GGT 353 Happy Home Destroyer

Finally started Arkham Origins. I've been meaning to get this game, but was never willing to play more than $10 for it. Thanks to Versafied, I got it for cheap. I'm glad I didn't pay much for the Season Pass, $3, because if I paid the $10 last week, I would have been seriously pissed.

I like it fine so far, and I think it's nifty that Arkham Asylum graphics are used in this game as opposed to the rather dark City ones. Will have to stop spending so much time trying to take down the antenna towers.
It's better than City by a mile. Origins is my favorite in the series for the story. Despite the ridiculous amount of glitches I dealt with I still don't regret for a second that I bought it day one.

The season pass content isn't bad either, but the Freeze DLC is short, so it's kind of disappointing. I liked the skins. Super glad I got the SP for free last year when GameStop was giving it away.

Finally started Arkham Origins. I've been meaning to get this game, but was never willing to play more than $10 for it. Thanks to Versafied, I got it for cheap. I'm glad I didn't pay much for the Season Pass, $3, because if I paid the $10 last week, I would have been seriously pissed.

I like it fine so far, and I think it's nifty that Arkham Asylum graphics are used in this game as opposed to the rather dark City ones. Will have to stop spending so much time trying to take down the antenna towers.
I need to pick up Arkham Origins on Wii U. I really liked the gamepad use on City, and I hear Origins has less of that tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
PC version needs to fucking hurry up and drop.
It does! And the DLC needs to go on sale so I can pick up Maya. I really want to grab her after playing her this week since she is free.

For real though, I am garbage at KI. It's almost like 3s all over again.

Can't wait for that PC version.

Gonna be good to have a game that we can all play together again cuz I'm assuming yall gonna double dip on that.

Can't wait for that PC version.

Gonna be good to have a game that we can all play together again cuz I'm assuming yall gonna double dip on that.
Don't need to -- cross play, cross buy. It goes a step further than SFV (which is only cross play).

damn gurl that's sexy

almost makes me wish I never sold my code back in the day and just redeemed it online.

but not really.
Heh. Not sure why you had a code, but yeah, make a profit when you can get it cheap later.

I saw the full content on sale for 50% off and bought it over the summer in anticipation of it showing up on Win10 after it was announced that it was coming... I've been playing the waiting game at this point. I needs mah Fulgore!

Some good new stuff in there, man.

I swear I saw that Futlon one posted on /r/metalgearsolid the other day...

Edit:

Ha, I totally did. I even upvoted it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/metalgearsolid/comments/3n3pg4/you_gonna_extract_him/
Hahaha, appreciate it, man. I was wary posting it there, as I know some of those subs can get a little rough with self promoting. The MGS and Witcher forums are both pretty cool though.

Im not joking when I say you are an amazing artist. Like I was speechless when seeing all of that. Just wow
You flatter me, dude. Thanks for the kind words.

Got to the Deathstroke boss battle. I love this battle, even if I can't win. I sometimes wish I was playing as Kazuma Kiryu instead.
Kazuma don't like crawlin thru vents.

FF9 is great. I was thinking about it the other day and wondering when I can get time to replay it again someday. I'm a master at Tetra Master. Awesome work, Action!

Kazuma don't like crawlin thru vents.

FF9 is great. I was thinking about it the other day and wondering when I can get time to replay it again someday. I'm a master at Tetra Master. Awesome work, Action!
I couldn't play Tetra master. Anyway I've got to finish this game, considering I'm on the last disc. I already messed up the Moogle Mail system, so it's not an issue. It's just a master of grinding. My save is on real hardware as opposed to the PS3, so I can't convert it back. :(

Thank you! I adore that game. Actually still have a physical copy of Tetra Master that they put out forever ago. Don't know anyone local who would even begin to know how to play it with me though.

I'm really optimistic about FFXV. Its got more of a 12 feel to it, gameplay-wise. I just hope it has a better story. I haven't played the "demo" yet, and I really don't want to spoil too much about it.

PS4 price cut on the way soon? I'm really hoping for a kick-ass black friday 1tb bundle.

SMTIV japanese website is teasing something. Could a Vita port be incoming? Will it have Dante? I never did finish the 3DS version, despite it being pretty good. I just have never been a fan of games using L&R buttons to scroll the camera around, so maybe it could be a new 3DS with nub support. And Dante.

If today had a face, I would punch it. Setting up travel plans with other couples is stressful shit. 

I would watch that anime so hard. I haven't watched any anime in so long that I feel like I wasn't ever really a fan. I just watch like the same 15 shows that I liked in high school every once in a while.

If today had a face, I would punch it. Setting up travel plans with other couples is stressful shit.

I would watch that anime so hard. I haven't watched any anime in so long that I feel like I wasn't ever really a fan. I just watch like the same 15 shows that I liked in high school every once in a while.
I can tell you what anime to watch

y6iLrv6.gif

P4: Dancing All Night will be here on Wednesday. Yay Vita!

Beat Plague of Shadows last night and hot damn did I love it. Yay 3DS!

Man rock band 4 comes out tomorrow and I know if I buy it I wont get to it for a while. Which will be like that for a lot of the upcoming releases. Going to hold out. Maybe it will go on sale soon. Its getting pretty good reviews, which would be understandable since the others received positive reception. Im glad I can use my old stuff, like my Beatles guitars, jam out on the Paul's Hofner Bass and John's Rickenbacker Guitar. Plus my drum set with the big Beatles disc on the front. Man now im thinking about it and its bumming me out.

Anybody else getting it or holding back? I know luxuria is, since he has spoke of it before.

You should. It's the only way I know what to watch.

Man rock band 4 comes out tomorrow and I know if I buy it I wont get to it for a while. Which will be like that for a lot of the upcoming releases. Going to hold out. Maybe it will go on sale soon. Its getting pretty good reviews, which would be understandable since the others received positive reception. Im glad I can use my old stuff, like my Beatles guitars, jam out on the Paul's Hofner Bass and John's Rickenbacker Guitar. Plus my drum set with the big Beatles disc on the front. Man now im thinking about it and its bumming me out.

Anybody else getting it or holding back? I know luxuria is, since he has spoke of it before.
I'm holding back for now. I need all new instruments for the One to play it. If it wasn't for the ridiculous amount of DLC I have on the Xbox I would just buy the PS4 version since my girlfriend has all of her Beatles instruments for it that still work really well. That game reserve deal at Target really makes it tempting to just say fuck it all and get it right now, though.

Really want to get the new Rock Band at some point, but I need to find out what exactly transfers as far as DLC is concerned. My wife and I play the shit out of those games, but I'd hate to lose a bunch of the library we've built up over the years.

Last I remember reading was every DLC and previous games transfers over excluding Rock band 3 and Beatles rock band (due to licensing and because they are mean).

I had an old account I used before I turned 18 just to purchase like "mature" content for my 360 and I believe i have a bunch of dlc (since I would just put xbox gift cards on that account) I bought using that account. So im going to need to transfer the old account to my One to get a good portion of my dlc. I remember the log in for it and everything so that is a plus. I wonder if microsoft would let me transfer all the licenses to my normal account?

bread's done
Back