vita.

-------

So, remember how I bought Phantom Pain and won a copy a day later?

Well, I bought Disney Infinity 3.0 yesterday and won a copy of that today, as well. I'm on a hot streak still.

I really don't see Sony caring much about the PSTV anymore. It has a lot of potential, but I just don't see much support from Sony. Its probably on the way out just like the Vita.
That and it's not like it's enabling piracy. It's just letting you play more Vita games on a ... Vita.

Thanks! I just wanted to make sure since the main reason I want into the BC preview is to play Gears since my Xbox 360 died. Do you play KI often, Rai? I've been wanting to play it with someone lately and naturally I want to learn from the best!

Thanks! I will definitely be getting one and using that to play all the stuff I have for Vita.
I have KI, but I don't play it. So you wouldn't really learn anything, lol.

That and it's not like it's enabling piracy. It's just letting you play more Vita games on a ... Vita.

I have KI, but I don't play it. So you wouldn't really learn anything, lol.
Aww, okay. We should play sometime on something! What have you been playing that's non-vita?

Aww, okay. We should play sometime on something! What have you been playing that's non-vita?
Dude you won the star wars prize pack on the gamers lounge website for disney Infinity 3.0, congrats!

http://www.the-gamers-lounge.com/john-meadows/2015/9/7/disney-infinity-30-review

Now you have it for Xbox One and PS4 hahahha

Just saw you posted earlier and now I connected the dots. I clicked on to see who won and noticed your entry was up top but didnt read the reply under, scrolled back up and read the reply.

Joel, I forgot to mention that I re-upped my XBL. Let's play soon.
Sweet! We should totes play! I want to see who you're good with!

Pretty much whatever somebody else wants to and some One Piece on PC. Going to play Transformers a ton next week.
Yay! What do you have on PS4? Do you have DOA5? You should tell me how Transformers is. I want to get it, but I've got so much other stuff to play I'm iffy on it.

Dude you won the star wars prize pack on the gamers lounge website for disney Infinity 3.0, congrats!

http://www.the-gamers-lounge.com/john-meadows/2015/9/7/disney-infinity-30-review

Now you have it for Xbox One and PS4 hahahha

Just saw you posted earlier and now I connected the dots. I clicked on to see who won and noticed your entry was up top but didnt read the reply under, scrolled back up and read the reply.
Yep! Thanks for pointing that out, dawg! I'll probably return the Xbone copy or give it to my brothers since I don't need it now. I'm amazed I won and totally even forgot that I entered that contest until I got the email last night. This makes me super glad I didn't buy any characters outside of the starter pack because I came realllly close to buying Yoda when I ordered the set.

I've played for like a night, so no one! Gonna be a work in progress though. Buddy who just moved down here is pretty into it as well, so hopefully playing the two of you will get shit moving.

Oh SHIT I forgot Armikrog comes out tomorrow.

tumblr_mekvmapENl1qa9siqo1_500.gif

Yay! What do you have on PS4? Do you have DOA5? You should tell me how Transformers is. I want to get it, but I've got so much other stuff to play I'm iffy on it.
I have DOA5, but there are a ton of other fighters I would rather play before it. Transformers is made by Platinum Games, it gets priority over everything else.

All the posers and wannabes look up and shout, "Sk8 us!"

And Skate 4 looks down and whispers "No, EA dismantled the company that made me."

like fuck it i'll take a "HD" rerelease

of the skates and ssx

that new ssx was dope if not fundamentally broken in a lot of ways but in the kind of ways that were super fun

And with the update out, I made a group for the ex-3s regulars. I could not find/remember every random PSN ID. You guys should keep your names the same everywhere.

I have DOA5, but there are a ton of other fighters I would rather play before it. Transformers is made by Platinum Games, it gets priority over everything else.
Okay, I got you, mang. I know! I've seen some videos of it and it looks fun. I really like Grimlock.

All the posers and wannabes look up and shout, "Sk8 us!"

And Skate 4 looks down and whispers "No, EA dismantled the company that made me."
This is probably the saddest thing I've read this week.

And with the update out, I made a group for the ex-3s regulars. I could not find/remember every random PSN ID. You guys should keep your names the same everywhere.
I agree with this. I need to clean out my friends lists, but I'm afraid I'll delete a GGTer.

bread's done
Back