GGT 355 Is The Surprise Love Child Of Cthulu And Tom Cruise

giphy.gif

Story Time!

She's kind of annoying.

Also comes off as being really full of herself. Most actors do though.

But not Keanu Reeves. He's chill.

See John Wick 2 in theaters sometime in 2016.

In other news, Zeki continues to hate things for the sole reason that other people like said things confirming his hipsterness.

She's kind of annoying.

Also comes off as being really full of herself. Most actors do though.

But not Keanu Reeves. He's chill.

See John Wick 2 in theaters sometime in 2016.
What.... Jennifer Lawrence is not just an amazing actress she also seems like an awesome person. If you watch any interview of hers you would think the opposite. One of my favorite roles she has played was in "silver linings play book"

We are soulmates but she doesnt know yet.

I don't like Undertale. It makes me feel old.
This Undertale stuff is dumb, on Twitch it's the same thing that happened with FNaF, everyone just asks if you've played it or would, it's like if you want to watch the game then just go to a stream that's already playing it >.<

This Undertale stuff is dumb, on Twitch it's the same thing that happened with FNaF, everyone just asks if you've played it or would, it's like if you want to watch the game then just go to a stream that's already playing it >.<
I didn't mind Five Nights as much as Undertale. I'm just super sick of Undertale. All of my friends that don't play games are asking me if I've played it all the time. They'll ask me what I'm playing, let me rattle on for about ten minutes and then interrupt with, "But have you been playing Undertale?"

It's so weird. It's like it's the must play mainstream game of this year. It transcended the level that Gone Home was at a few years ago. I actually had one of my high school friends call me just to ask if I'd played it. Someone that I haven't talked to in 5 years called me just to ask me that. That's fucking weird.

I had never heard of Undertale until Crotch posted about it yesterday. But I do live in 1960s America so it would make sense.

I don't get it either since Earthbound was so niche, and now this game that is heavily influenced by it is just blowing up

A bunch of kids who watch streams and videos of people who know what Earthbound is.

You don't even have to had played Earthbound to have wanted to play Undertale. You just need to have had one person in your life say "oh hey earthbound is great" and another person to say "oh hey undertale is like earthbound."

My friend was asking about the new movie since he isn't huge into Star Wars but loves Battlefront, he was asking characters names and who was good/bad and who is the main character and all that, and he described her as the ugly chick, so yeah lol

article-0-1D7B01A900000578-531_634x607.jpg

DaisyRidley.jpg

1acce1b4b524c1048de34c4fbb126ce6.jpg

daisy-ridley-at-disney-s-d23-expo-2015_3.jpg

Also in interviews she seems really cool, she also is near my age so, if you guys think she is ugly, I may have a chance

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think she's ugly, I said she had freckles.

Also yeah though she's not that attractive.

But you're white and she's white so it's all good.

I don't think she's ugly, I said she had freckles.

Also yeah though she's not that attractive.

But you're white and she's white so it's all good.
Sorry should have been specific with the "you guys". Also is it bad if she wasnt white and I found her attractive, i dont know what the social norms are?

too many freckles
Ouch. I feel the pain of rejection in my freckles.

My friend was asking about the new movie since he isn't huge into Star Wars but loves Battlefront, he was asking characters names and who was good/bad and who is the main character and all that, and he described her as the ugly chick, so yeah lol
Yeah, most of my friends also describe her that way. I do have a couple of acquaintances that call her waifu, though.

Also in interviews she seems really cool, she also is near my age so, if you guys think she is ugly, I may have a chance
I wouldn't say she's ugly, I don't personally find her attractive. I can't honestly say much though, I have unconventional tastes in women. I'm guessing most people think she's ugly because of how natural she looks in Force Awakens. She needs a little color to her face to really capture positive attention, I think.

I haven't had time to play anything for the last few days aside from the occasional race in MK8, but last night I set aside a couple of hours and played DI 2.0 and finally tried out the Guardians of the Galaxy playset.

Holy fuck.

I did not expect something so great to exist! I heard iffy things about it in the DI thread in the Deals forum, so I was fully expecting it to suck, but it was fucking great! I ended up playing for nearly three hours and I didn't realize any time had passed at all. It maintains a great speed and never really stops being fun. Even when I had to retry a couple of missions due to them being built with co-op in mind I had a lot of fun. It puts the Avengers playset to shame. Also, out of the four characters I have right now (Star Lord, Gamora, Yondu, Drax) Drax is 100% the best. He plays like Kratos and Hulk put together. Plus, when you play Drax and throw down Hulk's Gamma power or Spidey's Symbiote disc Drax becomes super OP. If any of you guys own DI 2.0 and haven't played it yet, I really suggest picking it up since it's so cheap right now. Best action game put out using a Marvel property that's not X-Men related.

My girlfriend likes Undertale, but also owns a copy of Shadow The Hedgehog (and has beaten it three times), so I'm going to assume that Undertale isn't good

Some people just like Shadow the Hedgehog for some reason. Both my brothers love it.
It had multiple endings so I played to get all the endings but then again it was when I was younger and didnt have as many games. It wasnt that bad from what I remember.

Daisy Ridley is awesome, I accept everyones opinions.When my mother asked what my new favorite character/s of the force awakens were, I told her Rey and Finn seem to be the coolest. I hope this means I get star wars stuff as gifts with Rey on them. Saw a poster with just her and BB-8 at Michaels. It was amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
It had multiple endings so I played to get all the endings but then again it was when I was younger and didnt have as many games. It wasnt that bad from what I remember.

Daisy Ridley is awesome, I accept everyones opinions.When my mother asked what my new favorite character/s of the force awakens were, I told her Rey and Finn seem to be the coolest. I hope this means I get star wars stuff as gifts with Rey on them. Saw a poster with just her and BB-8 at Michaels. It was amazing.
I remember being mostly confused by Shadow the Hedgehog. I don't know who that game was supposed to be for. The cursing really threw me off.

So all that stuff I said about GotG set for 2.0? The ending sucked. That playset is like 4 hours long and the boss battle is just a puzzle.

I remember being mostly confused by Shadow the Hedgehog. I don't know who that game was supposed to be for. The cursing really threw me off.

So all that stuff I said about GotG set for 2.0? The ending sucked. That playset is like 4 hours long and the boss battle is just a puzzle.
It was for the teenage rebel in all of us. Im sure the people crotch follows knows all about that.

Shadow the Hedgehog was a weird game for the series, but I know people who absolutely loved it and others who hated it, I thought it was just okay myself 

bread's done
Back