GGT 355 Is The Surprise Love Child Of Cthulu And Tom Cruise

Hey guys is there a way to play video games all day while also being able to afford all the new games and consoles? Other than prostitution?

Have you tried harder?

By that, I mean doing more than just sitting around and happening to be White?
But the point was to sit around and not do anything except play video games or watching tv streaming services, while also being able to afford game consoles and video games

CWICBu1UEAAO2px.jpg

CWKQdx7U8AAZLX7.jpg

CWKRcAnU8AEOq7r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Never really ventured to reddit except for amiibo news, but haven't really been doing that. Wonder if they have a reddit on playing games all day but also being able to buy them?

I guess if you stole the games and consoles? Probably a reddit for thievery.

Its sad when I go on my xbox and see like 8 friends and Indignate is the only one I talk to and he is (was always?) A PC gamer. I was curious on what the cap was for friends last night, so I googled and saw 100 but then they announced with the xbox one it is now 1000, thats a lot of people. I also dont play online enough to even come close to that. Playstation and Nintendo may have a cap as well on their systems but I didnt look that up.

Edit: so wii U is 100 and Ps4 is 2000 whoa.

All in for sexy kirby! Bayonetta and Corrin from the new fire emblem. Cool now I just need money to buy the DLC!

Also the xbox thing had nothing really left so grabbed the call of duty advanced warfare map pack.... I dont even play or want to play call of duty...

Yay! I voted for Bayonetta anyway. Never imagined they'd actually put her in the game. Gotta find that amiibo now. Hope it ain't an exclusive.

Oh, and two more sword-users in Smash. Meh.

Bayonetta is great, another FE character is not. Also yeah the GameFAQs "Of the year" polls have been trash for years now

My girl Death Prophet got a new ability. Excited to see how it works in action. Mirana got buffed, no real Lina nerfs (aside from the magic resistance to some jungle camps), and the Windrunner shackle nerf isn't as bad as some hoped it would be. All my girls are in good places it seems like.

Lots of new stuff and good changes, some really weird and exotic got me all hawt and bothered. The Radiant jungle has been completely redone. Gonna be a kray month of adapting when it hits friday or whatever.

Gamefaqs poll is in fact the best poll of all time. Always be trollin.

Also, as of today the semester is over. Was a good time, learned a lot, didn't do some assignments that almost fucked me over but it wasn't a big deal actually probably get all Bs and an A or something. Made some friends, lost some friends, slowly realizing that a certain friend is probably a bad friend and need to reevaluate our so called friendship.

just typical school boi stuff

bread's done
Back