GGT 353 Happy Home Destroyer

Hey ggt been about a year or so, but I'm about to delete my Diablo data on xb1, but have a bunch of super broken gear if anyone wants it, I'll be on to finish up 9 bounties to get the last achievement so if anyone wants to hop on its all yours. I'll be on for about 20 mins just join my game and when I'm done it's all yours

Xb1 tag : Troy Foley

Last edited by a moderator:
P4: Dancing All Night will be here on Wednesday. Yay Vita!

Beat Plague of Shadows last night and hot damn did I love it. Yay 3DS!
Did you hit your head? Of all the systems you could play Shovel Knight on, why in the Hell would you play it on the worst platform possible? What kind of masochist are you?

If loving 3DS is wrong, then I don't wanna be right.
Hey, if there are games you want to play on it (that are exclusive to it), there's nothing really wrong with that. It's a turrible piece of hardware, but if you want to play the game bad enough, it'll have to do.

But to chose to play a mutliplatform title on it? When you could play it on PC/X1/PS4/Vita over the 3DS? That's insane unless you're in dire need of the "3D effect" over additional content on platforms with ACTUAL D-PADs.

Oh, I own Shovel Knight on every platform it's on.

I still don't leave home without my 3DS though. Don't use the 3D, but I do a lot of walking and gaming.

Oh, I own Shovel Knight on every platform it's on.

I still don't leave home without my 3DS though. Don't use the 3D, but I do a lot of walking and gaming.
I dont know why but since I got older I dont like taking my handhelds out of the house. When I was younger I would bring them with me everywhere. Remember walking through the mall and playing pokemon. Oh those fond Memories

The only time I take my 3DS out is when I go on trips, or when I go to my grandmother's for holidays. Truthfully, I haven't touched my 3DS much in the past 6 months.

My PSTV is a better Vita than a Vita.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMdeMp2lnFI[/youtube]

Decided to get back into the Vita game (sorta), so I picked up a Playstation TV, a 16 GB memory card, and Persona 4: Dancing All Night. I know that the TV can't play some games (and the only I'm going to miss is DJ Max), but this is the perfect little device to have hooked up to a computer screen whenever you're in the mood to play your Vita (and Ys got patched to work on it today too, so I'll pick that up again someday to finish it)

I'm really optimistic about FFXV. Its got more of a 12 feel to it, gameplay-wise. I just hope it has a better story. I haven't played the "demo" yet, and I really don't want to spoil too much about it.
I hated the gameplay of 12, but loved the gameplay of the XV demo, so they are pretty different I feel, that said I'm looking forward to the full game.

Also, I know you stopped by and asked about it, but I ended up putting 13 1/2 hours into Pandora's Tower yesterday, it's a simple game but I wanted to keep going so there's something there I enjoy, so currently I would definitely recommend it.

The only time I take my 3DS out is when I go on trips, or when I go to my grandmother's for holidays. Truthfully, I haven't touched my 3DS much in the past 6 months.

My PSTV is a better Vita than a Vita.
I brought my 3DS to college, since I've been done with that it's pretty much all played at home though.

And I 100% agree with the Vita statement.

I don't have it yet sadly due to money but feel free to hit me up, I'll definitely be adding that to the list of holes I'm currently falling down eventually, maybe some good Black Friday deals will pop up!

I hated the gameplay of 12, but loved the gameplay of the XV demo, so they are pretty different I feel, that said I'm looking forward to the full game.

Also, I know you stopped by and asked about it, but I ended up putting 13 1/2 hours into Pandora's Tower yesterday, it's a simple game but I wanted to keep going so there's something there I enjoy, so currently I would definitely recommend it.

I brought my 3DS to college, since I've been done with that it's pretty much all played at home though.

And I 100% agree with the Vita statement.
Cool. I might grab Pandora's Tower then. It looks like a simple and fun action RPG with some good puzzles. My Gamestop had 3 copies last time I was there, so I may get it on a Wii disc instead of the download, cause I'd probably end up playing with the wiimote anyway.

I hope there's a good PS4 black friday bundle better than what I'm seeing so far. I'd like one with a 1tb hard drive, but I think the only bundle announced for US is the SW Battlefront SE. I'm guessing we'll start seeing Black Friday ads any day now, since they usually start trickling in mid-october.

Cool. I might grab Pandora's Tower then. It looks like a simple and fun action RPG with some good puzzles. My Gamestop had 3 copies last time I was there, so I may get it on a Wii disc instead of the download, cause I'd probably end up playing with the wiimote anyway.

I hope there's a good PS4 black friday bundle better than what I'm seeing so far. I'd like one with a 1tb hard drive, but I think the only bundle announced for US is the SW Battlefront SE. I'm guessing we'll start seeing Black Friday ads any day now, since they usually start trickling in mid-october.
Can you play Pandora's tower on Wii U with the gamepad/pro controller?

The downloaded version you can. But there's alot of cursor moving and pointing-based puzzles, I think I'd rather just use the wiimote instead of moving the cursor with the thumbstick.

