GGT 354 Is on a Different Timeline Where the Cubs Lose...?

I've been too busy getting the promo shit together for my wife's Batman burlesque show next month. Game's going into open beta on the 3rd too. Did listen to pretty much everything you posted for me though. Pretty good workin' tunes.
Batman Burlesque show?!

That sounds so awesome.

Batman Burlesque show?!

That sounds so awesome.
It's looking pretty great. They've put a ton of work into it. I need to finish the cover for their program tonight.

In gaming news, I finished off the achievements in Witcher 3. That's been pretty much it. Excited to try out Fallout 4 next month.

So you guys giving candy to children on Halloween? Im sure zeki will hand out pamphlets on how introducing Miku and a Vita in to your life will make you a better person.
I won't be. The kids from my neighborhood all get taken to either the mall or the richer side of town to trick or treat, so no visitors.

I've been too busy getting the promo shit together for my wife's Batman burlesque show next month. Game's going into open beta on the 3rd too. Did listen to pretty much everything you posted for me though. Pretty good workin' tunes.
That sounds fun! I totes wish I could go to that show!

I moved to NG++ in Rogue Legacy too early. Mistakes were made.
I make a similar mistake almost every time I play a game. I should just stick to farming forever.

I'm pretty sure an unending Batman burlesque show is going to be Frank Miller's ironic punishment in hell.
But all the performers will be really butch and hairy, so he'll be kind of into it.

What is everyone's plans for Halloween? I was planning on hitting a party or something, but my girlfriend has taken ill and it looks like we'll be stuck at home instead because of it. Sucks. This makes two years in a row with shitty Halloweens. :(

What is everyone's plans for Halloween? I was planning on hitting a party or something, but my girlfriend has taken ill and it looks like we'll be stuck at home instead because of it. Sucks. This makes two years in a row with shitty Halloweens. :(
I'm going to talk to Indignate and Uraizen on Skype

Every year at work we have a costume party in June. I'm usually kinda bad at making costumes - not really my creative forté - but this last year I had one that I really liked. I made a pretty simple hooded cloak and cloth facemask for myself and strapped on all the animal bones I could find to my body. Like, deer jaw on the side of my face, skull pauldrons on my shoulders, big ol' antlered skull codpiece (that bit worked surprisingly well), vertebrae dangling from my wrists, and moose leg bones hanging off my shoulders. Best part was the staff. I found a stick that was topped with a real nice root system, all curled and gnarled and shit, and I had part of a deer spine that fit in there just perfectly. Attached a skull to the top of it and it looked so god damn good. I'd found all the bones out on the block that season - had a run of, like, five skulls in five days - and I used most of them, though the moose skull was way too heavy to wear.

Unfortunately, when we were moving camps, I gave all the bones to one of my foremen to transport. Her vehicle then broke down and I never got the bones back. Now I can't recycle my best costume for Halloween.

Every year at work we have a costume party in June. I'm usually kinda bad at making costumes - not really my creative forté - but this last year I had one that I really liked. I made a pretty simple hooded cloak and cloth facemask for myself and strapped on all the animal bones I could find to my body. Like, deer jaw on the side of my face, skull pauldrons on my shoulders, big ol' antlered skull codpiece (that bit worked surprisingly well), vertebrae dangling from my wrists, and moose leg bones hanging off my shoulders. Best part was the staff. I found a stick that was topped with a real nice root system, all curled and gnarled and shit, and I had part of a deer spine that fit in there just perfectly. Attached a skull to the top of it and it looked so god damn good. I'd found all the bones out on the block that season - had a run of, like, five skulls in five days - and I used most of them, though the moose skull was way too heavy to wear.

Unfortunately, when we were moving camps, I gave all the bones to one of my foremen to transport. Her vehicle then broke down and I never got the bones back. Now I can't recycle my best costume for Halloween.
Are you sure you didn't really go as a maple leaf?

That's one of the coolest things I've read in a long time.
QFT.

Crotch, that is some straight up god tier costuming. I want to see pics someday!

Maple trees don't even grow in my part of the country. They're a pretty lame national symbol.

EDIT: None of the pictures came out any good. Awful lighting.

EDIT2: That's kind of my fault. Pretty much all of the pictures of the costume were taken when I first made my appearance in the costume, and I intentionally timed it for basically the worst naturally lighting you could get. I wandered around the middle of camp in the twilight while shaking my staff and yelling at people while a small speaker I had hidden under my cloak blasted this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl0wMdGSOTU

Last edited by a moderator:
Once I accidentally called Beatles phone from Skype and Nate started panicking
200w.gif

Gonna watch/listen to Thriller. Then probably Beat It... ...

You felt like you had to, I want you to do what you want not what seems correct at the time. Nates reaction speaks more than anything to me because it was an in the moment thing. He wasnt able to tell himself to no react honestly, sometimes thats the only way truth is brought out

Today has been a day. Expected to do Halloweeny things. Kind of disappointed that I didn't. And our Pumpkin is already shitty looking. Bleh.

Also, didn't get to see sexy costumes yet. Super depressed.

Wanted to let you guys know about something weird that did happen today, though. 

I took a nap today around noon and when I went to lay down my girlfriend's cat wouldn't come over and lay with me. Which is totally weird, because usually he'll come and cuddle up to me and shit, but he wouldn't take his eyes off me the whole time and wouldn't come anywhere close to me. Anyways, I lay down and very quickly become super drowzy (weird for me because it usually takes me a while to fall asleep) and then I feel my whole body paralyzed and everything is hazy. It's super hard to breathe and my girlfriend's cat freaks out, jumps off the bed and bolts out of the room. I'm trying to figure out what's going on and I can't move my head at all, then I see something out of the corner of my eye and it's an Alien. Not even fucking joking. 

The Alien puts his hand on the top/back of my head and it's somehow burning and freezing at the same time. I don't know what was happening, but I could actually hear my scalp sizzling under his hand. Shit hurt. Shit hurt really, really bad. I start freaking out and it gets close to my face and starts chittering at me in some kind of really fast language that I couldn't understand and I keep fighting to try to move and then it says very audibly in english, "STOP. YOU'LL HURT YOURSELF." After that, I felt my muscles relax and my breathing began to go back to normal. As I'm falling asleep it gets really, really close to my face and I'm having a lot of trouble focusing my eyes on its face, but I saw that it had huge eyes with really big pupils (large black pupils in a set of large white eyes). 

I woke up and found that it had been a little over 15 minutes since I'd come to the bedroom and found that my girlfriend's cat was hiding under the furniture in the living room and would not come out for anything (he literally never has done that until today). I don't know if it was just a general sleep paralysis thing or what, but it was creepy. The thing that bothers me the most about it was that the way I was seeing things when it happened was the same way I saw things right after I had my seizures. Things were just barely out of focus and my whole body felt heavy. I don't exactly know if that means I had a seizure or if what I saw was actually real, but still, it was fucked up and made the rest of today feel really weird. 

Happy Halloweeen! I'm giving out Butterfinger peanut butter cups and cold MGD at my house. Who knows which one you'll get in your bag.

I really dislike how they think you're such a joke over there yet you keep holding them up on this pedestal.

Maybe you just like being treated like shit similar to Urara, I don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back