GGT 353 Happy Home Destroyer

Hey ggt does anyone need lucario, little mac, captain falcon or greninja my toys r us has a bunch and I will be here for a few more minutes

Do any of yall need any kush, purp, blue dream, white rhino, dark caps, or pink cake?

My dealer is only going to be here for a couple more minutes.

Turns out he's got some mint LoveLive figures. I think they're hot (stolen, probably an apb out on them) though.

Should I hold them for you?

Oh snap a dudes like grabbing a bunch of them now

Edit: hes on his phone and he has multiple falcon and mac, but i think there might be a few more still here for the next few minutes

Oh okay he left he only kept like two little macs and two falcons i think, i wasnt counting how many he had in his arms

He could have been doing what I was and getting some for friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't have to go anywhere if Atlus didn't do it.

At least Etrian Odyssey 2 bombed. Maybe that'll make them rethink their pricing.

Yo, Joel, make sure you check that PSN thing. Not everybody I fight with comes here I'm posting announcements of when games (even non-PS4) are taking place.

Yo, Joel, make sure you check that PSN thing. Not everybody I fight with comes here I'm posting announcements of when games (even non-PS4) are taking place.
Hey, I'm sorry I missed your post on there about KI till a few minutes ago. I thought that if posts were made in it I'd be notified. I'd be down to play tomorrow or any time this weekend if you're free, buddy. Really super sorry! <3

bread's done
Back