I'm interested in it now. 

I don't have a wiimote so playing wii games is impossible for me. I see no solution to my problem.

My local toys r us only has 8 vita games out on the shelf. 4 are sports games and the other four are Lego Hobbit, Lego Movie game, Borderlands 2 and God of War collection. I also saw no vita systems. I did see a PSTV bundle. I was just looking to see if they had anything since I dont remember seeing any there. Is the Vita Dying?

The downloaded version you can. But there's alot of cursor moving and pointing-based puzzles, I think I'd rather just use the wiimote instead of moving the cursor with the thumbstick.
Yeah I recommend playing with the wiimote if you can, but if you are unable like Zeki is it's still worth going through with the other control setups

I got both my Wiimotes during last year's black friday sale. One was with the Wii U Party bundle, the other with the Mario & Sonic Olympic Game bundle, both were $15 each.

If Nintendo would just come down in price on some of their controllers and games, they could be doing so much better. I'm not talking so much about the Wii U console itself, but its ridiculous that Wii-motes are still $40, and games like Pikman 3 still sell for $60. I'd love to buy more Nintendo games, but they just never go down in price to where I think they are worth purchasing. Especially e-shop games. I'm not gonna give $50 for a Windwaker HD download.

I have a gold wiimote with the hylian crest on it but you know, no biggie or anything.
Beatles is a straight baller, confirmed.

I got both my Wiimotes during last year's black friday sale. One was with the Wii U Party bundle, the other with the Mario & Sonic Olympic Game bundle, both were $15 each.

If Nintendo would just come down in price on some of their controllers and games, they could be doing so much better. I'm not talking so much about the Wii U console itself, but its ridiculous that Wii-motes are still $40, and games like Pikman 3 still sell for $60. I'd love to buy more Nintendo games, but they just never go down in price to where I think they are worth purchasing. Especially e-shop games. I'm not gonna give $50 for a Windwaker HD download.
I agree witht his. My brothers want a couple of the pro controllers and that shit is just ridiculously overpriced for them. I can't imagine how much it must suck for a kid these days because controllers are expensive as fuck. Hell, I'd probably even buy an extra one if they were down around $30. As for games, I don't mind those being the prices they are so much, but I do wish that they would release a Player's Choice line of WiiU games. There are some Nintendo games I'd really like to pick up for lower prices and that shit just never goes down. I still feel super lucky that I was able to get a code for Pikmin 3 on here for $12 right around the time I got my WiiU.

I don't have it yet sadly due to money but feel free to hit me up, I'll definitely be adding that to the list of holes I'm currently falling down eventually, maybe some good Black Friday deals will pop up!
I totes will mang! I have so much to talk to you about!

I got my DI 3.0 package yesterday afternoon
2lau4hc.jpg

I played around 2 hours of it last night and I really love it. I've played every iteration of DI so far and this is by far the best of the series yet. The combat was always the part that really brought the whole tone of the game down because it sucked, but the combat in this game actually feels really nice. Ninja Theory did a great job (never thought I would type that). Force Pushing enemies to their doom never gets old.

I played the first chapter of the Twilight of the Republic playset as well, and I loved it. I'm playing as Yoda and while the platforming isn't the strongest (the characters all feel a little too slow and heavy), it still is really fun to play around in such a bright representation of the Star Wars universe. Also, THAT SPACE FIGHTING! Man, I have been really jonesing for a Rogue Squadron type of game and while DI's ship dogfighting isn't the best, it is still good enough that it really hits the spot. Plus, there's all sorts of ships to choose from! Only complaint so far is that there isn't more different ships or just an infinite dogfighting arena (unless I just haven't found it yet).

So yeah, if you like Star Wars stuff, you should definitely buy this. It's really good. I should be getting the Original Trilogy playset (Rise Against the Empire) in from Amazon today, so I'll be posting my thoughts on that later, too. My only problem is that I don't have any other characters yet and now I want more than half of the characters that are available. I bought Venom, though. Hopefully he'll hold me off until I can actually afford to splurge and get Spidey and a few others.

So I oredered a ps3 off the warehose for 52 dollars the other day, came pretty like new despite missing HDMI cord and micro USB. It only seemed fitting that the game I use to test it would be Ragnarok Odyssey Ace. Which someone, not saying names but whoknows who it may be, still hasnt played with me in like forever.

Now to decide what to do with an extra ps3, should I pimp ride and install in my car?

Maybe I'll do one to celebrate the P4D DLC this month? I just feel weird drawing stuff I don't know much about. You have any beginner Miku shit for me to watch?
Sure, download autotune.

Alternatively you can just listen to some FloRida.

Maybe I'll do one to celebrate the P4D DLC this month? I just feel weird drawing stuff I don't know much about. You have any beginner Miku shit for me to watch?
Are you asking me to post a bunch of Miku songs from YouTube? Because I can do that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vL75oyYezA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtZNzWTOV6E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvoystBbq7g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOrXwcF_a-w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETSv34spcuA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmrA-gxJxgQ

bread's done
Back