GGT 354 Is on a Different Timeline Where the Cubs Lose...?

Yeah, the price is definitely good for it, and they both look to have a lot of content. The giant robots definitely look fun, I think depending on how much I spend on Black Friday stuff will determine if I get the Vita one right away or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
CUPV0AKWIAEQR2Q.jpg

Barely, you can tell it's textured but unless you like rub your nails against it it's not super noticeable. but that part looks really nice in person.

I went and traded a few things at GS yesterday. I expected to walk out with $70 in credit, but the cashier lady put my 360 controller in as an Xbone controller, so I got a loooot more credit ($109). I brought it up after I realized it though and the manager said it was fine because he was the one that told her it was an Xbone controller. Then we talked about the current trade promo and they asked me what my hours were this week and I was like, "huh?" and it turns out they both thought that I worked there for some reason. I told them that I didn't and they offered me a job right on the spot. I'm expecting a call from them this week. 

I've also applied for a few office jobs (trying to finally get out of the retail game since I'm pretty much done with school), but I figure working at GS until I get a call for one of those jobs is cool. 

I ordered Mad Max, and all my other Black Friday stuff I wanted since I'm in the early Elite sale for BB, only thing I didn't get was the Xbox One controllers not sure if I will or not yet.

Going with how much I spent on stuff, it looks like I'll have the PS4 EDF day one for sure, not sure on the Vita on atm though

Edit: I don't really want to buy PS+, since I don't see me doing much multi on PS4, but want the service for sure for Bloodborne and if we do EDF, is this year for $40 the best it usually hits?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, I have a week trial and the 2 week thing it looks like for buying a system (unless this only works on new accounts, but they keep pushing me on it when I enter the store)

So I might save those for EDF and look around, 30 is usually what I get for Live as well, thanks for letting me know though

I have under a month of PS+ left so I'm hoping something shows up. Will pay $40 if I have to.

I don't play online very much, but the sales and cloud saves are pretty worth it to me.

Get EDF from GS while you're there so you can play with Mo and I.
I might! I would definitely like to play online more.

I ordered Mad Max, and all my other Black Friday stuff I wanted since I'm in the early Elite sale for BB, only thing I didn't get was the Xbox One controllers not sure if I will or not yet.

Going with how much I spent on stuff, it looks like I'll have the PS4 EDF day one for sure, not sure on the Vita on atm though

Edit: I don't really want to buy PS+, since I don't see me doing much multi on PS4, but want the service for sure for Bloodborne and if we do EDF, is this year for $40 the best it usually hits?
PS+ usually only gets down to $35 per year these days, so unless you get some cheap PSN credit from somewhere that is probably the best discount you can get. Are we friends on PSN?

Also, I am excited for that Best Buy sale. Gonna get more Infinities! Woooo!

I have done so much shit today to prep for Thanksgiving. Wooooooooo. I am tired. Still happy I am done with Christmas shopping.

I might! I would definitely like to play online more.

PS+ usually only gets down to $35 per year these days, so unless you get some cheap PSN credit from somewhere that is probably the best discount you can get. Are we friends on PSN?

Also, I am excited for that Best Buy sale. Gonna get more Infinities! Woooo!

I have done so much shit today to prep for Thanksgiving. Wooooooooo. I am tired. Still happy I am done with Christmas shopping.
Alright, I'll debate over the $40 then.

Yeah I got all the stuff I wanted, did grab DI 3.0 and a few figures (Han/Chewy and Sam/Quorra for now, waiting for FX), no playsets yet though. Also got all the 2.0 ones before when they were cheap, so stocked up on that.

I think we're friends on there, my name is Xeroxian on PSN

bread's done
Back